BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition, matte eye and cheek palette infused with Amazonian clay that celebrates the energy of summer floral hues. This next-generation collector's eye and cheek palette features an Amazonian clay-infused, glistening blush in a golden peachy pink shade for the perfect, everyday glow. Explore an array of neutral, matte eye shades and create custom, blended, warm looks that mirror a summer sunset. Great for use as a liner to accentuate the eyes or on the lids, in the eye crease, and to highlight, each of these versatile hues gives you a reason to celebrate the sunny season. Amazonian clay balances and nourishes skin on the lids and cheeks imparting a fresh, glowing look for dewy summer mornings to starry evenings. This palette contains: - 0.035 oz Eye Shadow in Summer Breeze (cream shadow), Sweet Tea (tan shadow), Ice Cream Cone (chocolate shadow), Barefoot in the Grass (nude shadow), Peach Poppy (peach shadow), Picnic Basket (brown shadow) - 0.2 oz Blush in Glisten (golden peachy pink) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates

Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Tarte remains one of my favorite brands for a million reasons and counting. This is a phenomenal palette that I purchased an additional of before the first had a chance to run out, just because I could tell I'd be using it very often.

It comes with a look book, which I always find to be a nice addition because I like seeing different looks. The shadows are all matte with AMAZING color payoff and blendability. I love a good neutral matte shadow because I think it just heightens and polishes a person's look; these shadows are some of my favorite neutrals.

My favorite part of the palette, however, is the blush. This GORGEOUS peachy pink shade has an peach iridescence that is neutral enough to flatter a range of complexions, and gives the wearer such a nice springy/summery glow!
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
This palette was one of my first real steps in the Tarte cosmetics world. I had heard amazing things about the Amazonian Clay blushes so when I saw there was a full sized on in this palette I decided I was getting a good value since it came with six eye shadows. The shadows are very neutral and can create so many different looks. The blush is very flattering and looks great with any kind of look. The shadows blend well, but require an eye shadow primer to get super full color and longevity on the eyes. Awesome to travel with since it's compact and has your shadows and blush in one.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I know a lot of people aren't in love with the colors of this palette, but I do! I think it's a beautiful balance of warm and neutral colors that is really great for creating natural, everyday looks. This is my go-to travel palette because it gives me everything I need and it lasts all day. The pigmentation is beautiful. While the peachy color may be odd for people, I think it's a really beautiful color that adds a lot of warmth to your look. The packaging is great quality so I never worry about my shadows shattering in my bag.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Rochester, MN
This palette has become my go to for travelling. The eyeshadows are slightly chalky, but very pigmented. They blend easily, and you can create beautiful looks with this eyeshadow palette.

However, not a fan of the blush included in this palette. It's pigmented, and lasts a decent amount of time, but has chunks of glitter. Personal preference, I guess, but I just wish they included a matte blush instead.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
I love the Browns in this palette. I use them to darken any of my warm smokey looks. The highlight shades are some of the most pigmented matte highlights I've used. I really enjoy the peachy pink shade also. I like how it is all matte. I don't really use the Blush in the middle. I find it too glittery and pink for what I like. But the eyeshadow are great.
Marlene J.
Marlene J.
Absolutely love the pigmentation in these shadows, I use this palette every single time I do my eye makeup. It is neutral and perfect for natural looks. I have been using it for about 2 years now and I still haven't made a noticeable dent on any shadow. I like it very much. I believe it was a limited edition palette so it's not available now.
Dyan E.
Dyan E.
Spearfish, SD
This is a great summer palette with colors that lean very warm. Maybe a little too warm for my neutral skin tone. The shadows are really smooth and blend well. I'm newer to wearing blush, but I found this one very wearable. It is slightly coral with shimmer, and it gives a healthy glow. This palette is part of my regular rotation.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
This palette is amazing to take with you when you travel. This has great neutral shades that are great for every day use and they are so creamy and so blendable. You can make any different eye looks with this palette. The blush is the perfect every day shade and blends very nicely on the skin.
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Destrehan, LA
Loveeeeeeee this palette!!! I got it online at a discounted price and wow it is my go-to palette. It has everything you could need. I always bring it with me when I need to pack my make up and it comes with a great cheek color! I'm a sucker for some good matte shades so this is great!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Such a great palette! I was hesitant at first because the colors are very neutral and nothing special but honestly it is magical ! This is my go to because they aren't shimmery since the colors are matte. I purchased off a friend who bought two and honestly it was a great purchase!