BY TARTE

A minty lip scrub & treatment balm made with moisturizing maracuja, shea butter & exfoliating sugar to gently buff away flakes & treat thirsty lips.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity & protects against degeneration
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E to help moisturize & condition skin
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application

Product performance: It smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping.

Ingredients: Sucrose, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, aroma/flavor, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil,  caprylyl glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopheryl acetate.

Made in Canada.

Buy on Sephora
  • "When I have dry or peeling lips, lip scrubs are life sabers. I've tried a few different ones and this one is my fav!!" in 32 reviews
  • "t smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping." in 8 reviews
Jamie B.
I love this lip scrub. It’s not too coarse and I love the peppermint scent/taste. It leaves my lips super soft and more plump and moisturized. It also doesn’t take much to get the job done. This package will last me a while. One of my favorite recent purchases.
Kadee B.
This is a very nice exfoliating lip product. I like the formula as it doesn’t dry out as fast as others when you have been using it for a while. It does what it’s supposed to and helps a lot when you plan on wearing a matte liquid lip for the day .
Kathleen C.
This lip scrub leaves the lips feeling super soft and plumped. It's minty taste is yummy, and helps for preparation for your matte lip or even glossy lip. A little of this goes a long way so I won't have to stock up too often
Kelly S.
Game changer for my dry lips!

This is a crunchy exfoliant for the lips that goes on like lip salve.

You just rub your lips together. I wipe off with a damp cosmetic pad.

It leaves my lips soft and removes any dead skin
Susana Alexandra M.
Chula Vista
I love using lip scrub, but after trying this one, it has been the only one I use, for one it works amazing, two it has a mint finish to it, and finally the scrub kinda plumps your lips, I would really recommend this.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
This was amazing I never seen this before until I tried and I love trying out new products since I am very open minded like that first time user but soon to be a repeat user as well I do recommend it of course
Blakelee M.
wilmer
This item is just a bit pricey for the size so I was hesitant to buy it, but it sure did not disappoint. I was surprised to find out that a little goes a longgg way. It leaves my lips feeling “brand new” and ready to apply lipstick.
Shanice T.
Brooklyn
This one is my favorite because it’s not abrasive like other scrubs and immediately after because it has so many oils in it my lips feel so soft and smooth, the scent is like a vanilla mint
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
Before this lovely product came into my life I had the worst lips ever I never wore lipstick because I hated my lips and the way they looked with lipsticks. After using this for the first week I so great results they weren't chapped and cracked its actually lightening up my lips little by little. I would run thru chapsticks and different brands trying to find the right one that would at least moisturize my lips but to no avail I would have to reapply at least 3-4 times a day. I did have to use this 2-3 times a day but after a week I only have to apply every other day I still do each morning and night so that it moisturizes them while I'm sleep and the next day they feel so soft and smooth I apply to my boys lips while they sleep because they don't like to use any type of chapstick during the day because it's "for girls" lol but I have seen there lips be less dry. I highly recommend this. Has for ever changed my lip game literally I now where lovely shades of lipsticks daily.
Kerri B.
Wichita
Love this. Great exfoliator and smells and tastes pleasant. Didn't last quite as long as I had hoped, but I also used it almost every other day-it keeps your lips soft and smooth.
Princess A.
LOT 180 KAMPUNG KEMUMIN, PENGKALAN CHEPA, KOTA BHARU KELANTAN.
Would love to try this
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
where do I buy this?
Rachel S.
Is this any good? Would it work for my skin?
Afra U.
Ilford
What does this product do?
Ellie S.