BY TARTE #26 in Contouring

A 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Be a contour de force with tarte’s newest complexion-enhancing essential – a 3-in-1 contouring palette featuring the iconic park ave princess™ matte bronzer and a complementing highlighter/blush duo. The trio of rich, skin-nourishing pigment is infused with Amazonian clay and works wonders to help balance all skin types for a fade-free, effortless finish. Available all year round, this chic palette features a sleek, portable design and full size mirror so you can dress up your look and create an instantly slimmer appearance at home or on-the-glow!

3-Step contouring shades include:

• Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
  • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in posh (pale pink)
  • Amazonian clay highlighter in champagne gold

6.5 grams/0.23 oz bronzer, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz blush, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz highlighter

Bronzer Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, glycerin, kaolin, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium levulinate, sorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blush Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

highlighter Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, squalane, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl caprylate, kaolin, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "i mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. it works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. the blush is ok and i find the highlighter too sparkly" in 32 reviews
Nikki Z.
Edinburg, TX
i will never get over how absolutely stunning this contour palette is! that highlight oh my lord it goes on sooo smoothe and beautifully, its like rubbing fairies all over your face. and dont even get me started on that contour! it looks so natural it unbelievable
Jillie H.
Mahtomedi, MN
I have always been a fan of Park Avenue princess bronzer because it is a great shade for contouring and warming up the skin it lasts super long and it does not look patchy when I applied. I love the highlight and blush as well
Carlie M.
N Tonawanda, NY
LOVE THIS. As far as the product goes, this has been on of my favorite contouring kits of all time. I bought it at ulta with my rewards points and fell in love. I use it with a thinner fluffier brush than I usually would for a subtle look. Totally recommend.
Mariah J.
Forever my favorite contour kit. It's so beautiful on my fair skin, and is so easy to work with. Because of the sleek packaging, I love to travel with this. I haven't tried too many contour kits, but of the ones I have tried, this blows them out of the park!
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
I love this palette. The blush is a stunning color and the contour shade is a perfect mid tone neutral that applies evenly and blends like a dream. It works as either a warm/neutral contour that's soft and blendable or a subtle Bronzer on the right skin tone.
Michaela C.
Issaquah , WA
Been using this everyday for like six months and still haven’t hit the pan which is pretty awesome. Love the bronzer, it’s a little too warm for my skin tone but it still blends very nicely. The highlighter is VERY natural you really gotta work for the glow which isn’t a bad thing but it’s just a little more work
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this palette. First off, the packaging is beautiful, and I love the huge mirror. This is such a great palette to keep in your makeup bag, as it's a bronzer, blush, and highlighter all in one! The bronzer gives me such a nice, natural glow without making me looking orange. I also like that the bronzer is not shimmery! Makes it much better for contouring. The blush is the perfect shade of light pink, and gives you a subtle tint to your cheeks without being too pink or overwhelming. It blends quite nicely and looks good on pale skin as well! No surprise, the highlighter on this is also fantastic. I like to use it on my brow bone and all over my eyelid as well! I bought this well over a year ago and even with almost everyday use I am just hitting pan now. One of my favorite beauty purchases of all time, I will be buying again once I completely run out!
Amanda R.
N Cambria, PA
I don't love the blush, the highlight, or really the bronzer. It's just meh. I have this in my collection and honestly can't remember the last time I've even seen it. Nothing remarkable about anything in the palette. Wouldn't recommend or repurchase
Makayla H.
Marion, IL
This is my all time favorite contour. It's not completely matte like most of the contours I've used and that is what I like so much about it. It's the perfect color for my light skin tone, and stays on for days! I recommend this product to anyone.
Kerry B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely love this little palette. It has blush, highlight, and contour so it is perfect for traveling. Park Ave Princess is one of my all time favorite bronzers because it isn't orangey at all and the blush and highlight are stunning as well!
Sydney M.
This looks pretty.. Pretty useless. Did you have a good or bad experience with this product?
Ashley R.
I saw that there was a new one similar to this called Don't be Afraid to Dazzle. I was just curious if the contour side is a good shade for fair skin?
Jessica V.
Carrollton, GA
I really want to try a contouring palette but have no idea where to start... Tarte is a favorite of mine for many products so I figured this would be a good one to try but I have no idea about how to contour in the least. Is this a good starter palette? Affordable? Easy to use?
Carmen S.
I've been looking for a good bronzer, this is the one ? Or which ones better
Needa A.
Will this blush show up on medium toned skin?