BY TARTE #26 in Contouring

A 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Be a contour de force with tarte’s newest complexion-enhancing essential – a 3-in-1 contouring palette featuring the iconic park ave princess™ matte bronzer and a complementing highlighter/blush duo. The trio of rich, skin-nourishing pigment is infused with Amazonian clay and works wonders to help balance all skin types for a fade-free, effortless finish. Available all year round, this chic palette features a sleek, portable design and full size mirror so you can dress up your look and create an instantly slimmer appearance at home or on-the-glow!

3-Step contouring shades include:

• Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
  • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in posh (pale pink)
  • Amazonian clay highlighter in champagne gold

6.5 grams/0.23 oz bronzer, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz blush, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz highlighter

Bronzer Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, glycerin, kaolin, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium levulinate, sorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blush Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

highlighter Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, squalane, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl caprylate, kaolin, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "i mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. it works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. the blush is ok and i find the highlighter too sparkly" in 32 reviews
courtney w.
I got the park avenue bronzer in a subscription and absolutely don't like it. It's glittery and is way to light for my skin and I am very fair so I don't understand how it can be so unpigmemted. This product is one I would not recommend and way excited to receive but disappointed after using several times with no different results.
Emily M.
Spartanburg , SC
This stuff is pretty awesome. I love the color of the blush as well as having all of these together in one palette. I bought it at Ulta and it's super easy to use. I think the price is very reasonable as well since you get three things.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love this palette! It’s simple and elegantly packaged, and comes with huge pans of product! The contour shade is perfect for lighter skin tones. The blush is a pretty pink shade that you can go lightly for subtle or a heavy hand for dramatic! The highlight shade is perfect for carving out brows or a pop of lightness added to the inner corner of the eye
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Good palette but the bronzer is a little too warm for my skin tone. It looks cool toned in the pan but it's really pigmented so I have to tap off my brush like crazy. The blush and highlighter are nice too but I feel like I have things like it. I wanted to try the park ave line so I went for this and I really do like it overall!
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love the convenience of having all 3 products in 1 compact. Highlighter, blush and bronzer creates the perfect contour assembly. I love the shades in this kit and have found it to be my favorite especially during the summer months when my skin is already naturally tanned. I highly recommend this product!
Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
This bronzer is INCREDIBle! It blends so well into my skin. I bought this from a sale (tartes site maybe) and I've used it up for the most part! It stays on the skin all day, doesn't get blotchy or wear off! I would def repurchase this!
Marissa S.
I really love this palette. The bronzer is a great color not too orange. I do not use this for a contour though because I feel like it is a little too orange for contour. The blush is a beautiful dusty rose everyday color and I find the highlight to be a perfect everyday subtle highlight.
Sarah H.
Gainesville, FL
The blush is my favorite part of this pallet. It's such a great color. The highlight works well for me, as a pale person! It's Champagne colored. The worst part to me is the bronzer, which can be a little orange. I like it as a bronzer used lightly, but I wouldn't contour with it.
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
I love everything in this little palette! The blush is the perfect shade, the bronzer is subtle enough that even someone as pale as me can use it without looking like an Oompa Loompa, and the Highlight is very natural. I've had this forever and I have hit pan on it because I use it so much.
Bayfront-Beauty B.
Corpus Christi
Can't go wrong with these classic shades. Long lasting and assists in setting foundation to look flawless. It is very affordable as a set and will last a long time before hitting pan. It is easy to use and because of the clay, it keeps you from getting oily through the day.
Sydney M.
This looks pretty.. Pretty useless. Did you have a good or bad experience with this product?
Ashley R.
I saw that there was a new one similar to this called Don't be Afraid to Dazzle. I was just curious if the contour side is a good shade for fair skin?
Jessica V.
Carrollton, GA
I really want to try a contouring palette but have no idea where to start... Tarte is a favorite of mine for many products so I figured this would be a good one to try but I have no idea about how to contour in the least. Is this a good starter palette? Affordable? Easy to use?
Carmen S.
I've been looking for a good bronzer, this is the one ? Or which ones better
Needa A.
Will this blush show up on medium toned skin?