BY TARTE

A minty lip scrub & treatment balm made with moisturizing maracuja, shea butter & exfoliating sugar to gently buff away flakes & treat thirsty lips.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity & protects against degeneration
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E to help moisturize & condition skin
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application

Product performance: It smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping.

Ingredients: Sucrose, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, aroma/flavor, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil,  caprylyl glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopheryl acetate.

Made in Canada.

Buy on Sephora*
Cailey J.
Island lake
This lip exfoliate is the bomb! Just take your finger and get a little and put it on your fabulous lips and rub it around, you can wipe it off or keep it on, I usually put this on everyday and keep it on!
Blakelee M.
wilmer
This item is just a bit pricey for the size so I was hesitant to buy it, but it sure did not disappoint. I was surprised to find out that a little goes a longgg way. It leaves my lips feeling “brand new” and ready to apply lipstick.
Leanne F.
Leipsic, DE
I love this product so much!! I love how it keeps my lips so smooth! I just wish they had a mini one so I could put in my purse! I would recommend this to anyone that has dry chapped lips.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I️ usually don't wear any chap stick on my lips so they tend to get dry. This minty refreshing smelling Lip exfoliador leaves my lips soft and ready to wear lipstick. There is no dead skin left behind so your lips are nice and smooth. I use it in the am and at night... so it tends to go pretty fast. I wish they made a bigger one...
Lellosh N.
Tarte lip scrub.. I have been using this product for about a week now and I just love the way it makes my lips feel .. I put a little amount on my lips and scrub it .. and instead of wiping it I leave it on .. that's how much I love it :) I do my make up and then wipe it off and put lipstick on :) it smells minty and delicious 👌🏻
Alexis R.
Sunbury, PA
Love this product! Smells great and works amazing! A little bit goes a long way! Slightly overpriced but tarte is a great brand. Would recommend! Would definitely buy again.
Kadee B.
This is a very nice exfoliating lip product. I like the formula as it doesn’t dry out as fast as others when you have been using it for a while. It does what it’s supposed to and helps a lot when you plan on wearing a matte liquid lip for the day .
Mariah v.
Blissfield, MI
This lip scrub is great! It has coarse sugar to really exfoliate the lips. I would give this product 5 stars but the flavour of the scrub is overly minty. So if you're not a fan of mint, this is not the product for you. I would recommend this.
Kathleen C.
This lip scrub leaves the lips feeling super soft and plumped. It's minty taste is yummy, and helps for preparation for your matte lip or even glossy lip. A little of this goes a long way so I won't have to stock up too often
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
It’s okay, I’ve been using for a couple of months now. I like he smell/taste and it seems like it’s working but I’m not actually seeing a difference. Not sure I would buy this particular product again.
Princess A.
LOT 180 KAMPUNG KEMUMIN, PENGKALAN CHEPA, KOTA BHARU KELANTAN.
Would love to try this
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
where do I buy this?
Rachel S.
Is this any good? Would it work for my skin?
Afra U.
Ilford
What does this product do?
Ellie S.