BY TARTE #6 in Eyelash Curlers

The first ergonomically designed eyelash curler for an easy & painless eyelash curl with every use!

Easy grip handles provide a more comfortable feel while the purple silicone pad makes it easy to see every lash, & allows for the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally. The curved angle suits all eye shapes without pinching or crimping for the perfect, pain-free curl. For the ultimate voluminous finish, you can complete the look with lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara.

• Do your lashes ever get stuck from squeezing too hard?3 Answers
  • This is a little pricy for a lash curler. Is it worth it?4 Answers
  • Have any girl in this app riseved a makeup product or brushes etc. ?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Shawna A.
Bradenton , FL
I love this eyelash curler. I have one of the Holiday editions that has black and gold stones and diamonds on it. It’s really really pretty! This eyelash curler also fits my eyes really well (I have hooded eyes) and doesn’t pinch or feel uncomfortable. I also like the handle... not only is it pretty, but it’s easy to hold and use. The overall quality of this curler is really nice... like I said, I got it a few Christmases ago and none of the stones have fallen out or anything and it still works like brand new. I haven’t experienced any damage to my lashes using it either. Definitely one of my favorite curlers and looks really nice on my vanity! They come out with different handle designs every year, so if you see one you like, snag it up! I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Callie S.
Blairsville, GA
I absolutely love this eyelash curler! I never had to curl my lashes until I was about 20. I bought one from Wal-Mart and could not understand why people even used eyelash curlers. It just made a hard angle in my lashes, pinched my eyelid and pulled out so many lashes. Then I purchased this curler and it made all the difference!! It made a nice curl, not a right angle and it didn't pinch at all! Sadly it recently broke, but it was because I've had it for years. I so need to go pick up another because this is the only curler I've ever used that doesn't pinch and rip out my lashes! Love love love! ❤
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Picked this up at Ulta for $18, definitely pricey for an eyelash curler but I wanted to splurge and get a good durable curler that would last me. Usually I would just purchase one from the drug store but it would eventually break or the rubber would come off. So when I saw this I knew I should get it, Plus is came with a mini of their Lights camera action mascara which is a Plus. It’s really durable, comfortable thick pads, and the colors are really pretty. All around good buy 👌
Karla A.
Rainbow City , AL
I always thought eyelash curlers were nothing special that they were all the same. I decided to purchase the Tarte eyelash curler and my lashes changed! Its so easy to use and the perfect shape! It curls your lashes upwards instead of straight outwards unlike other eyelash curlers. A little tip when curling your lashes is to start  curling at the base of the lash and then move to the middle of the lash and finally curl the tips it gives a more gradual curl without the bends at curlers can give you!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Honestly, I love this lash curler! My favorite lash curler was the elf cosmetics one with the plastic handle (they switched it up a few years ago) and I think this one comes close to it.

It doesn’t hurt my lashes when I curl them with it and it makes them keep their curl a bit longer than I am used to.

Unfortunately, it is on the pricier side of things, but you can often find these on a deal with the next season and in a value park on Tarte’s website.
Alice M.
Omaha, NE
This is the only eyelash curler I buy and I have to give it 3 stars because it used to be much harder to squeeze down than it is when brand new, making it much easier to curl your lashes.  I am not sure why they changed it, but I wish they would change it back! I have tried other brands since they changed it and I do not like the others due to the handle (they hurt my fingers), so I keep coming back to my tarte.  A couple of years ago you could curl your lashes in half the time, with half the effort. I will be happy when I find another curler with the same handle that will not squeeze down to both handles touching the first day you purchase it...and instead of slowly weaken down to that showing you it is time to buy a new one!
Kayla H.
Beech Grove, IN
I got this a long time ago as a feee gift when order a certain amount kf producy fron Ulta. While I think this gets the job done I do think there are cheaper options available that would work just as well. I will also note that I don't love this one for my eye shape. I have fairly round eyes so I have trouble getting this to curl all of my lashes at once.
Rachael L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best eyelash curler I have ever used. My old drugstore one was wearing down and I bought this on a whim. It came with a little mascara that was amazing as well. I couldnt believe how well it curled them. They stayed voluminous all day! The handle is great too because it isn't all wiry and hard on your fingers. I don't regret buying this at all!
Amy K.
Mexia
Love this eyelash curler. Mine came with a free mini tarte mascara wit it for around $17. Really good price for a high quality curler. It came with an extra pass for the tool which I really liked because mine always come out. I’ve had mine for about 4 years now and it’s beginning to get pretty loose. I will more than likely be buying this same one again!
Alexis L.
Rochester
I absolutely love this eyelash curler. I picked mine up at Ulta and it was a bit pricey, but it was worth it. This eyelash curler is very durable and will last me quite awhile. It is also easy on my lashes my lashes don't get pulled out when using it has comfortable thick pads, and the colors are really pretty.
Erin B.
Is this item worth the price?
Amber R.
Boynton Beach, FL
Where can I get one of these. I love tarte!!!!
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
How does this compare to other eyelash curlers?
Taylor P.
I have been searching for a new eyelash curler because mine is starting to get to get stuck while I'm curling. I currently have the E.L.F curler. I have very hard to curl lashes that go straight down and hardly ever hold a curl. Has anyone with lashes like mine used this curler and did work for you? or does anyone know of a good curler I should try?