BY TARTE #26 in Contouring

A 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Be a contour de force with tarte’s newest complexion-enhancing essential – a 3-in-1 contouring palette featuring the iconic park ave princess™ matte bronzer and a complementing highlighter/blush duo. The trio of rich, skin-nourishing pigment is infused with Amazonian clay and works wonders to help balance all skin types for a fade-free, effortless finish. Available all year round, this chic palette features a sleek, portable design and full size mirror so you can dress up your look and create an instantly slimmer appearance at home or on-the-glow!

3-Step contouring shades include:

• Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
  • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in posh (pale pink)
  • Amazonian clay highlighter in champagne gold

6.5 grams/0.23 oz bronzer, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz blush, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz highlighter

Bronzer Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, glycerin, kaolin, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium levulinate, sorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blush Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

highlighter Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, squalane, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl caprylate, kaolin, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "i mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. it works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. the blush is ok and i find the highlighter too sparkly" in 32 reviews
I love this pallets so much. It goes great in my face and last threw out the whole days. I use this product pretty close to everyday. I ordered mine offline and would recommend this product to everyone.
Emily K.
Keyser , WV
This palette was my very first contour piece I used. While it was great for a first one, I have already grown away from it. I would recommend this for someone who is just learning how to contour because it isn't as dark and is very forgiving if you don't exactly know where to put it or how. However, now that I have become better at contouring, I need something with more dramatic colors that show up better.
Katie C.
Dewitt, MI
i love love love love this product. I love tarte in general. This is actually affordable to me, you get what you pay for and that's good quality make up. super easy to apply and use .
Lana A.
little rock
I love this it works with everyone skintone I don’t need to improved at all it’s so good the product itself is good in the packaging is beautiful it will work for everybody I would recommend this everybody
Shelby C.
Port Orange, FL
AWESOME for beginners or the average gal. There's so many palettes out there that contain multiple contour shades- when in reality, a beginner only really needs one. The Anastasia kits would be more for makeup artists (in my opinion) because of all the color options. Plus, the tarte bronzer doesn't look orange- which I think is important. The highlight color is beautiful and pigmented.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
I really like this palette. I have the Vol. 2 I believe. The one with the gold mirrored packaging. The park ave princess bronzer is fantastic! Very blendable and it's a good shade. The blush is gorgeous! It's a dusty rosey pink with a slight sheen to it! The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because of the highlight. It doesn't really do anything for me. This palette is great and very travel friendly!
Ansley F.
Lawrence, KS
The Tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Pallete Vol. 2 was my first introduction to contour! I use it every day. The bronzer compliments my Asian skin tone, plus it's sweatproof/waterproof! The highlight portion is perfect and my favorite part! Still glam but not too glittery, and natural enough for everyday use. The blush is shimmery, which I don't use often. The color payoff is good, not as pigmented as others. Perfect starter pallete for contouring!
Jennifer N.
I have had this in my makeup collection for a few months and have used it on occasion. I like the bronzer. It gives warms up my face nicely without it looking orange or fake. The blush is a little too light for me (medium to tan skin). The highlighter is also nice, but more on the subtle side. All in all, it is an ok product that I am not wowed by. I don't tend to reach for this.
Ella O.
South Orange, NJ
I love this palette so much!! I would recommend this over the single bronzer because it is not that much more money and you get a beautiful blush and highlight along with it. The bronzer is GORGEOUS and blends out flawlessly! It is definitely one of my top bronzers. The blush is gorgeous and the highlighter isn't bad. It is just a little chalky, but the palette as a whole is the best!
danielle l.
AUSTELL, GA
I love love love love loveeeeee this palette ! It has a contour a blush and a highlight ! I have always loved park Ave princess so I knew I had to get this !! They even have a set you can get with the brush ! It's an amazing deal ! You should defiantly check it out ! Park ace princess is such a stunning shade ! I am so happy with this palette and defiantly recommend it !!
Sydney M.
This looks pretty.. Pretty useless. Did you have a good or bad experience with this product?
Ashley R.
I saw that there was a new one similar to this called Don't be Afraid to Dazzle. I was just curious if the contour side is a good shade for fair skin?
Jessica V.
Carrollton, GA
I really want to try a contouring palette but have no idea where to start... Tarte is a favorite of mine for many products so I figured this would be a good one to try but I have no idea about how to contour in the least. Is this a good starter palette? Affordable? Easy to use?
Carmen S.
I've been looking for a good bronzer, this is the one ? Or which ones better
Needa A.
Will this blush show up on medium toned skin?