BY TARTE #8 in Eyelash Curlers

The first ergonomically designed eyelash curler for an easy & painless eyelash curl with every use!

Easy grip handles provide a more comfortable feel while the purple silicone pad makes it easy to see every lash, & allows for the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally. The curved angle suits all eye shapes without pinching or crimping for the perfect, pain-free curl. For the ultimate voluminous finish, you can complete the look with lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara.

• Do your lashes ever get stuck from squeezing too hard?3 Answers
  • This is a little pricy for a lash curler. Is it worth it?4 Answers
  • Have any girl in this app riseved a makeup product or brushes etc. ?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Karla A.
Rainbow City
I always thought eyelash curlers were nothing special that they were all the same. I decided to purchase the Tarte eyelash curler and my lashes changed! Its so easy to use and the perfect shape! It curls your lashes upwards instead of straight outwards unlike other eyelash curlers. A little tip when curling your lashes is to start  curling at the base of the lash and then move to the middle of the lash and finally curl the tips it gives a more gradual curl without the bends at curlers can give you!
Melissa S.
My sister used to curl her lashes multiple times a day and it was getting ridiculous. So, I took her to Ulta and showed her this eyelash curler and told her she wouldn't regret it. She is obsessed now. Our eyelashes are perfectly curled each day from use of this curler, and she has stopped obsessively curling hers throughout the day. If you are looking for an eyelash curler that will give you results and also take wear and tear, this is the curler for you!
Katie F.
BEST EYELASH CURLER EVER! I have pin straight lashes that point down. This lash curler and some waterproof mascara makes people ask me if I'm wearing falsies.

Only drawback is I've some how managed to break 5 or 6 of these already. Not sure if it's my fault or if the product simply doesn't last very long. I hate spending the $18 at Ulta all the time for it but no other lash curler has worked this well.
Hannah P.
I love this eyelash curler my eyelashes are very short and it helps curl them up and I had a drug store eyelash curler that cut the corner of my eyelashes and I would never get that one again (the brand is Revlon) anyway this eyelash curler hasn’t disappointed me and I love it!!
Kacy S.
I DO NOT leave the house without my eyelashes curled. I look dead if I do not at least have a little mascara on. For years I jumped from curler to curler trying to find an eyelash curler that worked for me. I do not like lash extensions, or fake eyelashes. I like to just curl my own. And I am a lash freak, I love big curly lashes. Anyways, I randomly decided to try this curler out years ago and fell in love. I have used this eyelash curler, and only this exact one, everyday for like 6 years. Maybe longer. If it breaks or gets too used, I go to Sephora as soon as I can to get another one. Usually when you buy it comes with a small sample of mascara and an extra liner, so it lasts me a while. I always own one and always carry one with me. Can't live without it. 10/10 recommend.
Rachael L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best eyelash curler I have ever used. My old drugstore one was wearing down and I bought this on a whim. It came with a little mascara that was amazing as well. I couldnt believe how well it curled them. They stayed voluminous all day! The handle is great too because it isn't all wiry and hard on your fingers. I don't regret buying this at all!
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
When first buying it I was skeptical, thinking why am I spending his much on an eyelash curler? Now I know why, I’ve had it forever now, super durable I take it with my everywhere, day to day in my purse, or in my Tavel make up bag on trips with me. No sign of ware in the slightest. Lashes hold their curl very well and look so much longer after use
Edie T.
This is the best eyelash curler out there that I have found. My lashes are so short and they never keep a hold. Once I found this I knew I wasn’t going to be buying any other ones. I’m very satisfied with my purchase!
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
I own a pair of these eyelash curlers but I just can not seem to get the hang of them. I actually prefer my Revlon ones because I pinch myself too much with these sometimes. When I do use them, I do notice they lift my lashes very well and leave them much more curly than other eyelash curlers.
Noelani G.
Kissimmee
I mean, an eyelash curler is an eyelash curler, it's not like it moisturizes your eyelashes or treats them so I wouldn't agree with the price. If you want LONGER eyelashes this product is for you but again you can just buy one from the dollar store and you'll get the same result. I like the product but you shouldn't have to be spending that much $$ for a product that you can get at the dollar store.
Erin B.
Is this item worth the price?
Amber R.
Boynton Beach, FL
Where can I get one of these. I love tarte!!!!
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How does this compare to other eyelash curlers?
Melinda W.
Is this eyelash curler worth the price?
Taylor P.
I have been searching for a new eyelash curler because mine is starting to get to get stuck while I'm curling. I currently have the E.L.F curler. I have very hard to curl lashes that go straight down and hardly ever hold a curl. Has anyone with lashes like mine used this curler and did work for you? or does anyone know of a good curler I should try?