BY TARTE #30 in Contouring

A 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Be a contour de force with tarte’s newest complexion-enhancing essential – a 3-in-1 contouring palette featuring the iconic park ave princess™ matte bronzer and a complementing highlighter/blush duo. The trio of rich, skin-nourishing pigment is infused with Amazonian clay and works wonders to help balance all skin types for a fade-free, effortless finish. Available all year round, this chic palette features a sleek, portable design and full size mirror so you can dress up your look and create an instantly slimmer appearance at home or on-the-glow!

3-Step contouring shades include:

• Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
  • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in posh (pale pink)
  • Amazonian clay highlighter in champagne gold

6.5 grams/0.23 oz bronzer, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz blush, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz highlighter

Bronzer Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, glycerin, kaolin, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium levulinate, sorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blush Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

highlighter Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, squalane, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl caprylate, kaolin, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "i mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. it works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. the blush is ok and i find the highlighter too sparkly" in 32 reviews
Sydney N.
I purchased this product on sale from Sephora. Admittedly, I was only interested in the contour shade and was hesitant to purchase the entire palette. Fortunately, I was able to find the palette on sale for only $26! I was pleasantly surprised to find that the pans inside the palette were larger than I expected. Park avenue princess is quite possibly my new favorite contour shade. It is not too dark or too warm (orange-y) for my fair/light skin, and it blends beautifully. I have found that it is for a subtle, more "natural" contour, but it is also buildable for a more dramatic, defined look.
kristin Z.
Grafton, WI
I am only giving this four stars because even though this is a great product, it is not a true contour kit. There is no shadow color, so it is absolutely pointless to even say that it is for contouring. So, as a contour kit, it sucks, because it's not one. But as a bronzer/blush palette, it's great! This has been out for years.. I remember buying it about 5 or 6 years ago, I absolutely loved it. I just bought it again and am in love. I have neutral-toned light skin, but I tan regularly, and this just works so great with my skin. It's a really pretty palatte. Tarte does not disappoint...ever.
Chelsey P.
WINCHESTER, KY
I bought this and returned it a couple days later. The packaging drew me in and seemed really convenient to have a contour, blush, and highlight all in one. There wasn't anything wrong with the quality, per say, it was just a bad option for my skin tone. The bronzer was way too orange/warm for me. It definitely wasn't a "contour" or "shadow" kind of bronzer. The highlighter was not a true "wet" and shimmery looking highlight, but more just a really light, brightening powder. The blush was probably the best part of the palette for me and I just couldn't justify keeping it for that. It may work well for others but it just wasn't what I was looking for in a contour palette.
Amy Y.
My favorite contour palette! The combination of these three colors is so perfect, and all you need to effectively sculpt your face. The bronzer is pigmented and smooth. The highlighter is very sof and workable. The blush is a bit harder than the other two colors, but I prefer that in my blush, since if it were too soft it would be easy to pick up too much color and get clown cheeks. I reach for this palette every day because it is so easy to use and every color is so perfectly formulated.
Corey C.
Augusta, GA
This palette is perfect for giving the skin a natural bronzed and sculpted look! The highlight also gives off that shimmery summer glow. The blend ability makes it an easy beginner's choice as well.
Kaitlyn S.
This is a beautiful palette! Fair skin girls take note! If you want to get into contouring but fear that orangey look then look no further! This bronzer is a gorgeous light brown that is perfect for fair skinned beauties! And don't worry if you've put too much on because it blends out gorgeously! This is a very forgiving contour palette, feel free to experiment and make mistakes because they're easily fixed! The blush in this palette is the sweetest prettiest pink too!
Melissa R.
MY favorite contouring palette all 3 colors are amazing.
The contouring shade is beautiful for fair and light skin, doesn't leave you looking orange at alllll very easy to apply and its a color you can build to be as dark as you choose!!
The Blush is a beautiful its very pigmented in a good way perfect matte blush
The highlight gives you a glow on a light level it isn't as intense as other brands it gives a great soft level of glow VERY wearable .
Kayla I.
Peoria, AZ
This is great! One of my go to palettes for travel and daily. The contour/bronze shade is nice and neutral and then blush/highlight is a perfect glowy peach pink shade with a beautiful payoff.
Javi S.
Denton
My FAVORITE contour kit ever. Tart really did it with this. It's totally worth its price, the contour is perfect color, and the highlight is one of my favorites. I would definitely buy this kit again.
Emily K.
Keyser , WV
This palette was my very first contour piece I used. While it was great for a first one, I have already grown away from it. I would recommend this for someone who is just learning how to contour because it isn't as dark and is very forgiving if you don't exactly know where to put it or how. However, now that I have become better at contouring, I need something with more dramatic colors that show up better.
Sydney M.
This looks pretty.. Pretty useless. Did you have a good or bad experience with this product?
Ashley R.
I saw that there was a new one similar to this called Don't be Afraid to Dazzle. I was just curious if the contour side is a good shade for fair skin?
Jessica V.
Carrollton, GA
I really want to try a contouring palette but have no idea where to start... Tarte is a favorite of mine for many products so I figured this would be a good one to try but I have no idea about how to contour in the least. Is this a good starter palette? Affordable? Easy to use?
Carmen S.
I've been looking for a good bronzer, this is the one ? Or which ones better
Needa A.
Will this blush show up on medium toned skin?