BY TARTE

A minty lip scrub & treatment balm made with moisturizing maracuja, shea butter & exfoliating sugar to gently buff away flakes & treat thirsty lips.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity & protects against degeneration
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E to help moisturize & condition skin
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application

Product performance: It smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping.

Ingredients: Sucrose, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, aroma/flavor, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil,  caprylyl glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopheryl acetate.

Made in Canada.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "When I have dry or peeling lips, lip scrubs are life sabers. I've tried a few different ones and this one is my fav!!" in 32 reviews
  • "t smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping." in 8 reviews
Debbie S.
Staten Island
Very easy to use with immediate results. It has a bit of a peppermint scent and tastes pretty good too.
Kayla H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
I love this stuff! I use it every day. Makes my lips so soft and smooth and the little jar is so cute!
Lilian M.
Union City, NJ
Favorite lip exfoliator. Use it almost every day. Leaves lip smooth and removes all the dead skin.
Cece R.
I absolutely love how this feels on the lips and love how great they look and feel after use
Nikki G.
This product works get! Makes my lips rosey too with out lipstick. Plumps up lips as well
Valerie N.
Downey, CA
I've boughten so many lip scrubs and this one actually works so good i love it so much
Johanna T.
I really liked this. It smoothie your lips and gives a clean feeling. I has a minty smell and I really recommend this product. I think It would fit everyone no matter what age you are. tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant
Kayleigh W.
St Blazey, Par
I had this given to me as a gift from a friend returning from America. This product lasted fairly well & really got me into lip scrubs as I hadn’t used them before. It made my lips very smooth, it tasted okay & the results where brilliant. I would recommend this for people wanting to try lip scrubs!
Chanel D.
Fort Erie , ON
I adore this lip scrub so much! I have such dry lips and if I want to put a nice lip paint on I need to prep my lips first with this. It smells fantastic, it is like a mint smell and taste. The texture is a sugar like one, I will continue to purchase this. It is such a lifesaver for people with lips like mine!
Esther A.
Maracay
Princess A.
LOT 180 KAMPUNG KEMUMIN, PENGKALAN CHEPA, KOTA BHARU KELANTAN.
Would love to try this
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
where do I buy this?
Rachel S.
Is this any good? Would it work for my skin?
Afra U.
Ilford
What does this product do?
Ellie S.