BY TARTE #28 in Contouring

A 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Be a contour de force with tarte’s newest complexion-enhancing essential – a 3-in-1 contouring palette featuring the iconic park ave princess™ matte bronzer and a complementing highlighter/blush duo. The trio of rich, skin-nourishing pigment is infused with Amazonian clay and works wonders to help balance all skin types for a fade-free, effortless finish. Available all year round, this chic palette features a sleek, portable design and full size mirror so you can dress up your look and create an instantly slimmer appearance at home or on-the-glow!

3-Step contouring shades include:

• Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
  • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in posh (pale pink)
  • Amazonian clay highlighter in champagne gold

6.5 grams/0.23 oz bronzer, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz blush, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz highlighter

Bronzer Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, glycerin, kaolin, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium levulinate, sorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blush Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

highlighter Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, squalane, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl caprylate, kaolin, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "i mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. it works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. the blush is ok and i find the highlighter too sparkly" in 32 reviews
Laila S.
El contorno es excelente con muy buena pigmentación. El rubor es muy rosa claro, pero queda muy lindo. El iluminador es bellísimo, muy fácil de aplicar y llevar a todos lados!!
Ali F.
Calgary
Bought on the sephora sale. Good value for three products. Only thing is, why is this made in China? All the non limited edition palettes are made in USA. With that said, good universal flattering colors for all three powders. A nice sized palette to bring traveling
Lisa M.
Grand Falls Windsor , NL
This contour pallet is amazing! I use it every time I do my makeup! It blends out so nicely and the pigment is uSO GOOD! I has a bit of shimmer in it also that I really like! Highly recommend if you haven't tried yet ladies
Lacey M.
Surrey
So easy to use and looks great on my fair skin. It looks natural and the highlight is pretty af. The contour is matte and doesnt look muddy, The blush is a nice matte pink. The highlight gives a nice glow.
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. I love all the product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Megan V.
I have the full version of this pallet and I LOVE IT. Smells soooo good. The packaging is luxurious and I feel glamorous using it. The formula is so smooth it feels like butter. It’s a little pricy but so so worth it. The highlighters look beautiful on my skin (light with pink undertone) and the bronzer and contour colours don’t look too orange or warm.
Jessica B.
Kirkland lake, ON
I bought this on sale for $29 Canadian, so not too pricey. It was nothing special. I own mostly Tarte blushes, I love them. The products were nice, while I got to use them. It was very fragile and broke after a short amount of time. All 3 colours blended together and had to be thrown out. Plus the bronzer didn't really show up well on the skin and the highlight didn't impress me either.
Missa R.
edinburgh
This is a nice palette overall. Great for travelling as you have 3 bases covered.
I like the contour shade although it would suit darker skin than mine as it has almost a red undertone which makes it a bit unnatural on my skin. The blush is lovely. The highlight is a bit wishy washy for me, but if you like a subtle glow then you will like this. Easy to blend.
Noah P.
This is an awesome product if you're just starting to get interested in makeup because you get a bronzer, blush and highlight all in one. You also get a very good sized mirror. The contour shade is matte which I love, but the blush has lots of shimmers in it which I don't always love. But it is great to throw in my travel bag to save space!
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
this is a fantastic palette for so many reasons. the shades are all beautiful and work for fair to medium skin tones, they came out with another set that was a little deeper, if memory serves. it's a great introduction to the world of tarte cheek products and is excellent for travelling!
Sydney M.
This looks pretty.. Pretty useless. Did you have a good or bad experience with this product?
Ashley R.
I saw that there was a new one similar to this called Don't be Afraid to Dazzle. I was just curious if the contour side is a good shade for fair skin?
Jessica V.
Carrollton, GA
I really want to try a contouring palette but have no idea where to start... Tarte is a favorite of mine for many products so I figured this would be a good one to try but I have no idea about how to contour in the least. Is this a good starter palette? Affordable? Easy to use?
Carmen S.
I've been looking for a good bronzer, this is the one ? Or which ones better
Needa A.
Watervliet, NY
Will this blush show up on medium toned skin?

back