BY TARTE

A 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Be a contour de force with tarte’s newest complexion-enhancing essential – a 3-in-1 contouring palette featuring the iconic park ave princess™ matte bronzer and a complementing highlighter/blush duo. The trio of rich, skin-nourishing pigment is infused with Amazonian clay and works wonders to help balance all skin types for a fade-free, effortless finish. Available all year round, this chic palette features a sleek, portable design and full size mirror so you can dress up your look and create an instantly slimmer appearance at home or on-the-glow!

3-Step contouring shades include:

• Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
  • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in posh (pale pink)
  • Amazonian clay highlighter in champagne gold

6.5 grams/0.23 oz bronzer, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz blush, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz highlighter

Bronzer Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, glycerin, kaolin, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium levulinate, sorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blush Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

highlighter Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, squalane, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl caprylate, kaolin, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "i mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. it works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. the blush is ok and i find the highlighter too sparkly" in 32 reviews
Paige A.
My favorite bronzer/contour powder of all time. Blends so easily, long wearing, and is the perfect color that both bronzes and contours and still looks natural. I'm not crazy about the blush in this pallet but it's okay. And the highlight is beautiful and subtle.
Pomi C.
Fairbanks, AK
I love this product. The formula is very creamy. The colors for highlighting and bronzing complement my skin tone very nicely (light/medium) and the blush is a lovely color. The price is definitely on the higher end, but I would definitely recommend!
Victoria O.
Warren, MI
Tarte is one of my all-time favorite makeup brands. This palette is great for sculpting and defining your face. This palette is one of my favorites because it is highly pigmented and can change your makeup in a snap. Love the way it looks and they're just amazing. Tarte is an amazing brand and I highly recommend you go buy some more from Tarte.
Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM
This palette is so cute lol. I love that they used Park Ave Princess bronzer in this too. I just wish the blush was more pigmented, it only gives a subtle, sheer like tint. This palette wouldn't be for someone who wants a dramatic contour/highlight.
Tiana H.
Halfmoon, NY
This is definitely One of my favorite contouring palettes. I have a very light skin tone during the winter and it still works and doesn't look orange. The packaging is nice and I would definitely buy again and recommend this product to others.
Anika B.
I love this version way more than the new one. Only thing is that they are so fragile, mine feel about a foot off the ground onto carpet and the bronzer smashed. Only makeup product I have ever had that broke and I own a lot of makeup
Marti W.
College Park, MD
A slightly more expensive product, but truly worth every penny. It lasts forever, has amazing color payout, and looks good on so many skin tones. The product lasts forever when it's on and doesn't smudge all night! I would highly recommend.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Good palette but the bronzer is a little too warm for my skin tone. It looks cool toned in the pan but it's really pigmented so I have to tap off my brush like crazy. The blush and highlighter are nice too but I feel like I have things like it. I wanted to try the park ave line so I went for this and I really do like it overall!
Maria d.
I love this product for a soft contour! It is great for an everyday natural look with a little extra edge. The only thing I can say on top of this is that if you are of a dark skin tone or like a strong contour then this is not your product. This product has a great finish of the skin and does not dry my skin which is great.
Erin C.
I love the blush and highlight shade. Park Ave Princess is definitely my go to summer bronzer but is way too dark for me during the winter. I wish I could reach more for this palette when I'm paler but perfect for the other seasons.
Sydney M.
This looks pretty.. Pretty useless. Did you have a good or bad experience with this product?
Ashley R.
I saw that there was a new one similar to this called Don't be Afraid to Dazzle. I was just curious if the contour side is a good shade for fair skin?
Jessica V.
Carrollton, GA
I really want to try a contouring palette but have no idea where to start... Tarte is a favorite of mine for many products so I figured this would be a good one to try but I have no idea about how to contour in the least. Is this a good starter palette? Affordable? Easy to use?
Carmen S.
I've been looking for a good bronzer, this is the one ? Or which ones better
Needa A.
Watervliet , NY
Will this blush show up on medium toned skin?