BY TARTE #6 in Eyelash Curlers

The first ergonomically designed eyelash curler for an easy & painless eyelash curl with every use!

Easy grip handles provide a more comfortable feel while the purple silicone pad makes it easy to see every lash, & allows for the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally. The curved angle suits all eye shapes without pinching or crimping for the perfect, pain-free curl. For the ultimate voluminous finish, you can complete the look with lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara.

• Do your lashes ever get stuck from squeezing too hard?3 Answers
  • This is a little pricy for a lash curler. Is it worth it?4 Answers
  • Have any girl in this app riseved a makeup product or brushes etc. ?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kacy S.
I DO NOT leave the house without my eyelashes curled. I look dead if I do not at least have a little mascara on. For years I jumped from curler to curler trying to find an eyelash curler that worked for me. I do not like lash extensions, or fake eyelashes. I like to just curl my own. And I am a lash freak, I love big curly lashes. Anyways, I randomly decided to try this curler out years ago and fell in love. I have used this eyelash curler, and only this exact one, everyday for like 6 years. Maybe longer. If it breaks or gets too used, I go to Sephora as soon as I can to get another one. Usually when you buy it comes with a small sample of mascara and an extra liner, so it lasts me a while. I always own one and always carry one with me. Can't live without it. 10/10 recommend.
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
When first buying it I was skeptical, thinking why am I spending his much on an eyelash curler? Now I know why, I’ve had it forever now, super durable I take it with my everywhere, day to day in my purse, or in my Tavel make up bag on trips with me. No sign of ware in the slightest. Lashes hold their curl very well and look so much longer after use
Samantha I.
Norwalk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best eyelash curler, it really makes your eyelashes look awesome. I got one from Walmart before and it didn’t do what I was looking for. I absolutely love all tarte products so this was the perfect addition to my tarte collection. Also the mascara doesn’t stick to the eyelash curler.
Katy T.
New Richmond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an average lash curler. It feels comfortable in the hand but I wouldn't say it's breaking technology. I have to heat it up to get any lasting shape. I got it in a gift set but I wouldn't invest the extra money in it. A lesser expensive one would do the same.
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love the eyelash curler it works great and curls my lashes easily and effortlessly. The mascara that comes with it us a sample size of the 4 in 1 lights camera lashes and I have to say it's a fairly decent mascara. Is it worth 25$? Probably not since there are great drugstore mascaras that do a great job of not better but I do really like it, adds length to my lashes and a bit of volume. More voluminous when I use the loreal voluminous primer base first but all in all worth it. Love these products
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchase my tarte eyelash curler on Black Friday, it came with a small tube of mascara for under $20. It's a great mascara curler plus it's bedazzled and jeweled so it makes it extra cute. I love all tarte products, definitely give this curler a try
Katie C.
Russell, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the bedazzled version of this curler. I really like it. It is nice and roomy and it fits the contour of my eye well. The cushion gives more than others I have tried, which I like as I don’t get as much pulling on my lashes as I do with other curlers.
Braelyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend introduced me to this and I’m obsessed! The packaging is super cute and it’s really easy to use! It’s also soft on the eyelashes and curls them nicely! I would recommend to others and I bought mine from ulta!
tara C.
MUNCIE, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this one. It’s sturdy and made of great quality. I’ve have mine about 2 years now and I plan to replace it soon. It still hasn’t gotten loose from wear and aside from the decreased tension it works as good as new
Katie W.
Citrus Hts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyelash curler. It’s easy to use, I love the sturdy handles. It also looks pretty in my collection with the gold and purple. A lot of times too when you buy one you get a free mini mascara included.
Erin B.
Is this item worth the price?
Amber R.
Boynton Beach, FL
Where can I get one of these. I love tarte!!!!
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How does this compare to other eyelash curlers?
Taylor P.
I have been searching for a new eyelash curler because mine is starting to get to get stuck while I'm curling. I currently have the E.L.F curler. I have very hard to curl lashes that go straight down and hardly ever hold a curl. Has anyone with lashes like mine used this curler and did work for you? or does anyone know of a good curler I should try?
Melinda W.
Is this eyelash curler worth the price?