MakeupFace MakeupBronzertarte
Park Ave Princess Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer Park Avenue Princess(TM) 032 oz/ 9 g

A bestselling bronzer with long-wearing Amazonian clay in a remixed, rose gold collector's-edition compact with a magnetic removable pan. This Amazonian clay-infused bronzer delivers hours of pigmented wear, while the iconic, flattering park ave princess™ shade provides an even, buildable glow to enhance any skin tone and balance your complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is vegan, waterproof, dermatologist tested, and free of oil, fragrance, and talc.

Can this be used as a highlighter for a medium honey skin complexion ??
What is the best contour product for fair skin? Everything is either muddy or orange on me.
Does this product holdup throughout the day?
Start your review of tarte Park Ave Princess Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer Park Avenue Princess(TM) 0.32 oz/ 9 g!
Product Highlights
this is a really good bronzer, especially for my extremely pale skin, it’s not over powering and gives me a really nice all over glow that i’m looking for.in reviews
love the color but prefer matte! i recently grabbed the matte version and am obsessed!in reviews
Shannen M.
Sacramento, CA
tarte Park Ave Princess Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer Park Avenue Princess(TM) 0.32 oz/ 9 g uploaded by Shannen M.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you’re fair skinned like me, you probably avoid bronzer for the fear of looking orange. This shade is perfect though! It’s such a nice, subtle glow to give your cheeks a hint of color. I won’t ever go back to another bronzer shade.
Amanda H.
Louisville, KY
tarte Park Ave Princess Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer Park Avenue Princess(TM) 0.32 oz/ 9 g uploaded by Amanda H.
This product lasts a long time so u need a good cleaning face cloth to remove it. It is true to color and mine is more matte than the one pictured. A little goes a long way. It is good for giving your face a sunkissed glow since I am pasty it looks it be made for someone of light or medium completion.overall good product, but it is pricey
Megan Ann T.
Camden On Gly, WV
tarte Park Ave Princess Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer Park Avenue Princess(TM) 0.32 oz/ 9 g uploaded by Megan Ann T.
Just received this in my first BoxyLuxe! It was in the Park Ave Princess Chisel Palette! I love the entire palette! Works for most skin tones! And I’m super pale! I’d def buy this again! So happy I got this palette!
Maria L.
Phoenix, AZ
tarte Park Ave Princess Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer Park Avenue Princess(TM) 0.32 oz/ 9 g uploaded by Maria L.
Tengo la paleta completa y es mi favorita tanto los broceadores como los iluminadores. El aroma es riquisimo. Me encanta.
Kelly B.
Bonney Lake, WA
tarte Park Ave Princess Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer Park Avenue Princess(TM) 0.32 oz/ 9 g uploaded by Kelly B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the perfect tone for a natural glow on my pale skin! Absolutely love it. I’ve tried a million different bronzers and I hate any that are patchy or have an orange tint. This one is very buildable and smooth. It works great as light contour or adding an overall warmth to the skin. And it lasts!
Katherine S.
Texarkana, TX
Love this bronzer for my fair skin! It can be buildable and it doesn’t get patchy when you blend it in. The packaging is so pretty! Way worth the price!
Laura S.
Weehawken, NJ
tarte Park Ave Princess Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer Park Avenue Princess(TM) 0.32 oz/ 9 g uploaded by Laura S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg I love this bronzer is my favorite. Leave my cheeks so glowy and beautiful tan color. Also is waterproof and vegan. I totally recommend it!!
¤ M.
Fair Haven
Blends nice and is great to just popbin your purse for touch ups. Was my favorite for a while until i found my current bronzer and i wll still reach for it from time to time
‍Taryn Z.
Valencia, CA
tarte Park Ave Princess Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer Park Avenue Princess(TM) 0.32 oz/ 9 g uploaded by ‍Taryn Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this bronzer! It’s the perfect color to look like you have a magical summer glow. I was matched with this color when I had a make up consolation at Sephora. Its an added plus that its waterproof 🙌🏻 you don’t have to worry about the sun and sweating it off during the hot summer months. Highly recommend Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer ♥️ plus the scent is so yummy! *photo is of my new bronzer only used twice*
Rachel E.
Weirton, WV
tarte Park Ave Princess Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer Park Avenue Princess(TM) 0.32 oz/ 9 g uploaded by Rachel E.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this bronzer, it is amazing. Blends very well and very buildable. Great priced.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...