BY TARTE

A minty lip scrub & treatment balm made with moisturizing maracuja, shea butter & exfoliating sugar to gently buff away flakes & treat thirsty lips.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity & protects against degeneration
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E to help moisturize & condition skin
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application

Product performance: It smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping.

Ingredients: Sucrose, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, aroma/flavor, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil,  caprylyl glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopheryl acetate.

Made in Canada.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "When I have dry or peeling lips, lip scrubs are life sabers. I've tried a few different ones and this one is my fav!!" in 32 reviews
  • "t smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping." in 8 reviews
Catrina S.
I recently moved from a coastal town to a dry climate, and I've been struggling with dry, chapped, peeling lips. I saw that this lip scrub was reviewed well and thought I'd give it a try. Pros: nice, fresh, peppermint-y smell; not too abrasive. Cons: doesn't completely exfoliate my lips on its own (I usually apply the scrub with my fingers, then go over it with a wet washcloth and then apply the product and scrub again.) It would be nice if it came with a little scrubby tool or something. But all in all, I like it!
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product is hands down a five stars! I never thought about using a lip exfoliant but I love all other products by Tarte and decided to give it a try. This product is FANTASTIC! It has a minty smell to it and makes your lips tingle a bit when applying. I do not apply nearly as much as the website shows I use MAYBE a pea sized portion and it works great. My lips felt so smooth I have never felt them this soft before. I combined this product with Bite everyday agave lip mask applied before bed and I woke up feeling like a new woman. I will never go without this product ever again! This product may seem pricey at $16 on Tarte's website but I think this product is worth the price and will last me a very long time. I already recommended this product to friends and family. As always Tarte, you totally nailed it!
Ciera M.
Plainfield, WI
I just recently picked up this bad boy and I love it! Super affordable and definitely worth the price! It's a super hydrating exfoliating lip scrub that's super minty! It's not a harsh scrub so it doesn't tear up your lips. What I love most about this product is that after you rub it in, you barely have any excess exfoliant so it stays as like a hydrating, plumpimg balm. The packaging is super adorable as well!
Christie A.
Silver Spring
Overall a good exfoliant! Has a nice minty smell. It can be a little hard to scoop the product out of the pot, which can make it feel messy. The packaging is cute but kind of far out of the Tarte branding which somehow cheapens it a little to me, but not a big deal! There are probably better exfoliators out there but this one is fine.
Peggy B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Great product to remove dead skin from lips. It comes in a few different flavors. I use this at least twice per week. It makes my lips feel soft, amd smooth. I but the product from tarte.com. I continue to ise the product over and over, just recoeved my 6 jar. The only thing I dont like is the price!!!
Ami D.
Okay so, I thought this was an exfoliator but I've used it twice and there's no sugar so far. Its just a mint lip balm for now. Maybe sugar is deeper and it's not evenly distributed? I'm not sure... I'll use it just because I own it but stock photos made it seem it was loaded with sugar. I prefer Glam Glow.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite lip scrub! I didn’t realize how much better lipstick looks on you after using lip scrub! LOL it’s true! The packaging is so cute and I bought it at Ulta! It smells delicious so it’s something you’d actually want to put on your lips! 10/10 should get this lip scrub! It’s around $16 but I promise it’s worth it and lasts FOREVER
Jordan G.
Ishpeming , MI
I have medium plump sized lips and I usually don't wear any chap stick so they get dry. This lip exfoliador leaves my lips soft and ready to wear lipstick and leave no dead or dry skin on my lips, it smells minty. I think the price was a good for what you're getting .
Kelly S.
Game changer for my dry lips!

This is a crunchy exfoliant for the lips that goes on like lip salve.

You just rub your lips together. I wipe off with a damp cosmetic pad.

It leaves my lips soft and removes any dead skin
Taki V.
Austin, TX
I love how affordable this lip exfoliant is compared to others of the size! It's easy to use and apply. I feel like it doesn't really scrub very much, so I'm unsure if it's scrubbing away any dry/dead lip cells, but it is so moisturizing during and after use. That's the best part of this.
Princess A.
LOT 180 KAMPUNG KEMUMIN, PENGKALAN CHEPA, KOTA BHARU KELANTAN.
Would love to try this
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
where do I buy this?
Rachel S.
Is this any good? Would it work for my skin?
Afra U.
Ilford
What does this product do?
Ellie S.