tarte Picture Perfect™ Eyelash Curler and Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Mascara

BY TARTE #1 in Eyelash Curlers

The first ergonomically designed eyelash curler for an easy and painless eyelash curl with every use! Plus enjoy a deluxe size of our best-selling lights, camera lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara.

Product performance: Easy grip handles provide a more comfortable feel while the purple silicone pad makes it easy to see every lash, and allows for the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally. The curved angle suits all eye shapes without pinching or crimping for the perfect, pain-free curl.  For the ultimate voluminous finish, you can complete the look with lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethyl propanediol, chlorphenesin, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Curler made in China. Mascara made in Italy.

• This is a little pricy for a lash curler. Is it worth it?4 Answers
  • Is this better than a drugstore eyelash curl ?5 Answers
  • How does this eyelash curler compare to others? For example I hav...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Julia D.
Julia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been a die-hard Shu Uemura lash curler fan for over 10 years, but since they no longer sell Shu Uemura in the US, I was looking for an eyelash curler that didn't require me to order online or buy at an airport duty free store. I've tried everything from Shiseido to Revlon curlers. The key to finding the perfect eyelash curler is to find the right curvature to fit your eye. This Tarte curler has the exact same curvature as the Shu curler with an added spring that gives more tension while curling the lashes. I'm still on the fence about the spring, sometimes it really allows me to get the perfect curl, other times I feel I need to put in extra effort to get the same results as my Shu curler. Overall, the accessibility and fun colorways make it a strong second place contender to my beloved Shu Uemura curler. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with stubborn lashes that loves the curve of the Shu curler.
Jacquelyn M.
Jacquelyn M.
In the past for curlers, I've mostly used Revlon or whatever drugstore option was first available to me. I decided I wanted to fork over the money for a better option (esp since the Revlon doesn't sell replacement padding thingy's) and thought spending the extra money to try out the mascara, too, would be worth it. The mascara is mostly lengthening for me and gives a natural curl. Nice dark black color. Dries feeling natural on my lashes, not tacky like some mascaras. There was a bit of a learning curve with the curler since it's wider than revlon's, so I had to learn how to fit my eyeball in there without pinching myself now that there was all this extra room. I'm happy the curler comes with the extra padding thing, too. I love that tarte is cruelty free also. Overall, great buy!
Haleigh W.
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had purchased this eyelash curler a few months ago on a whim walking through a checkout line at Sephora. Since purchasing this I have noticed that my eyelashes are staying curled for a longer period of time and it it just so easy to use! I have never experienced any eyelash pulling with this, and that is what makes this such a winner for me, still being affordable.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
I love this duo it's so amazing! It's like the perfect duo ever it met my expectations it was such an amazing eye lash culer it made my eyelashes really long and look natural and with the mascara it made my eyelashes really natural it was what I wanted from an eyelash curler! I love it and I recommend every girl to buy this it's amazing!
Erica S.
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was interested in trying this eyelash curler out for the handle . I was presently surprise at how easy it is to grip and hold lashes in place . I will say it's a little pricey for a eyelash curler but worth the price in my eyes. I also ❤️ that it came with a free sample of the mascara . The lashes hold the curl and the mascara is okay
Blair D.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always skipped using eyelash curlers until I found this one. It never pinched my lid and even if I forget to clean it for a few days it never sticks or pulls on my lashes. I have small downturned eyes and it seems to fit well which I also always had an issue with. I love this curler I even got one to use on clients.
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
I always used a drug store cheapy eyelash curler...got this one for Christmas and it's changed my life! It just works so much better and I feel like the curl holds for longer in the day. It's a little intimidating to use at first compared to regular drug store ones but once I got the hang of it I really loved it.
Candece L.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
This curler is okay. I love the design and it looks so beautiful on my vanity. Sadly it always pinches my eyes. I always have to move my eyelids in certain spots to avoid being pinched. I don't know what shape my eyes are. And after all that hassle the curl is not the best. I prefer my tweezerman eyelash curler.
Clare K.
Clare K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decided to buy an expensive eyelash curler rather than a drugstore one and I am so glad I did! This makes my eyelashes look amazing and it doesn't pinch. My mom tried it one day and loved it so I bought one for her for Christmas. It is definitely worth the price if you want to invest in a good eyelash curler.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Sterling Hts, MI
My friend got me a set with the eyelash curler and a mascara for my birthday last year. Before I start using this I've been using shiseido eyelash curler for years and I loved it so much but Tarte one is better!! It curls my lashes beautifully and I don't get that 90 degree angle lashes.. It's amazing!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this item worth the price?
Yessenia E.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How does this compare to other eyelash curlers?
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
I have been searching for a new eyelash curler because mine is starting to get to get stuck while I'm curling. I currently have the E.L.F curler. I have very hard to curl lashes that go straight down and hardly ever hold a curl. Has anyone with lashes like mine used this curler and did work for you? or does anyone know of a good curler I should try?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Is this eyelash curler worth the price?
Rymaa. D.
Rymaa. D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better than a drugstore eyelash curl ?