BY TARTE #26 in Contouring

A 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Be a contour de force with tarte’s newest complexion-enhancing essential – a 3-in-1 contouring palette featuring the iconic park ave princess™ matte bronzer and a complementing highlighter/blush duo. The trio of rich, skin-nourishing pigment is infused with Amazonian clay and works wonders to help balance all skin types for a fade-free, effortless finish. Available all year round, this chic palette features a sleek, portable design and full size mirror so you can dress up your look and create an instantly slimmer appearance at home or on-the-glow!

3-Step contouring shades include:

• Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
  • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in posh (pale pink)
  • Amazonian clay highlighter in champagne gold

6.5 grams/0.23 oz bronzer, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz blush, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz highlighter

Bronzer Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, glycerin, kaolin, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium levulinate, sorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blush Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

highlighter Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, squalane, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl caprylate, kaolin, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "i mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. it works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. the blush is ok and i find the highlighter too sparkly" in 32 reviews
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
I like the contour shade. The blush is kind of chalky and the highlight is not a highlight shade at all. The contour is a great color and I would recommend this product because of that
Kayla P.
Louisville, KY
For me, this palette was great. I'm pale skinned and redheaded and I thought it matched my skin wonderfully and gave me a more natural contour which is what I wanted. I can see where it wouldn't have the same effect for someone with darker skin tones.
Karen O.
This is a great everyday contour pallet. It's simple, not too dramatic, and with a good setting spray, will last all day. It's a great way to get defined features without it being obvious that you've used makeup.
Callie V.
I use this a lot because it's my favorite my skin tone is like a tan and very soft I love the packaging it so pretty the blush is to dark for me but I thought the highlighter was the best it gave that shimmering and it goes well with my skin .
Heather C.
The color works well for me. A quick contour and highlight...the only thing that is not for me is the blush. It is super pink...but I use this producto for the highlight and contour pretty frequently.
Valentine H.
Jackson Heights
I love this for a quick everyday look or to travel and do makeup in the run. The highlight shade is subtle but can be built up and the bronzer gives a nice warm contour.
Chelsea R.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a very easy palette to use! All of their powders are buildable and blendable. This bronzer is not glittery which I love. The blush is a perfect light pink and the highlight is gorgeous!
tiara B.
Summerville, SC
Really nice travel size packaging, pretty simple. I have oily skin and tan skin and it worked perfectly. Very easy to apply the formula is just amazing, not a fan of the pink shade but still a good product would recommend!
Catie S.
Bells, TN
One of the best contour palettes I've used so far. Perfect for light to medium skin tones An blends amazingly! Would make the perfect gift for Christmas or a birthday.
Brittany C.
I received the park Ave princess bronzer in a subscription box last month. Tarte is a brand I love and I really like that the bronzer is waterproof . This palate is perfect for my light skin!
Sydney M.
This looks pretty.. Pretty useless. Did you have a good or bad experience with this product?
Ashley R.
I saw that there was a new one similar to this called Don't be Afraid to Dazzle. I was just curious if the contour side is a good shade for fair skin?
Jessica V.
Carrollton, GA
I really want to try a contouring palette but have no idea where to start... Tarte is a favorite of mine for many products so I figured this would be a good one to try but I have no idea about how to contour in the least. Is this a good starter palette? Affordable? Easy to use?
Carmen S.
I've been looking for a good bronzer, this is the one ? Or which ones better
Needa A.
Will this blush show up on medium toned skin?