BY TARTE #35 in Teeth Whiteners

Bleach-free vegan teeth whitening pen to help reveal visibly whiter teeth while protecting tooth enamel.

• Hydrogen peroxide: cosmetic grade whitening agent
  • Amorphous calcium phosphate: patented vegan friendly compound to gently enhance whitening effects
  • Neutralizing complex: balances pH for a gentle formula

Product performance: Strengthen your smile without the icky, bad stuff with this portable vegan teeth whitening pen. It provides an instant brightening boost while helping to protect tooth enamel for a visibly whiter appearance even on sensitive teeth. The soft-bristle brush provides quick and easy, no-mess applications as the whitening gel clings to teeth for 360° effects. With only natural flavors and a patented calcium complex that works to break up dark spots and stains, you’ll get a hint of refreshing mint with each gentle application. Refresh your pearly whites post-gym, post-coffee, or post-wine o’clock without any rinsing or wait time.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, PEG-400, hydrogen peroxide, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, potassium nitrate, mentha pulegium, sodium saccharin.

Buy on Sephora
jess m.
Saugus, MA
this product gets me so excited. i was scared to use it at first because i was afraid of staining or that my teeth would weaken but it’s the best thing i have ever used. i read millions of reviews on it before i bought it and a ton of people who bought it had sensitive teeth or how they just wanted the yellow stains to go away and how it worked perfectly. i 100% agree. it won’t make your teeth sensitive or anything because it’s all natural ingredients and there’s no bleach in it. it literally just whitens them without causing any damage. i went to my dentist 3 days ago (after i had already used it about 6 times in the past month and a half) and he said my teeth looked great and that there were no stains or cavities. so i told him about the whitener and he said that it wasn’t doing any damage and that it was just clearing stains and plaque. a ton of other teeth whiteners work in a more complex way but this is so easy and on the go and super convenient!!! i feel like i have a better smile after using it!
Kimly P.
I bought this because I spot it at Sephora and I needed a teeth whitener. Asked a Sephora worker and she she recommended it. I bought it of course and I tried it at home. So what I did was you twist the bottom until you see a gel come out from the brush. I kind of did it too fast where there’s too much gel that came out but, I still applied it on alll my teeth. I left it on for 30 seconds. And then I washed it off. You can really tell the difference! Although it made me feel a little light headed after. Probably from the bleach or something. Do not eat or drink anything for 15 minutes after you remove the product!
Tara H.
I have been using this for a few weeks. I purchased it during tarte’s BOGO sale because I had been eyeing it for a while. I have not seen any significant whitening using two times a day. It says to use 4x a day for best results, but I actually experienced a bit of sensitivity when doing so. I have really sensitive gums, so this may not be a common issue.

TIP: I have also found that this dries out my lips BADLY. I have to make sure to use lanolin or a lip mask before applying.

I will continue to use in hopes I see more results and will update my review with any changes!
Jessica S.
Works great! Doesn’t leave my teeth sensitive or have a bad taste to it. I bought this one off the Sephora app so I can get all the extra goods the app offered but it can also be found on the Tarte website. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone who’s on the go and needs something quick. I use it about 2-3 times a day. Super convenient
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I love this teeth whitening pen! I use it as more of a touch up between whitenings but it definitely does work. The thing I really like about it is that it does not make your teeth sensitive at all like other whiteners do! It's so quick and easy to use with no pain or sensitivities. I use it morning and night and see a difference on keeping my teeth white. I've purchased several times and will continue to do so!
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
I freaking love this stuff. All you want from a whitening product is for it to WORK and not cause too many side effects. Well, this pen delivers that and more. No side effects whatsoever - by that I mean, my teeth aren’t sensitive, stained, or whatever other side effect you can think of. The pen works overnight, and if you use it for a week, well let’s just say you’ll definitely notice that your teeth are whiter. But let’s get one thing straight, this isn’t a miracle product - your teeth won’t be blinding after using this, and they won’t stay white forever.
rachel f.
Denton, TX
Not a quick fix. Tastes good, but I didn’t notice much difference in my teeth when I used it. I only used it once every couple days when I felt like I needed a whitening and didn’t get much result so maybe if I use multiple times daily like tarte recommends I’d see more of a difference.
Anthea C.
This product is 5 star in every way. I am constantly raving about it. Let’s start with the fact that it’s easy to use. you can carry it with you anywhere because it’s cute and small, it works SO well. I was actually shocked at how well it worked. My favorite part the price. This is so so reasonable for a whitening product that works. I truly don’t have one negative thing to say about this product. It is a true staple to my beauty collection
Kelsey S.
I love this whitening pen. The only thing I don’t like is that it says you need to use it atleast four times a day, and I don’t have that time. It does give results. You just have to use it for a while before you see any.
Rachel H.
Syracuse
Used this for the first time, and I love it. It really does whiten my teeth. You keep it on for 5 minted and your teeth slowly after a few uses cleans them up. Only thing I didn’t like is it took me a at least 10 clicks to get it out of the tube. I almost returned it because I thought it didn’t work. I use this 2 a week and I see a difference
Where can i get this?
Fish E.
Do your teeth start to feel sensitive after use like with most whiteners?
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Do they sell this at sephora or ulta?
Gabbi C.