BY TARTE

A minty lip scrub & treatment balm made with moisturizing maracuja, shea butter & exfoliating sugar to gently buff away flakes & treat thirsty lips.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity & protects against degeneration
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E to help moisturize & condition skin
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application

Product performance: It smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping.

Ingredients: Sucrose, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, aroma/flavor, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil,  caprylyl glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopheryl acetate.

Made in Canada.

Buy on Sephora*
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
Before this lovely product came into my life I had the worst lips ever I never wore lipstick because I hated my lips and the way they looked with lipsticks. After using this for the first week I so great results they weren't chapped and cracked its actually lightening up my lips little by little. I would run thru chapsticks and different brands trying to find the right one that would at least moisturize my lips but to no avail I would have to reapply at least 3-4 times a day. I did have to use this 2-3 times a day but after a week I only have to apply every other day I still do each morning and night so that it moisturizes them while I'm sleep and the next day they feel so soft and smooth I apply to my boys lips while they sleep because they don't like to use any type of chapstick during the day because it's "for girls" lol but I have seen there lips be less dry. I highly recommend this. Has for ever changed my lip game literally I now where lovely shades of lipsticks daily.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite lip scrub! I didn’t realize how much better lipstick looks on you after using lip scrub! LOL it’s true! The packaging is so cute and I bought it at Ulta! It smells delicious so it’s something you’d actually want to put on your lips! 10/10 should get this lip scrub! It’s around $16 but I promise it’s worth it and lasts FOREVER
Allyson A.
This lip exfoliating scrub by tarte is good, but I can’t say there might not be a better product out there. It is pleasant to use. It has a nice scent and almost melts on the lips. The sugary texture does exfoliate, however I haven’t noticed dramatic lasting results. I might purchase again but can’t make any promises.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
I love how affordable this lip exfoliant is compared to others of the size! It's easy to use and apply. I feel like it doesn't really scrub very much, so I'm unsure if it's scrubbing away any dry/dead lip cells, but it is so moisturizing during and after use. That's the best part of this.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
This was amazing I never seen this before until I tried and I love trying out new products since I am very open minded like that first time user but soon to be a repeat user as well I do recommend it of course
Ciera M.
Plainfield, WI
I just recently picked up this bad boy and I love it! Super affordable and definitely worth the price! It's a super hydrating exfoliating lip scrub that's super minty! It's not a harsh scrub so it doesn't tear up your lips. What I love most about this product is that after you rub it in, you barely have any excess exfoliant so it stays as like a hydrating, plumpimg balm. The packaging is super adorable as well!
Jamie B.
I love this lip scrub. It’s not too coarse and I love the peppermint scent/taste. It leaves my lips super soft and more plump and moisturized. It also doesn’t take much to get the job done. This package will last me a while. One of my favorite recent purchases.
Amanda W.
Florence
This is the best lip scrub ever!!!! It makes my lips sooo soft and so much easier to apply lip stick and what not. Def recommend this tk lost if my female friends!!! Def easy to use and easy to apply. Also easy to wipe off.
Cailey J.
Island lake
This lip exfoliate is the bomb! Just take your finger and get a little and put it on your fabulous lips and rub it around, you can wipe it off or keep it on, I usually put this on everyday and keep it on!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I️ usually don't wear any chap stick on my lips so they tend to get dry. This minty refreshing smelling Lip exfoliador leaves my lips soft and ready to wear lipstick. There is no dead skin left behind so your lips are nice and smooth. I use it in the am and at night... so it tends to go pretty fast. I wish they made a bigger one...
Princess A.
LOT 180 KAMPUNG KEMUMIN, PENGKALAN CHEPA, KOTA BHARU KELANTAN.
Would love to try this
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
where do I buy this?
Rachel S.
Is this any good? Would it work for my skin?
Afra U.
Ilford
What does this product do?
Ellie S.