BY TARTE

A 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Be a contour de force with tarte’s newest complexion-enhancing essential – a 3-in-1 contouring palette featuring the iconic park ave princess™ matte bronzer and a complementing highlighter/blush duo. The trio of rich, skin-nourishing pigment is infused with Amazonian clay and works wonders to help balance all skin types for a fade-free, effortless finish. Available all year round, this chic palette features a sleek, portable design and full size mirror so you can dress up your look and create an instantly slimmer appearance at home or on-the-glow!

3-Step contouring shades include:

• Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
  • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in posh (pale pink)
  • Amazonian clay highlighter in champagne gold

6.5 grams/0.23 oz bronzer, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz blush, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz highlighter

Bronzer Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, glycerin, kaolin, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium levulinate, sorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blush Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

highlighter Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, squalane, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl caprylate, kaolin, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "i mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. it works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. the blush is ok and i find the highlighter too sparkly" in 32 reviews
Taylor H.
Barbourville, KY
As we all know, Tarte is more of a “natural look” company, and that’s exactly what this pallet is. It’s very natural contour not much on “full glam” great for people who want to contour but want that natural look!
MACY B.
Cadillac, MI
It was okay.
I like all these products separate.
For some reason when I got my pallet they were very dry. Which I might have gotten a bad one I ordered it for my salon. I have an organic salon and love this brand. But this pallet was not yet best buy.
A A.
This is one of the best contour kits I have seen in a while I definitely got sold by the packaging when I seen it. The packaging was the reason I bought it but it is a great product that blends really well too.
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
This pallet is beautiful, I love the packaging so much. I purchased this at Tarte’s website. It blends well. It’s long lasting. It one of the best one I’ve used. I highly recommend this to others. Good quality.
Lauren N.
Another wonderful product made by tarte. This blows other contour pallets out of the water. The perfect kiss of color, warmth, and light for your skin. Will make you look and feel radiant. I'd buy this again.
tosha E.
Grafton
Really liked this contouring pallet, the colors matched my skin tone very well, blends really nice. I prefer powder contour over cream, I find cream harder to work with so I always fall back to one of my favs.
Michelle W.
Mcknight, PA
I love the Park Ave Princess bronzer, and the champagne pink highlight in tarte's showstopper palette is my all time favorite highlight, so I wanted to give this a try. This palette is perfect for travel since it isn't too big, has a huge mirror, and contains blush, bronzer, and highlight! I love that the bronzer pan is bigger than the blush/highlight! The highlight is a little too dark and yellow for me - I wish they'd make a full size of the champagne pink highlighter because it's my holy grail! The champagne gold highlighter in this palette just doesn't compare. The blush is pretty, but I think when I finish this palette, I'll just repurchase the bronzer, since I use it way faster than the blush and highlighter.
Cassidy B.
Cedar City, UT
The shades in this contour kit are perfect for my skin tone!! It is hard to find the right shade of contour but this one is an amazing match. I am light with neutral undertone. This looks so good over my foundation and is a smooth creamy formula.
Geneva R.
Mission , TX
I just bought this palette! It is amazing ! It smells great too. I bought it because the color goes well with my skin tone. It's long lasting and the payoff is so well! I totally recommend this product!
Hailee B.
Vineyard
Absolutely my favorite! Not a huge contour-er (1. I’m not sure I really know how to 2. I like my sleep) but this kit is perfection! I get compliments all the time about great my “natural” complexion is!
Sydney M.
This looks pretty.. Pretty useless. Did you have a good or bad experience with this product?
Ashley R.
I saw that there was a new one similar to this called Don't be Afraid to Dazzle. I was just curious if the contour side is a good shade for fair skin?
Jessica V.
Lone Tree, Co
I really want to try a contouring palette but have no idea where to start... Tarte is a favorite of mine for many products so I figured this would be a good one to try but I have no idea about how to contour in the least. Is this a good starter palette? Affordable? Easy to use?
Carmen S.
I've been looking for a good bronzer, this is the one ? Or which ones better
Needa A.
Watervliet, NY
Will this blush show up on medium toned skin?