BY TARTE

A 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Be a contour de force with tarte’s newest complexion-enhancing essential – a 3-in-1 contouring palette featuring the iconic park ave princess™ matte bronzer and a complementing highlighter/blush duo. The trio of rich, skin-nourishing pigment is infused with Amazonian clay and works wonders to help balance all skin types for a fade-free, effortless finish. Available all year round, this chic palette features a sleek, portable design and full size mirror so you can dress up your look and create an instantly slimmer appearance at home or on-the-glow!

3-Step contouring shades include:

• Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
  • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in posh (pale pink)
  • Amazonian clay highlighter in champagne gold

6.5 grams/0.23 oz bronzer, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz blush, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz highlighter

Bronzer Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, glycerin, kaolin, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium levulinate, sorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blush Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

highlighter Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, squalane, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl caprylate, kaolin, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "i mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. it works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. the blush is ok and i find the highlighter too sparkly" in 32 reviews
francesca s.
I love the blush and the highlight; but the bronzer is too shimmery for my taste. I think a lot of girls would benefit from this palette just not what I need for my skin tone.
Sarah A.
Raleigh, NC
Such a lovely kit! I first bought this one before I purchased an ABH kit kind of to learn how to contour and highlight, and really it's super pretty and the payoff is phenomenal. I love it. 5 stars
Ally M.
One of my favorites. The blush is a really nice light pink so it's great for a natural look. Without a primer the contour will get a little splotchy. It's a great color though! Definitely 10/10
Jayme M.
I love Tarte everything! The case is cute and fits easily anywhere. This contouring kit is so perfect for light skin tones. It's great for everyday glow and works for date night out too! It lasts all day. And I would definitely keep buying this!!!
Jennifer  M.
Love this. It suites my needs and have been pleased overall. The blush is super complimentary to my light complexion. Love the subtle shimmer in the highlighter.
Hayley S.
Dallas, TX
Simple to use for first timers and those new to contouring and great enough to impress a pro. Using smaller brushes for the highlights and a big brush for the lowlight color makes it a breeze to apply.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
This is my go-to contour palette, the bronzer is hands down my favorite product ever and the highlighter is also AMAZING! So impressed with the quality and versatility, Tarte has quickly become my favorite brand. I get compliments whenever I use this palette and I can't wait to purchase the bronzer separately just to make sure I never run out!
Kayla B.
Jasonville, IN
Love everything about this palette! The contour color is the perfect shade for my completion and the blush just gives me enough of a wash of color, but nothing over powering!!
Makalia L.
Newport News, VA
Love this product. It's easy to apply and looks great on my face. They have some really pretty colors too as I lean more to the neutral colors. It has a decent price tag and I would buy this again!!!❤️❤️
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
I bought this and returned it a couple days later. The packaging drew me in and seemed really convenient to have a contour, blush, and highlight all in one. There wasn't anything wrong with the quality, per say, it was just a bad option for my skin tone. The bronzer was way too orange/warm for me. It definitely wasn't a "contour" or "shadow" kind of bronzer. The highlighter was not a true "wet" and shimmery looking highlight, but more just a really light, brightening powder. The blush was probably the best part of the palette for me and I just couldn't justify keeping it for that. It may work well for others but it just wasn't what I was looking for in a contour palette.
Sydney M.
This looks pretty.. Pretty useless. Did you have a good or bad experience with this product?
Ashley R.
I saw that there was a new one similar to this called Don't be Afraid to Dazzle. I was just curious if the contour side is a good shade for fair skin?
Jessica V.
Lone Tree, Co
I really want to try a contouring palette but have no idea where to start... Tarte is a favorite of mine for many products so I figured this would be a good one to try but I have no idea about how to contour in the least. Is this a good starter palette? Affordable? Easy to use?
Carmen S.
I've been looking for a good bronzer, this is the one ? Or which ones better
Needa A.
Watervliet, NY
Will this blush show up on medium toned skin?