2 varieties available
tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant
4.61 / 5 based on 166 Reviews
A minty lip scrub & treatment balm made with moisturizing maracuja, shea butter & exfoliating sugar to gently buff away flakes & treat thirsty lips.
- Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
- Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
- Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity & protects against degeneration
- Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
- Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E to help moisturize & condition skin
- Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
Product performance: It smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping.
Ingredients: Sucrose, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, aroma/flavor, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil, caprylyl glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopheryl acetate.
Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten
Made in Canada.
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant
- "When I have dry or peeling lips, lip scrubs are life sabers. I've tried a few different ones and this one is my fav!!" in 32 reviews
- "t smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping." in 8 reviews
I have medium plump sized lips and I usually don't wear any chap stick so they get dry. This lip exfoliador leaves my lips soft and ready to wear lipstick and leave no dead or dry skin on my lips, it smells minty. I think the price was a good for what you're getting .
I love how affordable this lip exfoliant is compared to others of the size! It's easy to use and apply. I feel like it doesn't really scrub very much, so I'm unsure if it's scrubbing away any dry/dead lip cells, but it is so moisturizing during and after use. That's the best part of this.
This lip exfoliating scrub by tarte is good, but I can’t say there might not be a better product out there. It is pleasant to use. It has a nice scent and almost melts on the lips. The sugary texture does exfoliate, however I haven’t noticed dramatic lasting results. I might purchase again but can’t make any promises.
Overall a good exfoliant! Has a nice minty smell. It can be a little hard to scoop the product out of the pot, which can make it feel messy. The packaging is cute but kind of far out of the Tarte branding which somehow cheapens it a little to me, but not a big deal! There are probably better exfoliators out there but this one is fine.
Great product to remove dead skin from lips. It comes in a few different flavors. I use this at least twice per week. It makes my lips feel soft, amd smooth. I but the product from tarte.com. I continue to ise the product over and over, just recoeved my 6 jar. The only thing I dont like is the price!!!
Tarte lip scrub.. I have been using this product for about a week now and I just love the way it makes my lips feel .. I put a little amount on my lips and scrub it .. and instead of wiping it I leave it on .. that's how much I love it :) I do my make up and then wipe it off and put lipstick on :) it smells minty and delicious 👌🏻
I love this lip scrub. It’s not too coarse and I love the peppermint scent/taste. It leaves my lips super soft and more plump and moisturized. It also doesn’t take much to get the job done. This package will last me a while. One of my favorite recent purchases.
This is a very nice exfoliating lip product. I like the formula as it doesn’t dry out as fast as others when you have been using it for a while. It does what it’s supposed to and helps a lot when you plan on wearing a matte liquid lip for the day .
Q & A
Would love to try this
where do I buy this?
Is this any good? Would it work for my skin?
What does this product do?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos