BY TARTE #5 in Eyelash Curlers

The first ergonomically designed eyelash curler for an easy & painless eyelash curl with every use!

Easy grip handles provide a more comfortable feel while the purple silicone pad makes it easy to see every lash, & allows for the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally. The curved angle suits all eye shapes without pinching or crimping for the perfect, pain-free curl. For the ultimate voluminous finish, you can complete the look with lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara.

• Do your lashes ever get stuck from squeezing too hard?4 Answers
  • This is a little pricy for a lash curler. Is it worth it?4 Answers
  • Have any girl in this app riseved a makeup product or bru...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I loved this eyelash curler and found it the most effective for curling my lashes. I would just recommend heating the curler for 3 or 4 seconds (MAX! You don't want to burn your eyelid!) and make sure it's just barely warm and curl those lashes. It will help curl your lashes more and will help the curl hold longer. I had it for a little over a year and then one day, the springs both popped out. I don't know if I got a defective one, but watch out for that!" in 150 reviews
Shawna A.
Bradenton , FL
I love this eyelash curler. I have one of the Holiday editions that has black and gold stones and diamonds on it. It’s really really pretty! This eyelash curler also fits my eyes really well (I have hooded eyes) and doesn’t pinch or feel uncomfortable. I also like the handle... not only is it pretty, but it’s easy to hold and use. The overall quality of this curler is really nice... like I said, I got it a few Christmases ago and none of the stones have fallen out or anything and it still works like brand new. I haven’t experienced any damage to my lashes using it either. Definitely one of my favorite curlers and looks really nice on my vanity! They come out with different handle designs every year, so if you see one you like, snag it up! I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Brittany W.
Thomson, GA
I've had and used multiple different eyelash curlers, but none of them compare to this. There's just something about it that curls my eyelashes unlike any other. I thought it might be the pads, but once I ran out of the extras included upon purchase, I started using random ones that I could buy from the drugstore or Wal-Mart (tarte doesn't sell replacement cushions, so otherwise you have to buy a new curler again) and it worked pretty much just as well. I guess the reason why it works to well gas to do with the shape and amount of force its able to press on your lashes...whatever it is, it works! I Defintely recommend buying it. It really makes a difference!
Thu L.
Richmond, VA
This is the best eyelash curler I have ever tried!! I love it! Because the handles are shaped differently from the others, it doesn't need some time to get used to. I was used to curlers with the finger loops, so it did take maybe 3 days to get use to using this curler. I use this everyday for a year now, and I am amazed to see how the cushion of the curler has not diminished yet. Even though this is a little pricey for a curler, it is completely worth it!
Karla A.
Rainbow City , AL
I always thought eyelash curlers were nothing special that they were all the same. I decided to purchase the Tarte eyelash curler and my lashes changed! Its so easy to use and the perfect shape! It curls your lashes upwards instead of straight outwards unlike other eyelash curlers. A little tip when curling your lashes is to start  curling at the base of the lash and then move to the middle of the lash and finally curl the tips it gives a more gradual curl without the bends at curlers can give you!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Honestly, I love this lash curler! My favorite lash curler was the elf cosmetics one with the plastic handle (they switched it up a few years ago) and I think this one comes close to it.

It doesn’t hurt my lashes when I curl them with it and it makes them keep their curl a bit longer than I am used to.

Unfortunately, it is on the pricier side of things, but you can often find these on a deal with the next season and in a value park on Tarte’s website.
Whitney S.
Jellico
I received this eyelash curler as a present and I don’t know if I just got a defective one but every so often my eye lashes would get caught and wouldn’t come lose unless I cut them or pulled them out, it was very painful. I still have the eye lash curler but I’m kinda afraid to use it. On a positive note this eye lash curler did a great job of getting to the root of my lashes really getting a good curl.
Alice M.
Omaha, NE
This is the only eyelash curler I buy and I have to give it 3 stars because it used to be much harder to squeeze down than it is when brand new, making it much easier to curl your lashes.  I am not sure why they changed it, but I wish they would change it back! I have tried other brands since they changed it and I do not like the others due to the handle (they hurt my fingers), so I keep coming back to my tarte.  A couple of years ago you could curl your lashes in half the time, with half the effort. I will be happy when I find another curler with the same handle that will not squeeze down to both handles touching the first day you purchase it...and instead of slowly weaken down to that showing you it is time to buy a new one!
Rachael L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best eyelash curler I have ever used. My old drugstore one was wearing down and I bought this on a whim. It came with a little mascara that was amazing as well. I couldnt believe how well it curled them. They stayed voluminous all day! The handle is great too because it isn't all wiry and hard on your fingers. I don't regret buying this at all!
Amy K.
Mexia
Love this eyelash curler. Mine came with a free mini tarte mascara wit it for around $17. Really good price for a high quality curler. It came with an extra pass for the tool which I really liked because mine always come out. I’ve had mine for about 4 years now and it’s beginning to get pretty loose. I will more than likely be buying this same one again!
Lilly N.
Chelan
This is the only eyelash curler I have ever used since I started wearing makeup when I was about 14 ish. Its super easy to use and gives an even curl to all of your lashes without having to squeeze super hard! I don't remember the price, but I would re buy just because of how much I love it & mine has lasted me 7 years and is still going strong!
Erin B.
Is this item worth the price?
Amber R.
Boynton Beach, FL
Where can I get one of these. I love tarte!!!!
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How does this compare to other eyelash curlers?
Taylor P.
I have been searching for a new eyelash curler because mine is starting to get to get stuck while I'm curling. I currently have the E.L.F curler. I have very hard to curl lashes that go straight down and hardly ever hold a curl. Has anyone with lashes like mine used this curler and did work for you? or does anyone know of a good curler I should try?