Add a Photo

#78 in Teeth Whiteners

A bleach-free, vegan teeth whitening pen to help reveal visibly whiter teeth while protecting tooth enamel. Strengthen your smile without the icky, bad stuff with this portable vegan teeth whitening pen. It provides an instant brightening boost while helping to protect tooth enamel for a visibly whiter appearance even on sensitive teeth. The soft-bristle brush provides quick and easy, no-mess applications as the whitening gel clings to teeth for 360- effects. With only natural flavors and a patented calcium complex that works to break up dark spots and stains, you'll get a hint of refreshing mint with each gentle application. Refresh your pearly whites post-gym, post-coffee, or post-wine o'clock without any rinsing or wait time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan, dermatologist tested, and is free of triclosan, synthetic fragrances, soy, dairy, and artificial flavors.

Photos (6)
Anita M.
Anita M.
Binghamton, NY

This works amazing! I loveeee coffee but it stains my lower teeth and it looks so bad so I'm always on the hunt for a good teeth whitening product. This is affordable comparing to other whitening products and so easy to use. Just apply, smile for 30 seconds for the product to settle, close your mouth and avoiding eating and drinking for 15 minutes. The taste is minty but definitely bearable! I use it after I brush my teeth, so about 3 times a day and I see such a difference. I also have sensitive teeth and this does not aggravate it at all. I recommend this to everyone!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Bronx, NY

I have been wanting to whiten my teeth for the longest time but I didn't want all the chemicals or the crazy expensive procedures. Then this little magical quick and easy vegan pen came in to my world! I had gross coffee stained teeth that are now much whiter after a few weeks of use. I use it morning and night after brushing. Let it dry for 3o seconds and don't eat or drink anything for 30 minutes after. It doesn't taste bad; there is a slight taste but it's faint. Yay for quick and easy and inexpensive!
Joanne L.
Joanne L.
Yonkers, NY

As much as I love Tarte Cosmetics, it pains me to give it 2 stars. I tried this product for 2 weeks, although it is very easy to use and it's great for travel, I felt like I didn't see any results. It didn't whiten as much as I thought and it also felt a bit goopy at times. I was intrigued by the vegan factor but I felt like it didn't do anything for me. Had to return it. :(
Syracuse, NY

Really loved this product! The first two days my teeth felt quite sensitive, but after that they actually started to feel stronger! I am a big time coffee drinker, so always in need for some brightening. I saw great results after about one week. You have to make sure you commit to using it at least 2x a day. My only con is that I ran through it relatively fast.
Laurie L.
Laurie L.
Hopewell Jct, NY

this product is easy to use, safe, and effective. However, I find the results to vary, as the whitening is very uneven. I apply the gel twice a day ( morning and night)  and let it sit. I'm gonna keep using it, because I want to see how using it longterm goes. My teeth are already pretty sensitive and this seems to not aggrivate that too much
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

I have been using this for a week and have noticed a bit of a difference in my teeth. They're not really white but I'm sure it takes time for that. So far I like the product it's super easy to apply and doesn't leave a nasty gel or anything. It also doesn't taste bad. So far it's good we'll see in a few more weeks.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Fort Riley, KS

Order online since my sephora store didn't have it. This product is easy to use and can be used up to 4 times a day. It dries fast. Doesn't have a taste which is a plus and doesn't make my teeth sensitive when using. I saw some difference but not a lot. Going to keep trying to see if it grows on me.
Paige W.
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA

BUY BUY BUY and do it now because this little whitening pen sells out fast. I love this and can't get enough of it. The taste is nice, it works well and it's vegan! I can't rave enough and it's even better than the white strips!! Def. a must try for those who want to show their pearly whites off.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

I love this product it's great for on the go. I've been using it for like three weeks and I've already seen some results. I've always wanted to do something to get my teeth whitened/or go to someone but it's always been expensive and this is a nice alternative it and it's very handy.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

Absolutely loooove this product! I went to two different stores to find this product and it works very well. I noticed a difference after just the first use. Used as often as recommended it is extraordinary. I recommend this product to and definitely will buy again.
Where can i get this?
Anjali M.
Anjali M.
Grand Blanc, MI

Do your teeth start to feel sensitive after use like with most whiteners?
Highland Mls, NY

Do they sell this at sephora or ulta?
Gabbi C.