BY TARTE #95 in Face Primer

Vegan, 12-hour makeup primer that fights shine & minimizes the look of pores for a smooth, matte surface that’s simply #porefection

• Avocado: natural oil rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E & known for its skin-soothing properties
  • T5 super fruit complex™: proprietary blend of the five most active antioxidant-rich superfruits (maracuja, goji, açaí, acerola & pomegranate) to deliver nourishing & replenishing benefits to skin
  • Echinacea root, hibiscus flower & rosemary leaf extracts: rich in antioxidants to help neutralize free radicals & improve skin tone & elasticity, while diffusing imperfections
  • Safflower seed: emollient with beneficial fatty acids to help hydrate dry skin

Product performance: Your skin’s answer to makeup meltdown, this waterproof mattifying & retexturizing face primer features an optical matte-blur technology to filter out imperfections & create a shine-free matte canvas for your foundation to last 12 hours. The silky, invisible gel is ideal for oily or combination skin & helps to erase pores & resurface uneven skin texture from fine lines, dry patches or acne scars. The nutrient-rich formula infuses antioxidant botanical extracts into skin that help neutralize free radicals so you see an immediate skin-boost, even before makeup.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, mica, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, lycium barbarum fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, punica granatum extract, centella asiatica extract, echinacea angustifolia extract, hibiscus rosa-sinensis flower extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, phenoxyethanol.

• Does anyone with oily skin recommend this? What was your experien...1 Answers
  • How well does this minimize pores? How does it compare to the Sma...2 Answers
  • I am thinking about trying tarte Poreless Mattifying Primer sinc...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alicia C.
Thanks mom.....i do suffer from larger pores the older i get and im self conscious about it. I tried this a while ago and i fell in love. Its very full coverage yet blendable. It stays on all day.....allllll day. It is too high priced as all tarte stuff is but quality is huge. Sometimes you get what you pay for and this is one of them. I def recommend this and amy tarte products. Ill post a look using this product later today. Xo
Chandni P.
I have combination skin and I have been in search of a good mattifying primer and this one does the trick.  This does a good job of controlling this oil on my skin. This primer is smooth and not greasy at all. I love the way it smoothes out my skin and how my foundation lays on top of it.
Crystal M.
I am really obsessed with this product. I had purchased through their online store for an OK price. I would apply underneath my eyes on my nose and chin and it really helped make a clean slate for applying make up. I found my make up had last all day and had no oily effect to it. I would totally recommend this product
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
I am really impressed with this primer! I have only recently started using tarte products and this is new to me as well. I have very oily skin but for winter this primer has been good. I only use a very small amount, I think too much primer makes a mess!! This is smooth but not greasy like other dimethacone primers.
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
I've used this primer more than five times now and I've definitely seen a minimization of pores after using this primer in my makeup routine. So the claim of hiding pores is true. I think it's great for combo and oily skin, not too sure about dry skin since it's a primer to make your makeup look matte.
courtney L.
I usually love everything tarte, but this one just doesn't do it for me. It's nice and smooths my skin but it doesn't fill in my pores or cover up my pores and wrinkles like others. It's almost exactly like the Maybelline baby skin stuff (I think that works better actually) but it costs way more. It goes on smooth but has a bit more of an oily feel to it. If your skin is dry it makes it more flakey. Not a good mix! (I have combination skin so some days it wasnt so bad). I got this one as a sample but I definitely don't think I will purchase the full size.
Devi R.
Boston
Personally I do not have oily skin but was recommended this product by a coworker who deals with oil control daily. I received this product as a sample and absolutely love it. Tarte is a great brand and this primer is by far my favorite that they have.
Morgan S.
Cincinnati, OH
I don’t find anything special about this... I normally use smashbox photo finish and the two are very similar in texture and consistency, but the tarte Poreless Mattifying Primer has my foundation separating and I’m not sure why.
Cynthia W.
I like this primer however it has its good and bad days. On its bad days it beads up and makes your face look like it’s shedding a sun burn. Other than that I love that this is a vegan product and it has a matte finish on its good days.
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
My favorite primer since I purchased it in October. I grab for this primer more often than any other. I love the way it smooths out my face and how my foundation lays on top. It fills my pores unlike any other primer I have tried.
Siknah C.
Does this work well with dry skin? I tested it out on my hand today at Ulta and loved the feel of it but I only saw reviews mentioning oily skin.
Ivett O.
Roma, TX
Does it really work? Does it help cover your pores? Is it mattifying?
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
How well does this minimize pores? How does it compare to the Smashbox primer? When I tried it at the store it felt similar.
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
How is this for dry patches? I have an oily t-zone but some random dry patches and need a primer that won't cling on
Mariana C.
Fruitland, ID
Thinking of trying this one out..has anyone had problems with it? Does it really last being matte?