BY TARTE

A minty lip scrub & treatment balm made with moisturizing maracuja, shea butter & exfoliating sugar to gently buff away flakes & treat thirsty lips.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity & protects against degeneration
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E to help moisturize & condition skin
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application

Product performance: It smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping.

Ingredients: Sucrose, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, aroma/flavor, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil,  caprylyl glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopheryl acetate.

Made in Canada.

Buy on Sephora
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
It’s okay, I’ve been using for a couple of months now. I like he smell/taste and it seems like it’s working but I’m not actually seeing a difference. Not sure I would buy this particular product again.
Alex S.
CT
I like how well this lip exfoliant works. The grains are very fine and it has a minty taste. I don’t love the packaging but the actual exfoliant works and removes the dead skin. A little goes a long way so it is long lasting.
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
Before this lovely product came into my life I had the worst lips ever I never wore lipstick because I hated my lips and the way they looked with lipsticks. After using this for the first week I so great results they weren't chapped and cracked its actually lightening up my lips little by little. I would run thru chapsticks and different brands trying to find the right one that would at least moisturize my lips but to no avail I would have to reapply at least 3-4 times a day. I did have to use this 2-3 times a day but after a week I only have to apply every other day I still do each morning and night so that it moisturizes them while I'm sleep and the next day they feel so soft and smooth I apply to my boys lips while they sleep because they don't like to use any type of chapstick during the day because it's "for girls" lol but I have seen there lips be less dry. I highly recommend this. Has for ever changed my lip game literally I now where lovely shades of lipsticks daily.
Kerri B.
Wichita
Love this. Great exfoliator and smells and tastes pleasant. Didn't last quite as long as I had hoped, but I also used it almost every other day-it keeps your lips soft and smooth.
Brittany H.
Texas City
I love this product! The packaging is so cute! I use this every once in awhile whenever my lips are super dry. It smells so good and makes my lips feel so soft and smooth. I leave it on my lips for a min and then wash it off.
Jackie B.
Love this product, leaves baby soft lips. It's in a tiny container but don't let that fool you, it goes a long ways! I've had for about half a year and haven't even gotten half way through it! Also use it pretty much every other day!
Cloe S.
I'm a huge lipstick junkie and I've recently gotten into lip scrubs! This is not like the Lush ones, which have loose sugar granules but it's firm and resembles a lip balm making it 100x easier to use on the go. The sugar is very tiny and exfoliates better than anything I've ever used, tastes amazing, and is so moisturizing I don't even have to follow up with a balm or anything!! Also the packaging is super cute!! It's much better than the maracuja scrub which smelled way too strongly of menthol.
Sarah K.
Saint paul, MN
One thing I'm so obsessed with and is always an essential would be lip scrub. This has been my current recent go to lip scrub. It's the Pout Prep lip exfoliant by @tartecosmetics. Not only is the packaging super cute but the product is amazing!! It has the right texture the exfoliant that is in it is not too chunky nor is it too fine. It is literally the perfect formula! The consistency of the moisturizer is also great it leaves my lips feeling baby soft and looking hydrated and smooth. It smells and taste like mint which also leaves an amazing cooling sensation which I enjoy is a lip scrub. I highly suggest this to anyone who is looking to try a new lip scrub product. 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for me. Purchased at ulta
Cailey J.
Island lake
This lip exfoliate is the bomb! Just take your finger and get a little and put it on your fabulous lips and rub it around, you can wipe it off or keep it on, I usually put this on everyday and keep it on!
Cookie L.
Tyler, TX
I have big crusty lips that annoy me to no end. I was in Sephora and this captured my eye. I decided to splurge because after so many D.I.Y. and other lip scrubs nothing work. I dont know if Tarte put Jesus tears in this lip scrub but I've never had soft lips ever. The more you use it the more your lips start to love you back. If you are a big lip girl who is tired of searching this might be just for you. A little goes a long way so the price isnt crazy once you break it down by use.
Princess A.
LOT 180 KAMPUNG KEMUMIN, PENGKALAN CHEPA, KOTA BHARU KELANTAN.
Would love to try this
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
where do I buy this?
Rachel S.
Is this any good? Would it work for my skin?
Afra U.
Ilford
What does this product do?
Ellie S.