BY TARTE #30 in Contouring

A 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Be a contour de force with tarte’s newest complexion-enhancing essential – a 3-in-1 contouring palette featuring the iconic park ave princess™ matte bronzer and a complementing highlighter/blush duo. The trio of rich, skin-nourishing pigment is infused with Amazonian clay and works wonders to help balance all skin types for a fade-free, effortless finish. Available all year round, this chic palette features a sleek, portable design and full size mirror so you can dress up your look and create an instantly slimmer appearance at home or on-the-glow!

3-Step contouring shades include:

• Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
  • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in posh (pale pink)
  • Amazonian clay highlighter in champagne gold

6.5 grams/0.23 oz bronzer, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz blush, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz highlighter

Bronzer Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, glycerin, kaolin, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium levulinate, sorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blush Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

highlighter Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, squalane, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl caprylate, kaolin, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "i mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. it works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. the blush is ok and i find the highlighter too sparkly" in 32 reviews
Noah P.
This is an awesome product if you're just starting to get interested in makeup because you get a bronzer, blush and highlight all in one. You also get a very good sized mirror. The contour shade is matte which I love, but the blush has lots of shimmers in it which I don't always love. But it is great to throw in my travel bag to save space!
liana w.
montreal, QC
this is a fantastic palette for so many reasons. the shades are all beautiful and work for fair to medium skin tones, they came out with another set that was a little deeper, if memory serves. it's a great introduction to the world of tarte cheek products and is excellent for travelling!
Beth S.
Edmonton, AB
Tarte products are always great. They have fine powders that can be put on sheer for a subtle look or built up for dramatic look. Their pricing is a little high for me but the products are worth it.
Kirrin T.
Blyth, Blyth
I loved this product. I pick tarte up cheaper on QVC as it’s an expensive brand, I’ve repurchased a different palette as I liked this one so much, I didn’t find it lasted very long though
Becca L.
The shades are perfect for fair skin. The bronzer gives a nice healthy look to very fair skin without looking muddy or orange. It is matte. The blush is very pretty. A perfect pink, it is matte as far as I can tell. The highlight is also very nice. It is not glittery or chunky at all. It has the perfect amount of "glow". The packaging is cute, but also sleek, it doesn't take up a lot of room in my collection. This is a go too product for me and I love it!
Irena W.
I mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. It works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. The blush is ok and I find the highlighter too sparkly
Rachel C.
Scarborough, ON
By far my favorite contouring palette! These three colours give you such a beautiful, flawless finish. Love that the bronzer isn't harsh on my fair skin and is incredibly easy to work with. The highlight blends in seamlessly as well. Blush is a gorgeous pink colour and a little goes a long way with that. I love that this product's not too sparkly, so it gives you a natural, subtle glow. This has been my go-to palette for a while now. Don't know if I'll ever find a palette as perfect as this one.
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
no he tenido la oportunidad
de probar este producto pero me encantaria hacerlo, tiene muy buenas reseñas.
al probarla dejo una mejor reseña al respecto. me encanta esta marca
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
This is my first contour palette and it's perfect because I didn't want anything really intense. I have pretty fair skin and this palette is perfect. It looks pretty natural on. Also I got this on sale at Sephora so the price was totally worth it.
Kenia S.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE!
It's perfect for all skin types. I'm Latina so my skin is kind of tanned so I tough this palette maybe was to clear for me but, susprice! Is just perfect for my everyday because it's not heavy and have really natural colors. The highlight is just stunning!
Sydney M.
This looks pretty.. Pretty useless. Did you have a good or bad experience with this product?
Ashley R.
I saw that there was a new one similar to this called Don't be Afraid to Dazzle. I was just curious if the contour side is a good shade for fair skin?
Jessica V.
Carrollton, GA
I really want to try a contouring palette but have no idea where to start... Tarte is a favorite of mine for many products so I figured this would be a good one to try but I have no idea about how to contour in the least. Is this a good starter palette? Affordable? Easy to use?
Carmen S.
I've been looking for a good bronzer, this is the one ? Or which ones better
Needa A.
Will this blush show up on medium toned skin?