BY TARTE #73 in Teeth Whiteners

Bleach-free vegan teeth whitening pen to help reveal visibly whiter teeth while protecting tooth enamel.

• Hydrogen peroxide: cosmetic grade whitening agent
  • Amorphous calcium phosphate: patented vegan friendly compound to gently enhance whitening effects
  • Neutralizing complex: balances pH for a gentle formula

Product performance: Strengthen your smile without the icky, bad stuff with this portable vegan teeth whitening pen. It provides an instant brightening boost while helping to protect tooth enamel for a visibly whiter appearance even on sensitive teeth. The soft-bristle brush provides quick and easy, no-mess applications as the whitening gel clings to teeth for 360° effects. With only natural flavors and a patented calcium complex that works to break up dark spots and stains, you’ll get a hint of refreshing mint with each gentle application. Refresh your pearly whites post-gym, post-coffee, or post-wine o’clock without any rinsing or wait time.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, PEG-400, hydrogen peroxide, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, potassium nitrate, mentha pulegium, sodium saccharin.

• Is this product only available at Sephora?1 Answers
  • Really interested in trying the tarte Pearly Girl Vegan Teeth Whi...2 Answers
  • Where can i get this? 6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Anthea C.
Kennebunkport, ME
This product is 5 star in every way. I am constantly raving about it. Let’s start with the fact that it’s easy to use. you can carry it with you anywhere because it’s cute and small, it works SO well. I was actually shocked at how well it worked. My favorite part the price. This is so so reasonable for a whitening product that works. I truly don’t have one negative thing to say about this product. It is a true staple to my beauty collection
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I love this teeth whitening pen! I use it as more of a touch up between whitenings but it definitely does work. The thing I really like about it is that it does not make your teeth sensitive at all like other whiteners do! It's so quick and easy to use with no pain or sensitivities. I use it morning and night and see a difference on keeping my teeth white. I've purchased several times and will continue to do so!
Rachel H.
Syracuse
Used this for the first time, and I love it. It really does whiten my teeth. You keep it on for 5 minted and your teeth slowly after a few uses cleans them up. Only thing I didn’t like is it took me a at least 10 clicks to get it out of the tube. I almost returned it because I thought it didn’t work. I use this 2 a week and I see a difference
Amanda L.
Webster, NY
I have only used this a few times so far, but am liking the results. My teeth are sensitive to everything and so far this pen has not been bothering me at all! I am going slow and only applying once or twice daily just to make sure I can tolerate it but so far so good! I can see my teeth getting whiter also!!
Lindsey M.
Sacramento
I really enjoy this pen. I love that it is actually pretty fun to use, which makes me use it for often. The taste isn't to harsh and it is refreshing. My teeth defiantly look brighter and cleaner right after. It foams up when applied which I love because it really seems like its working!
Anita M.
Elmsford, NY
This works amazing! I loveeee coffee but it stains my lower teeth and it looks so bad so I'm always on the hunt for a good teeth whitening product. This is affordable comparing to other whitening products and so easy to use. Just apply, smile for 30 seconds for the product to settle, close your mouth and avoiding eating and drinking for 15 minutes. The taste is minty but definitely bearable! I use it after I brush my teeth, so about 3 times a day and I see such a difference. I also have sensitive teeth and this does not aggravate it at all. I recommend this to everyone!
Pinkyy J.
Los Banos , CA
Love it! It instantly starts to whiten teeth without any harsh additives. It’s affordable and it lasts for a good while. The more you apply the more you whiten your teeth! I would recommend. Especially if you already love tarte!
Allison🌹 N.
Kenosha, WI
I use this nightly before going to bed. I do notice slight results after using for a few consecutive days. I like that it doesn't have an offensive taste and I can feel good knowing there aren't any harsh ingredients.
Sarai A.
I use this product for 3 months I bought 2 of them. Unfortunately I did not see any benefits of this product. I was really hoping that this would have worked but it didn't
Elysia G.
I've used this for a week, about 15 applications so far and still have product left. Unfortunately I do not see results like i hoped. I experienced sensitivity, like a zinger, after my 3rd day when i applied it for the 4th time that day like it was recommended. The pain was in one of the teeth that I did not apply The product too which was weird. The sensitivity went away in about 3-4 hours. I would not buy this product again.
Where can i get this?
Fish E.
Grand Blanc, MI
Do your teeth start to feel sensitive after use like with most whiteners?
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Do they sell this at sephora or ulta?
Gabbi C.