BY TARTE #30 in Contouring

A 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Be a contour de force with tarte’s newest complexion-enhancing essential – a 3-in-1 contouring palette featuring the iconic park ave princess™ matte bronzer and a complementing highlighter/blush duo. The trio of rich, skin-nourishing pigment is infused with Amazonian clay and works wonders to help balance all skin types for a fade-free, effortless finish. Available all year round, this chic palette features a sleek, portable design and full size mirror so you can dress up your look and create an instantly slimmer appearance at home or on-the-glow!

3-Step contouring shades include:

• Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
  • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in posh (pale pink)
  • Amazonian clay highlighter in champagne gold

6.5 grams/0.23 oz bronzer, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz blush, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz highlighter

Bronzer Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, glycerin, kaolin, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium levulinate, sorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blush Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

highlighter Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, squalane, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl caprylate, kaolin, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "i mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. it works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. the blush is ok and i find the highlighter too sparkly" in 32 reviews
Carolyn Z.
Flushing, NY
I ordered this palette online as a gift, but when it arrived, the highlighter was completely shattered and so I kept it for myself. After using some rubbing alcohol, I was able to get the highlighter to be somewhat useable again.

Overall I really like this palette and all the colors. The bronzer is SUPER pigmented so I have to be really careful about how much to use. The blush is light and give a very natural finish, which I love for everyday use. The highlighter makes my face glow, but not super dramatically, which I really like.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I bought this palette over a year ago. I have so many palettes at this point, that I occasionally remember to use this palette. It works well whether I am tan or am in total pale, winter skin mode, this palette looks great whether my skin is fair or tanned. I do believe this palette is discontinued now, but if you are able to find one, it is totally worth purchasing. The bronzer and the highlighter are stunning. I thought that the blush would be to pink, but it actually has a nice hue. There is little fallout and a little goes along way, so you totally get your money's worth.
Eliza L.
This palette is absolute perfection! The bronzer is the perfect tone to create an illusion of higher cheekbones, a tinier forehead, and a slimmer nose. The blush is medium coverage, which leaves a very soft, flushed look to the skin (which I love because it looks very natural). As for the highlighter, it is very, VERY sheer, you really have to wet your brush to get a natural, healthy look to your complexion. So if you're going for a very natural look, use the blush and highlighter. The bronzer however is good enough to be worn every single day, no matter what look you're doing.
valeriia a.
New York
I'm becoming more and more a fan of Tarte products. They use great ingredients and meet my cruelty free standards in addition to having gorgeous color that apply smoothly and last all day. The colors in this palette are lovely for multiple complexions but most importantly, wonderful for mine... haha probably yours too unless your skin is darker than the bronzer. I'm on the fair side of having olive skin and often jokingly say I'm mint green instead of olive.

The colors apply nicely and smoothly and blend beautifully so I can create just the right touch and effect I want in each area. I'm really happy to have this nifty palette as the weather is warming up
Burcu S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this palette! Since I'm fair I have to be like handed with the bronzer but otherwise it's a good bronzer. But I fell in love with this blush and highlight. I loved it so much I've hit pan on both of them. The blush is so beautiful every time I had put it on I look so much younger and youthful. This highlight though it's subtle but gives you a glow within I haven't had a highlight that literally complimented my features! I wish I could purchase this specific blush and highlight on their own.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I didn't expect to like this as much as I do. The park Ave princess Bronzer is fantastic and such a blendable powder. It never looks muddy or harsh. The blush is a pretty pink that makes me look wide awake. It's a very brightening, pale pink. The highlighter is just OK, but having all three in a convenient little pallete makes it worthwhile.
Sonya F.
Post Falls
I use this everyday and I absolutely love it. I hit pan on the highlighter because of how gorgeous it is. They're all very bendable colors, and I love how they're not very pigmented so I can use it for everyday looks. If you're looking for a instagram worthy glam palette, this isn't it. But if you want soft, everyday looks I cannot recommend this enough.
Laura Lee G.
Atlanta, GA
I love, love, love this contour palette. The Park Ave Princess contour/bronzer is absolutely the perfect shade for my light/medium skin tone. Just enough of a grey undertone to be a good contour, but not lacking warmth to where it can't be used as a bronzer. The highlight is great on your cheeks, but I also love sweeping it across my eyelids for an effortless, everyday look!
Francesca P.
Deland, FL
I've loved this for a long time. One of the only products I've actually hit pan on.. Awesome for a natural look, I love the bronzer, to me that is the best part of the palette. The formulas are buttery and blend out great. You just have to use a light hand because it can come out muddy if you use too much. Will continue to repurchase
Yajaira R.
I absolutely love this pallet. I only use the bronzer, but it's my favorite one. it's pretty pigmented so a little goes a long way. I would say it last a good amount of time. I personally don't like to wear a lot of makeup because I have very sensitive skin. However, this is my go to when I go out. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it. I will definitely be buying it again. The reason why I gave it 4 and not 5 starts is I'm not a big fan of tarte. It breaks me out easily so that's the only downside.
Sydney M.
This looks pretty.. Pretty useless. Did you have a good or bad experience with this product?
Ashley R.
I saw that there was a new one similar to this called Don't be Afraid to Dazzle. I was just curious if the contour side is a good shade for fair skin?
Jessica V.
Carrollton, GA
I really want to try a contouring palette but have no idea where to start... Tarte is a favorite of mine for many products so I figured this would be a good one to try but I have no idea about how to contour in the least. Is this a good starter palette? Affordable? Easy to use?
Carmen S.
I've been looking for a good bronzer, this is the one ? Or which ones better
Needa A.
Will this blush show up on medium toned skin?