tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant

A minty lip scrub & treatment balm made with moisturizing maracuja, shea butter & exfoliating sugar to gently buff away flakes & treat thirsty lips.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity & protects against degeneration
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E to help moisturize & condition skin
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application

Product performance: It smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping.

Ingredients: Sucrose, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, aroma/flavor, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil,  caprylyl glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopheryl acetate.

Made in Canada.

Has anyone really tried this?
Let's talk lip exfoliators! I have tried many products and love to discover new ones! I have found two lip exfoliators that I am very happy with: tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant and Hempz Sugarcane & Papaya Exfoliating Herbal Lip Gloss. I feel I should mention the competition and why they didn't make the cut. Laura Geller Beauty Lip Strip, .49 oz: I feel this product is more of a lip gloss than a sugar scrub. There is very little exfoliant in the formula and there was little to no effect on my lips. Jeffree Star Summer Collection Velour Lip Scrub - Rainbow Sherbet [Rainbow Sherbet: Now, I have this in four flavors. They taste great, but are *too* sugary, if that's possible. I'm not impressed with the taste of any of them. Burt's Bees Conditioning Lip Scrub: I found this to lack any real exfoliation. While the formula does condition lips, I found there to be very little removal of dead skin. What are your favorite lip scrubs???
Does this really give your lips a good scrub?!
Start your review of tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant!
Product Highlights
When I have dry or peeling lips, lip scrubs are life sabers. I've tried a few different ones and this one is my fav!!in 40 reviews
t smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping.in 8 reviews
2 months agoWinterset, IA
tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant uploaded by Avery M.
Review for: tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant
I would rate this 4 star only simply because I’ve had the JS lip scrub & girl.... those different poppin’ flavors are hard to compete with! BUT I ONLY use those for when I’m treating myself . I use this tarte pout prep for a more daily use especially on my natural days! ❤️ I NEVER FORGET THIS IN MY TO GO🥰
a month agoFort Worth, TX
Review for: tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant
This is a pretty good lip exfoliator! It tastes good and a little goes a long way. However, I do think there are better things on the market, especially for the price. I'm not sure that I'll purchase this again, but I'll continue using what I have left of it.
2 months ago
Review for: tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant
I don’t know if it’s something in the ingredients but after putting on my lips it felt kind of like it was swelling or puffing up a little. Kinda like I couldn’t really feel my lips
2 years agoPlainfield , WI
tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant uploaded by Ciera M.
Review for: tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant 0.6 oz/ 17 g
I just recently picked up this bad boy and I love it! Super affordable and definitely worth the price! It's a super hydrating exfoliating lip scrub that's super minty! It's not a harsh scrub so it doesn't tear up your lips. What I love most about this product is that after you rub it in, you barely have any excess exfoliant so it stays as like a hydrating, plumpimg balm. The packaging is super adorable as well!
10 months agoNoblesville, IN
tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant uploaded by Jasmine R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant
I’ve been looking for a really good lip scrub that would exfoliate my lips but also be easy on the go. I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this exfoliator! It isn’t stick and it instantly hydrates your lips and leaves a glossy look! You don’t need to whip any excess afterwards (unless you choose to) and it’s so easy to use! The value is amazing & it’s cruelty free! A little goes along way so I know it will last all winter! If you haven’t gotten this for yourself or a stocking stuffer yet, I highly recommend you get it ASAP!
4 months agoNorth Olmsted, OH
tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant uploaded by Kate K.
tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant uploaded by Kate K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant
Tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant. I was looking for a new lip exfoliant and this adorably packaged, awesome smelling product that I bought at Ulta does not disappoint. Great exfoliation, amazing minty smell, and leaves lips softer and silky with a nice cooling sensation and no need for immediate additional balm. I wish it was a bit cheaper, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. Very nice ❤👄 #Ulta #LipScrub #influenster #Makeup #Cosmetics #Tarte
6 months ago
tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant uploaded by Isabella G.
Review for: tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant
I was looking for a less grainy lip scrub and came across this. I like the finer consistency for application because there is less fallout as I scrub away my dead skin. My lips feel more polished and I love it’s texture. I use this every other day to help maintain my chapped lips. On a side note, the instructions do not mention if it is edible. However, it leaves a nice refreshing mint sensation.
2 years agoAustin, TX
Review for: tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant 0.6 oz/ 17 g
I love how affordable this lip exfoliant is compared to others of the size! It's easy to use and apply. I feel like it doesn't really scrub very much, so I'm unsure if it's scrubbing away any dry/dead lip cells, but it is so moisturizing during and after use. That's the best part of this.
8 months agoAlexandria, VA
Review for: tarte Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant
LOVE LOVE LOVE this scrub. It definitely smooths my lips and helps me use less chapstick throughout the day. I use it every morning-regardless if I am putting on lipstick or not however if I put it on before lipstick, it really helps it last. Also, a little goes a long way. The price may seem steep but I have been using mine for months and have barely made an impact on the container.
5 months ago
Just bought this the other day. Had never heard if it but seen it and decided to try it and wow!! It definitely impressed me it fully exfoliates and leaves the lips so soft! It doesnt dry the lips out like some of the others I have tried it also doesbt make your lips sore it gently removes dead skin and also the lips to look fuller, brighter and feel softer!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago