BY TARTE

A deluxe duo with Tarte's bestselling cheek tint and blush in all-new, limited-edition shades. Create a number of flattering cheek looks with this deluxe set. This gorgeous deluxe set of cheek colors features romantic packaging, and is housed in an adorable gift box for the holiday season. These sleek, portable essentials are designed for on-the-go application, and they deliver a glowng flush while infusing the skin with powerful antioxidants and rich moisture. The iconic cheek stain comes in a limited-edition highlighting shade that leaves a sheer, natural-looking hint of champagne color, while delivering skin-restorative benefits to the skin. Tarte's award-winning Amazonian clay 12-hour blush is all dressed up in deluxe, whimsical packaging, and it's in a soft peachy pink shade to instantly power up any holiday look. This set contains: - 0.05 oz Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in Mirage (soft peachy pink) - 0.17 oz Cheek stain in Fantasy (champagne highlighter) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist-tested. This year's holiday "sweet dreams" collection aims to inspire Tartelettes to imagine the possibilities and escape with us to a dream-like world rich in timeless beauty and lady-like elegance. This dynamic set is sure to whisk you away through soft, whimsical designs and romantic shades that dare you to dream from their dearest "fantasy" to their clearest "mirage." However, the rich pigments that delight and plush textures that perform are anything but a "pigment of the imagination," and your skin will thank you for these luxurious gifts.

• Is this super cakey or does it blend well?3 Answers
tarte Pigment of Imagination Deluxe Cheek Set
  • "beautiful color but a little too pink for me. i tried it on my sister and she has beautiful tan skin and it was perfect." in 12 reviews
Veronica R.
Gainesville , FL
This blush is very light which is perfect for me because I already have very red cheeks, so it’s not too much when I do want to add a little something to my face
Stephanie M.
Chicago
Tarte blushes just have the best blendable formula and last so long on the cheek without having to constantly reapply product. the colors arent overly pigmented and look like a natural flush to the cheeks. Id recommend tarte blushes as my number one blush.
Laura H.
Spanish Fort, AL
I have gotten more compliments about this blush and how naturally it blends in with my skin and contour it’s crazy. Not to mention it lasts ALL day. It also interacts with any of my highlighters amazingly too. This is 100% my go to blush
Wanda M.
Covina, CA
I absolutely love this blush and how subtle yet pigmented it is! This is a staple in my look and I love how the finish is so matte. It pairs well with my highlight and definitely recommend it to anyone!
Brianna P.
Terre Haute, IN
Loved this product and how easy it is to use! Blending is no problem and it’s so inexpensive! I love it! And would recommend you guys to purchase! Stays true to color and works with everyone skin tone!
N M.
Newport, WA
This is such a cute package! I really enjoyed this blush.. it went on smooth, light, and has a nice color. Both my daughter and I have one and we love it. Lasts all day and would buy again♥️
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
I loved the blush in this set. The finish is so natural and very buildable. I have combination skin and it works great for me. The finish is matte and natural looking
Kyla V.
Watonga, OK
Well, for some reason, it isn't showing just the blush for me to review, so I am reviewing the set, even though this review is ONLY meant for the Amazonian Clay blush by Tarte. I purchased the color exposed (which I was actually worried might be a little dark for my fair skinned self). However, it turned out to be the most beautiful color blush I have ever owned! If it is ever discontinued for any reason at all, I will probably cry. It is so easily blended and doesn't make me look like I have been out in the freezing cold for days. This blush is also super buildable! Which I love! You can apply just a tiny amount and look flushed or add more for a more "glam" look! It also applies like a dream!
Sierra O.
Atlanta , GA
I've only used the blush in this package. I received the blush along with a mini matte lip for my birthday from Sephora. The blush is amazing I only needed one swipe of it and my cheeks were this cute little pink. I would definitely recommend it to others. I loved that I didn't have to pack it on for the color to show.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This was one of the best Tarte gift sets ever. The blush is a beautiful neutral pink, And the cream color is a bronzed pinky shade. I like to use the cream product beneath the blush or as a highlight. Both products last very nicely. If you ever get the opportunity to get a Tarte set like this, dont hesitate!
Julia W.
Katy, TX
Is this super cakey or does it blend well?