BY TARTE #26 in Contouring

A 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Be a contour de force with tarte’s newest complexion-enhancing essential – a 3-in-1 contouring palette featuring the iconic park ave princess™ matte bronzer and a complementing highlighter/blush duo. The trio of rich, skin-nourishing pigment is infused with Amazonian clay and works wonders to help balance all skin types for a fade-free, effortless finish. Available all year round, this chic palette features a sleek, portable design and full size mirror so you can dress up your look and create an instantly slimmer appearance at home or on-the-glow!

3-Step contouring shades include:

• Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
  • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in posh (pale pink)
  • Amazonian clay highlighter in champagne gold

6.5 grams/0.23 oz bronzer, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz blush, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz highlighter

Bronzer Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, glycerin, kaolin, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium levulinate, sorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blush Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

highlighter Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, squalane, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl caprylate, kaolin, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "i mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. it works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. the blush is ok and i find the highlighter too sparkly" in 32 reviews
Andrea M.
Visalia, CA
This is a good duo the contour gives a nice warm look it apply well and goes on smoothly over all great product the contour color is beautiful and this palette also smells good and I would recommend this to others and purchase again
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
This pallet is beautiful, I love the packaging so much. I purchased this at Tarte’s website. It blends well. It’s long lasting. It one of the best one I’ve used. I highly recommend this to others. Good quality.
Stephanie P.
Azusa, CA
I love tarte and their bronzers. The product blends so easily. I am not a contour pro, but I have been practicing and learning and this made me not afraid to try. It blends so beautiful on the skin.
Lexii K.
Yellville, AR
Do you remember your first high end piece of makeup?
I do; It was the tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette for me. Which I never hear or have heard ANYONE ever talk about, but I loved it.
The reason most people I'm assuming didn't catch on to it is because illuminating blushes didn't start getting popular until after the pallet was in and off shelves. Illuminating blushes aren't everyone's thing even now but if you go in softly over the top (or without) of a light blush, it's beautiful! I myself love it as a topper to a nice peachy, pink blush.
The highlight may be a bit shimmery, but it's not too in your face BAM sparkles or chunky, it's just not a subtle highlight by any means, so if that's what you like and are looking for, I wouldn't recommend picking this up,
if they even still have it in stores.
Another plus, I've had this bad boy for probably past expiration (I'm not recommending that either to anyone, I'm just being honest) considering I can't even tell you what year I purchased it and can't read anything on the package anymore but even though it's old, beaten and abused, I've only hit a penny sized area of pan on the highlight and a tiny speck of pan on the bronzer! And regardless of it's age it hasn't changed consistency, texture, or pigmentation or blend ability and it hasn't changed smell, color, or fallen out or broken despite me not taking the utmost best care of it.
Kimberly C.
Jackson , MI
My go to product for my daily contouring regiment. Clean beautiful smell. Creamy powdered texture. Trusted coverage. A very trusted product.
I purchased this product at tarte online store. I would recommend this product to my friends family and clients. Ten out of ten stars.
Devon R.
Payette, ID
I bought this because I do love the Park Ave Princess bronzer. But the blush/highlight shades are horrid in this palette! I am pups suggest just buying the bronzer by itself! I would not repurchase. Nor do I recommend.
Natalie O.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This contour color is perfect for my light skin tone! I especially love it to contour my nose. I really enjoy the boush and highlight as well! I bring this with me every time I travel!!
Caroline M.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
This was gifted to me and it was my first “real” contour pallet. I love it. It’s so rich in pigment and super flattering. The highlight is stunning. It is so simple and easy to apply.
Savannah C.
Love this for my everyday makeup. The bronzer is on the warmer side, which I like to warm up my face in the cooler months. It is slighly orange, so I suggest only using it with a light hand for a slight bronzey look. Definitely not a contour shade (but I knew that when buying it.) I do already have the shimmering version of the bronzer, which inspired me to get this set to begin with. I do really like the blush as well, very pigmented. And the highlight is very subtle, which is perfect for day time, as I already have very intense highlighters. I love how it has everything in one package, and that the sizing of the products are very accurate. You use twice as much bronzer than brush/highlight. A lot of palettes just do an even amount of each. The packaging is amazing,
Caitlin H.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a really big fan of this palette. It's perfect for traveling because you have a great bronzer (not too dark, or too shimmery, or too anything... and I'm very fair), a perfect blush (nice true pink, not too bright), and a highlighter in one! I'm a bit disappointed by the highlighter and that's why I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5. It doesn't show up as well as I'd like it to, so I've already hit pan on it after only a few weeks and I'm far from hitting pan on the bronzer or blush. Now, when I'm at home I use other highlighters with this so that I'll have some left when I'm on the go and want to bring less items with me.
Sydney M.
This looks pretty.. Pretty useless. Did you have a good or bad experience with this product?
Ashley R.
I saw that there was a new one similar to this called Don't be Afraid to Dazzle. I was just curious if the contour side is a good shade for fair skin?
Jessica V.
Carrollton, GA
I really want to try a contouring palette but have no idea where to start... Tarte is a favorite of mine for many products so I figured this would be a good one to try but I have no idea about how to contour in the least. Is this a good starter palette? Affordable? Easy to use?
Carmen S.
I've been looking for a good bronzer, this is the one ? Or which ones better
Needa A.
Will this blush show up on medium toned skin?