BY TARTE #26 in Contouring

A 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Be a contour de force with tarte’s newest complexion-enhancing essential – a 3-in-1 contouring palette featuring the iconic park ave princess™ matte bronzer and a complementing highlighter/blush duo. The trio of rich, skin-nourishing pigment is infused with Amazonian clay and works wonders to help balance all skin types for a fade-free, effortless finish. Available all year round, this chic palette features a sleek, portable design and full size mirror so you can dress up your look and create an instantly slimmer appearance at home or on-the-glow!

3-Step contouring shades include:

• Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
  • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in posh (pale pink)
  • Amazonian clay highlighter in champagne gold

6.5 grams/0.23 oz bronzer, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz blush, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz highlighter

Bronzer Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, glycerin, kaolin, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium levulinate, sorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blush Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

highlighter Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, squalane, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl caprylate, kaolin, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "i mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. it works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. the blush is ok and i find the highlighter too sparkly" in 32 reviews
Grace N.
Arvada, CO
Holy Grail product here for my pale ladies out there! Very expensive but totally worth the price. No other bronzer has given me the same smoothness and color pay off that lasts all day.
Kaycee F.
Cabot, AR
This seemed to me to be more of a bronzer/blush kit. It didn't show up much on my face. I need steps, and a map where to put the contouring kit instead. Tarte products are easily affordable and go a long way.
Emilee S.
East Palestine, OH
This is a great pallet if you're not into bold colors. They are a nice contrast together or if you would like just to use the bronzer. I used it until it broke into a million pieces.
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
I use this palette everyday. The bronzer is my go to for a natural contour or just to warm up your face. The blush is also a beautiful natural pink and the highlight is very pigmented and is perfect on your cheekbones.
Kari G.
This is a great palette to have on hand! The bronzer is a perfect shade for my skin, the blush is a little light & I always have to add another layer of another blush, & the highlight isn't very pigmented but overall I love this palette.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I find myself reaching for this a lot more than I thought I would. I'm glad I bought it. It's easy to use and blends like a dream. Great for everyday use. Nice and subtle.
Katie B.
FAIRMOUNT, IN
I bought this on a whim during a point multiplier on Tarte products at Ulta. I am so glad I did! The bronzer/contour powder is perfect for my fair skin and I also love the highlight and blush paired with it. Great for travel!
Casey C.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this palette. I feel like I had to break through the top layer of the bronzer to really get enough payoff, but the blush and highlight worked from the start. The bronzer color is nice. As other reviews pointed out, it's not the typical gray contour color, but it's still not too orange to use in a pinch.
Kimmie B.
Clear Lake
I have had this palette for years and I love it. I use it just about every single day. It's a bit pricey, but I think it's definitely worth it! I bought it at ulta and I forgot for how much, but I would buy it again.
Whitney W.
Tarte was one of the first high-end makeup products I purchased. And this particular contour palette was the first I had ever used or purchased. I just recently brought home my second one.
Sydney M.
This looks pretty.. Pretty useless. Did you have a good or bad experience with this product?
Ashley R.
I saw that there was a new one similar to this called Don't be Afraid to Dazzle. I was just curious if the contour side is a good shade for fair skin?
Jessica V.
Carrollton, GA
I really want to try a contouring palette but have no idea where to start... Tarte is a favorite of mine for many products so I figured this would be a good one to try but I have no idea about how to contour in the least. Is this a good starter palette? Affordable? Easy to use?
Carmen S.
I've been looking for a good bronzer, this is the one ? Or which ones better
Needa A.
Will this blush show up on medium toned skin?