BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition, matte eye and cheek palette infused with Amazonian clay that celebrates the energy of summer floral hues. This next-generation collector's eye and cheek palette features an Amazonian clay-infused, glistening blush in a golden peachy pink shade for the perfect, everyday glow. Explore an array of neutral, matte eye shades and create custom, blended, warm looks that mirror a summer sunset. Great for use as a liner to accentuate the eyes or on the lids, in the eye crease, and to highlight, each of these versatile hues gives you a reason to celebrate the sunny season. Amazonian clay balances and nourishes skin on the lids and cheeks imparting a fresh, glowing look for dewy summer mornings to starry evenings. This palette contains: - 0.035 oz Eye Shadow in Summer Breeze (cream shadow), Sweet Tea (tan shadow), Ice Cream Cone (chocolate shadow), Barefoot in the Grass (nude shadow), Peach Poppy (peach shadow), Picnic Basket (brown shadow) - 0.2 oz Blush in Glisten (golden peachy pink) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates

Katie W.
Tarte did a great job with this eye and cheek palette. First, the packaging is adorable, as always (thanks Tarte!). I'm a sucker for cute packaging, so having something so pleasing to the eye is a big deal for me!

Secondly, the formula of the amazonian clay shadows and blush is spot on. It has the traditional vanilla scent that a lot of Tarte products have, and the colors are very pigmented. They blend easily and are buttery soft.

I love this palette!
Chandra H.
Ocklawaha
This pallet is a nice one to have if you are wanting more of a natural earthy tone look. The shadows blend very well together. These colors would look good on most skin colors. The price isn’t that bad either. The blush in the middle is very bright and glittery as well. Would I buy it again? Probably not.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
Tare is one of my top fav brands but this palett is a bit smaller than i thought it was going to be..there is know vanilla like scent like a lot of tarte products but its cute for a travel size product.
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
I have the purple one, and these were discontinued for a reason! The pigment was horrible. The only thing I liked was the blush and the two brown shimmers shades.
Ashley J.
For anyone who loves a quick and easy neutral eye this palette is for you! I love the shadows they are super buttery and very easy to blend! And it comes with a full sized blush which is a bonus!! Super cute and is great for any occasion!
Taylor S.
Kansas City, MO
Tarte's Poppy Picnic palette is outstanding. I use this palette every day because I feel it is the perfect every day shadow palette. The neutral colors look great with my medium skin tone. With this palette you get six shadow shades and one blush. This palette is about $25-$30 depending on where you buy it. I think that is a very good deal considering the amount of product you get. I have had this palette for quite a while now, and I am just now starting to make a dent in the shadows. The only complaint I could have with this palette is how much glitter is in the blush. If you love a shimmery blush, you might not mind that. Personally, I don't use the blush, but would still purchase this palette over again for the shadows. I definitely recommend trying this palette if you love neutral eyeshadow shades!
Ashiya S.
Tartes amazing Eye and cheek makeup is beautiful. I'd say it does stay true to color, it's long lasting and very soft and it almost feels like cream which I love by the way. The Poppy Picnic would look great for a day and night time as it has a few dark shades that can bring out a smoky look which is very sexy and a day look for work or school because the pink makes it pop.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
This palette is amazing to take with you when you travel. This has great neutral shades that are great for every day use and they are so creamy and so blendable. You can make any different eye looks with this palette. The blush is the perfect every day shade and blends very nicely on the skin.
Emily R.
Saraland
This is my GO TO! I just adore this palette! It is the first tarts product I have ever bought. It is so nice to have a basic palette of eyeshadow that does not shimmer or sparkle! I love the fact that you can create different looks with this one palette. It's something I use year round through all the seasons. I think everyone should have a versatile pallet and for me it's this one.
Annie I.
Gilbert
This is such a nice pallet with neutral matte shades and a gorgeous light shimmery pink blush. I've been using it every day for when I want a more natural look. The eye shadows are so pigmented and the blush has a bit of shimmer but not too much where it's overwhelming and looks too sparkly on your face. Pretty shades that I think complement all skin tones. Definitely a must have pallet for a natural look.