BY TARTE #30 in Contouring

A 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Be a contour de force with tarte’s newest complexion-enhancing essential – a 3-in-1 contouring palette featuring the iconic park ave princess™ matte bronzer and a complementing highlighter/blush duo. The trio of rich, skin-nourishing pigment is infused with Amazonian clay and works wonders to help balance all skin types for a fade-free, effortless finish. Available all year round, this chic palette features a sleek, portable design and full size mirror so you can dress up your look and create an instantly slimmer appearance at home or on-the-glow!

3-Step contouring shades include:

• Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
  • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in posh (pale pink)
  • Amazonian clay highlighter in champagne gold

6.5 grams/0.23 oz bronzer, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz blush, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz highlighter

Bronzer Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, glycerin, kaolin, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium levulinate, sorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blush Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

highlighter Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, squalane, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl caprylate, kaolin, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "i mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. it works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. the blush is ok and i find the highlighter too sparkly" in 32 reviews
Serenity m.
Being a big fan of highlight and contour, this palette definitely gives you the ability to capture that quick and simple look. The bronzer is water proof which is always a plus. The highlight, (I have pink champagne) is beautiful and the blush gives you just the right amount of Pop you need for the day. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who's looking for that simple but beautiful look.
Jourdan P.
This is one of my favorite contour palettes of all time! I love it so much that I've already bought a back up for when my current one eventually runs out! This is so amazing for travel because you have everything that you need right at your fingertips to create that perfect chiseled look! The coloring is perfect for my lighter skin tone and the formula lasts all day on my face! This I a must have!!
Morgan J.
Virginia Bch, VA
This palette is absolutely beautiful. The packaging, the colors, everything! I really appreciate how big the mirror is because I find it personally annoying trying to contour and highlight with a tiny mirror. The highlight is godly and I can't stop myself from putting too much on!
Chrissy T.
Bend, OR
I love this Contor pallet. I love the way it looks on my face and how I still have a natural glow at the same time of having a little bit of extra sparkle. I also have tarte brush that goes with it and love how soft it is and the way it applies my make up.
Hannah D.
Leesport, PA
The contour shade in this palette is the perfect sculpting shade for light to medium skin tones. The blush appears to be a bright pink, but the color blends beautifully with the skin. The highlighter is not too pigmented, but it does provide a buildable, natural glow.
Miranda S.
Plymouth, PA
I love this palette!! The bronzer is a perfect shade when I am a little fair, as it does not show up well on my very tan skin in the summer. The blush is equally as beautiful and the two paired together are an awesome combination!! I would definitely recommend!
Brandy P.
Greenville, AL
As with most tarte products, these were super pigmented. I like the compact having the bronzer, highlighter and blush all in one case, although it wasn't a must buy for me as I own most tarte products prior to this. Nicely packaged and enjoyed the compact but won't purchase again after this one is gone.
Paige A.
My favorite bronzer/contour powder of all time. Blends so easily, long wearing, and is the perfect color that both bronzes and contours and still looks natural. I'm not crazy about the blush in this pallet but it's okay. And the highlight is beautiful and subtle.
Pomi C.
Fairbanks, AK
I love this product. The formula is very creamy. The colors for highlighting and bronzing complement my skin tone very nicely (light/medium) and the blush is a lovely color. The price is definitely on the higher end, but I would definitely recommend!
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
This palette is so cute lol. I love that they used Park Ave Princess bronzer in this too. I just wish the blush was more pigmented, it only gives a subtle, sheer like tint. This palette wouldn't be for someone who wants a dramatic contour/highlight.
Sydney M.
This looks pretty.. Pretty useless. Did you have a good or bad experience with this product?
Ashley R.
I saw that there was a new one similar to this called Don't be Afraid to Dazzle. I was just curious if the contour side is a good shade for fair skin?
Jessica V.
Carrollton, GA
I really want to try a contouring palette but have no idea where to start... Tarte is a favorite of mine for many products so I figured this would be a good one to try but I have no idea about how to contour in the least. Is this a good starter palette? Affordable? Easy to use?
Carmen S.
I've been looking for a good bronzer, this is the one ? Or which ones better
Needa A.
Will this blush show up on medium toned skin?