BY TARTE #16 in Teeth Whiteners

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Bleach-free vegan teeth whitening pen to help reveal visibly whiter teeth while protecting tooth enamel.

• Hydrogen peroxide: cosmetic grade whitening agent
  • Amorphous calcium phosphate: patented vegan friendly compound to gently enhance whitening effects
  • Neutralizing complex: balances pH for a gentle formula

Product performance: Strengthen your smile without the icky, bad stuff with this portable vegan teeth whitening pen. It provides an instant brightening boost while helping to protect tooth enamel for a visibly whiter appearance even on sensitive teeth. The soft-bristle brush provides quick and easy, no-mess applications as the whitening gel clings to teeth for 360° effects. With only natural flavors and a patented calcium complex that works to break up dark spots and stains, you’ll get a hint of refreshing mint with each gentle application. Refresh your pearly whites post-gym, post-coffee, or post-wine o’clock without any rinsing or wait time.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, PEG-400, hydrogen peroxide, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, potassium nitrate, mentha pulegium, sodium saccharin.

Buy on Sephora
jess m.
Saugus, MA
this product gets me so excited. i was scared to use it at first because i was afraid of staining or that my teeth would weaken but it’s the best thing i have ever used. i read millions of reviews on it before i bought it and a ton of people who bought it had sensitive teeth or how they just wanted the yellow stains to go away and how it worked perfectly. i 100% agree. it won’t make your teeth sensitive or anything because it’s all natural ingredients and there’s no bleach in it. it literally just whitens them without causing any damage. i went to my dentist 3 days ago (after i had already used it about 6 times in the past month and a half) and he said my teeth looked great and that there were no stains or cavities. so i told him about the whitener and he said that it wasn’t doing any damage and that it was just clearing stains and plaque. a ton of other teeth whiteners work in a more complex way but this is so easy and on the go and super convenient!!! i feel like i have a better smile after using it!
isabella ◌.
Coconut Creek
OMG! Love it!
I definitely see a couple of differences, although my teeth isn’t YELLOW MELLOW.

Review:
Helps if you are in NEED of a solution.
Great first- look.
Sometimes the product does not exit the tube easily. Sometimes, I turn the lever thingy on the bottom but nothing comes out... then the next day, it will be over flowing with the product.
No after taste.
Does NOT stain your teeth.

Recommend ++
Jessica S.
Works great! Doesn’t leave my teeth sensitive or have a bad taste to it. I bought this one off the Sephora app so I can get all the extra goods the app offered but it can also be found on the Tarte website. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone who’s on the go and needs something quick. I use it about 2-3 times a day. Super convenient
Kimly P.
I bought this because I spot it at Sephora and I needed a teeth whitener. Asked a Sephora worker and she she recommended it. I bought it of course and I tried it at home. So what I did was you twist the bottom until you see a gel come out from the brush. I kind of did it too fast where there’s too much gel that came out but, I still applied it on alll my teeth. I left it on for 30 seconds. And then I washed it off. You can really tell the difference! Although it made me feel a little light headed after. Probably from the bleach or something. Do not eat or drink anything for 15 minutes after you remove the product!
Jessica A.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the pearly girl whitening pen! I bought 3 of them to stock up because I was worried they were going to discontinue it. It isn’t harsh on my teeth, and I think the taste is better than any other whitening products I’ve used AND it keeps my teeth nice an white as long as you use as directed!
Tara H.
I have been using this for a few weeks. I purchased it during tarte’s BOGO sale because I had been eyeing it for a while. I have not seen any significant whitening using two times a day. It says to use 4x a day for best results, but I actually experienced a bit of sensitivity when doing so. I have really sensitive gums, so this may not be a common issue.

TIP: I have also found that this dries out my lips BADLY. I have to make sure to use lanolin or a lip mask before applying.

I will continue to use in hopes I see more results and will update my review with any changes!
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I love this teeth whitening pen! I use it as more of a touch up between whitenings but it definitely does work. The thing I really like about it is that it does not make your teeth sensitive at all like other whiteners do! It's so quick and easy to use with no pain or sensitivities. I use it morning and night and see a difference on keeping my teeth white. I've purchased several times and will continue to do so!
Erika
So easy to use. Really whitens your teeth pretty quickly. The whitening doesn't seem to last too long if you forget to keep up on it. It doesn't cause any sensitivity though so even though it may not last because of forgetful upkeep this is still a huge win product in my book
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
I tried the whitening pen today for the first time and noticed a slight difference. I think over time it will help make my teeth whiter. There is a minty taste but I don’t mind it. The pen itself is pretty easy to use and can be taken anywhere with you.
Nicholle A.
Berlin
I love using this product before events or going out when I want a boost of whiteness for the night. My only really issue is the taste of the whitener. It has to sit in your mouth for a solid 10 minutes and the flavor is rather unpleasant.
Where can i get this?
Fish E.
Do your teeth start to feel sensitive after use like with most whiteners?
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Do they sell this at sephora or ulta?
Gabbi C.