tarte Pearly Girl Vegan Teeth Whitening Pen uploaded by Gabriella L.tarte Pearly Girl Vegan Teeth Whitening Pen uploaded by Elysia G.tarte Pearly Girl Vegan Teeth Whitening Pen uploaded by Elysia G.See all 11 photos

BY TARTE #74 in Teeth Whiteners

A bleach-free, vegan teeth whitening pen to help reveal visibly whiter teeth while protecting tooth enamel. Strengthen your smile without the icky, bad stuff with this portable vegan teeth whitening pen. It provides an instant brightening boost while helping to protect tooth enamel for a visibly whiter appearance even on sensitive teeth. The soft-bristle brush provides quick and easy, no-mess applications as the whitening gel clings to teeth for 360- effects. With only natural flavors and a patented calcium complex that works to break up dark spots and stains, you'll get a hint of refreshing mint with each gentle application. Refresh your pearly whites post-gym, post-coffee, or post-wine o'clock without any rinsing or wait time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan, dermatologist tested, and is free of triclosan, synthetic fragrances, soy, dairy, and artificial flavors.

• Where can i get this? I know this is a limited editi... 6 Answers
  • What sort of consistency/texture is t...Hello Alice, The texture and ... 1 Answers
  • Does this cause sensitivity like some...This doesn't. It is a quick an... 1 Answers
Photos (11)
Buy on Sephora
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Blue Mountain, MS
I love this! It has brightened my teeth so much more and any other procduct I have tried. I defiantly recommend it to family and friends. I will also be trying this again very soon. I bought a few of these for Christmas gifts as well. People have loved them!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Garfield, AR
I think this looks amazing! I know the brand is amazing too! I wish I could get it!! I think if vegans can use it U know this will be great! It looks like it would have good quality and that it would work really good! Teeth whitening this are always great!
Crista S.
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm usually skeptical of whitening products, but this one is incredible. It doesn't give me any sensitivity, is easy to use, and works amazingly. You see results in one use. You will need touch-ups after some time, but for the price it is perfect.
Diana N.
Diana N.
absolutely love it, i personally think it's been working for this past few months i love it! i really recommend it because it's so great and is actually whitening my teeth i've seen a noticeable difference
I love this product!!! Most teeth whitening products are not vegan and i absolutely was ecstatic when I found this product. I have very sensitive teeth and his product didn't hurt my teeth at all!!
Kathryn E.
Kathryn E.
This whitens so much compared to plain whitening toothpastes and does not have as many chemicals like other brands do love this stuff so much great for last minute whitening
Es muy bueno lo recomiendo pero ya se me acabo!! Y no tengo dinero para comprar otro pero si es muy bueno y me gusto bastante se los recomiendo
Anita M.
Anita M.
Elmsford, NY
This works amazing! I loveeee coffee but it stains my lower teeth and it looks so bad so I'm always on the hunt for a good teeth whitening product. This is affordable comparing to other whitening products and so easy to use. Just apply, smile for 30 seconds for the product to settle, close your mouth and avoiding eating and drinking for 15 minutes. The taste is minty but definitely bearable! I use it after I brush my teeth, so about 3 times a day and I see such a difference. I also have sensitive teeth and this does not aggravate it at all. I recommend this to everyone!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Bronx, NY
I have been wanting to whiten my teeth for the longest time but I didn't want all the chemicals or the crazy expensive procedures. Then this little magical quick and easy vegan pen came in to my world! I had gross coffee stained teeth that are now much whiter after a few weeks of use. I use it morning and night after brushing. Let it dry for 3o seconds and don't eat or drink anything for 30 minutes after. It doesn't taste bad; there is a slight taste but it's faint. Yay for quick and easy and inexpensive!
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
New Hyde Park, NY
This product is good because it does not hurt my teeth at all and has a slight minty taste. However I'm just not sure that it has long term effects. I've been using it every morning and every night because using it four times a day just isn't possible for me. I do notice that it instantly brightens my teeth though. I will keep using it to see if there are lot term effects.
Where can i get this?
Anjali M.
Anjali M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Do your teeth start to feel sensitive after use like with most whiteners?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Do they sell this at sephora or ulta?
Gabbi C.
Gabbi C.
Warren, OH
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Does it make yoir teeth sensitive? And do you rinse it off?