BY TARTE

Bleach-free vegan teeth whitening pen to help reveal visibly whiter teeth while protecting tooth enamel.

• Hydrogen peroxide: cosmetic grade whitening agent
  • Amorphous calcium phosphate: patented vegan friendly compound to gently enhance whitening effects
  • Neutralizing complex: balances pH for a gentle formula

Product performance: Strengthen your smile without the icky, bad stuff with this portable vegan teeth whitening pen. It provides an instant brightening boost while helping to protect tooth enamel for a visibly whiter appearance even on sensitive teeth. The soft-bristle brush provides quick and easy, no-mess applications as the whitening gel clings to teeth for 360° effects. With only natural flavors and a patented calcium complex that works to break up dark spots and stains, you’ll get a hint of refreshing mint with each gentle application. Refresh your pearly whites post-gym, post-coffee, or post-wine o’clock without any rinsing or wait time.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, PEG-400, hydrogen peroxide, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, potassium nitrate, mentha pulegium, sodium saccharin.

jess m.
Saugus, MA
this product gets me so excited. i was scared to use it at first because i was afraid of staining or that my teeth would weaken but it’s the best thing i have ever used. i read millions of reviews on it before i bought it and a ton of people who bought it had sensitive teeth or how they just wanted the yellow stains to go away and how it worked perfectly. i 100% agree. it won’t make your teeth sensitive or anything because it’s all natural ingredients and there’s no bleach in it. it literally just whitens them without causing any damage. i went to my dentist 3 days ago (after i had already used it about 6 times in the past month and a half) and he said my teeth looked great and that there were no stains or cavities. so i told him about the whitener and he said that it wasn’t doing any damage and that it was just clearing stains and plaque. a ton of other teeth whiteners work in a more complex way but this is so easy and on the go and super convenient!!! i feel like i have a better smile after using it!
Jessica S.
Works great! Doesn’t leave my teeth sensitive or have a bad taste to it. I bought this one off the Sephora app so I can get all the extra goods the app offered but it can also be found on the Tarte website. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone who’s on the go and needs something quick. I use it about 2-3 times a day. Super convenient
Jessica A.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the pearly girl whitening pen! I bought 3 of them to stock up because I was worried they were going to discontinue it. It isn’t harsh on my teeth, and I think the taste is better than any other whitening products I’ve used AND it keeps my teeth nice an white as long as you use as directed!
Tara H.
I have been using this for a few weeks. I purchased it during tarte’s BOGO sale because I had been eyeing it for a while. I have not seen any significant whitening using two times a day. It says to use 4x a day for best results, but I actually experienced a bit of sensitivity when doing so. I have really sensitive gums, so this may not be a common issue.

TIP: I have also found that this dries out my lips BADLY. I have to make sure to use lanolin or a lip mask before applying.

I will continue to use in hopes I see more results and will update my review with any changes!
Jamie B.
Aliquippa, PA
I was definitely a skeptic about trying this product, but for only 22 dollars I figured I would just grab it from Sephora seeing as it was the last one on the shelf. In 2 uses I saw a big difference in my smile and this is a very gentle formula. You don't get that teeth sensitivity issue like the crest whitestrips. I will be buying this again to keep my coffee teeth in check.😍☕😀
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
I tried the whitening pen today for the first time and noticed a slight difference. I think over time it will help make my teeth whiter. There is a minty taste but I don’t mind it. The pen itself is pretty easy to use and can be taken anywhere with you.
Nicholle A.
Berlin
I love using this product before events or going out when I want a boost of whiteness for the night. My only really issue is the taste of the whitener. It has to sit in your mouth for a solid 10 minutes and the flavor is rather unpleasant.
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
I have been looking at this product for about 2 months and was super excited when I actually purchased it. However, I use it twice a day because I have sensitive teeth and I don't want to hurt them, it has done nothing. I have been using it for 4 days now. I thought results would be instant. Maybe that's my bad? My teeth are coffee stained but not horrible. I do like how it is vegan and you can take it anywhere! I just assumed you have almost instant results.
Anthea C.
This product is 5 star in every way. I am constantly raving about it. Let’s start with the fact that it’s easy to use. you can carry it with you anywhere because it’s cute and small, it works SO well. I was actually shocked at how well it worked. My favorite part the price. This is so so reasonable for a whitening product that works. I truly don’t have one negative thing to say about this product. It is a true staple to my beauty collection
Karla Q.
Portland,OR
Follow the instructions and this whitening pen works just after a day! It’s super easy to use and you’ll see results right away. I have sensitive teeth but this product doesn’t damage them even further
Where can i get this?
Fish E.
Do your teeth start to feel sensitive after use like with most whiteners?
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Do they sell this at sephora or ulta?
Gabbi C.