BY TARTE #28 in Contouring

A 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Be a contour de force with tarte’s newest complexion-enhancing essential – a 3-in-1 contouring palette featuring the iconic park ave princess™ matte bronzer and a complementing highlighter/blush duo. The trio of rich, skin-nourishing pigment is infused with Amazonian clay and works wonders to help balance all skin types for a fade-free, effortless finish. Available all year round, this chic palette features a sleek, portable design and full size mirror so you can dress up your look and create an instantly slimmer appearance at home or on-the-glow!

3-Step contouring shades include:

• Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
  • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in posh (pale pink)
  • Amazonian clay highlighter in champagne gold

6.5 grams/0.23 oz bronzer, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz blush, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz highlighter

Bronzer Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, glycerin, kaolin, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium levulinate, sorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blush Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

highlighter Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, squalane, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl caprylate, kaolin, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "i mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. it works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. the blush is ok and i find the highlighter too sparkly" in 32 reviews
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
Love this contour palette from tarte. I had ordered mine and I thought I wouldn’t like it but I love it. It is alittle pricey but well worth it. It is easy to apply and use. I highly recommend. I would buy it again.
Amanda C.
On Black Friday I had a crazy makeup haul from tarte and bought about $500 worth of makeup product. They are by far my best and favorite makeup and skincare brand on the planet. I purchased this as a new contour and highlight kit and couldn't be happier. The shades are very soft warm and natural looking. Buy contouring and highlighting my face with this palette I feel as if my face lost about 10 pounds.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
I love this product! It always applies evenly for me and you only need a little bit to go to a long way. I have oily/acne prone skin and it didn’t effect that in any way which is great. Overall great product and would recommend to anyone!
Savannah H.
indianapolis
This is the first contour palette I ever owned. It was perfect for just starting out with make up. The bronzer is beautiful! You can use it to contour or a little more blended as a bronzer. The bronzer is what gets this review 5 star. The blush is good but the highlighter is a tad chalky. But if you need an amazing bronzer and love a little extra when you travel, get this palette!
Sara H.
I really enjoyed the way that this product blended into my skin. The pigmentation felt so smooth and nice on my skin. It last me a whole day if set with setting spray. I recommend this to anyone because I feel that it goes well with any type of skin like oil, dry, etc.
Sandra V.
San Antonio
This was such a cute set! I wish they would bring it back! I think it was limited edition, but I loved it so much and really liked the colors and the formula of the powders
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
I love this palette. I’ve hit pan on this and I don’t think they sell this palette anymore which makes me really sad. This is the perfect set. It’s also affordable.
Maggie A.
Mechanicville, NY
Not my match I don’t like the face that it looks so dry and powdery. The price is ok but I don’t like the product personally. Very VERRY matte finish look and feel
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! It is so difficult for me to try and colors that don’t make me look orange considering I am very pale and obviously cool toned. This is the perfect bronzer and contour shade for me and I love the highlighting shades as well. Well worth the investment.
Lizzy S.
Los Angeles
I loved this palette for the bronzer and the highlight but the highlight shattered and then promptly fell out. The blush was a nice pink with gold glitter, but the matte bronzer is amazing. It is neutral and good for fair skin. I bought the bronzer on its own afterwards because the highlighter was just too soft.
Sydney M.
This looks pretty.. Pretty useless. Did you have a good or bad experience with this product?
Ashley R.
I saw that there was a new one similar to this called Don't be Afraid to Dazzle. I was just curious if the contour side is a good shade for fair skin?
Jessica V.
Carrollton, GA
I really want to try a contouring palette but have no idea where to start... Tarte is a favorite of mine for many products so I figured this would be a good one to try but I have no idea about how to contour in the least. Is this a good starter palette? Affordable? Easy to use?
Carmen S.
I've been looking for a good bronzer, this is the one ? Or which ones better
Needa A.
Watervliet, NY
Will this blush show up on medium toned skin?

back