BY TARTE #26 in Contouring

A 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Be a contour de force with tarte’s newest complexion-enhancing essential – a 3-in-1 contouring palette featuring the iconic park ave princess™ matte bronzer and a complementing highlighter/blush duo. The trio of rich, skin-nourishing pigment is infused with Amazonian clay and works wonders to help balance all skin types for a fade-free, effortless finish. Available all year round, this chic palette features a sleek, portable design and full size mirror so you can dress up your look and create an instantly slimmer appearance at home or on-the-glow!

3-Step contouring shades include:

• Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
  • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in posh (pale pink)
  • Amazonian clay highlighter in champagne gold

6.5 grams/0.23 oz bronzer, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz blush, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz highlighter

Bronzer Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, glycerin, kaolin, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium levulinate, sorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blush Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

highlighter Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, squalane, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl caprylate, kaolin, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "i mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. it works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. the blush is ok and i find the highlighter too sparkly" in 32 reviews
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
I love this palette! It's perfect for everyday use. The colors are perfect. I would highly recommend this product especially if you like the similar palette from urban decay. I would buy again. I purchased from ulta
Claudia J.
S Milwaukee, WI
This is my go to face contour pallet. I've used all the highlighter in it but I continue to use the blush and bronzer because they're THAT good! I wish the highlighter and bronzer sizes switched so that I'd have more highlighter!
Danielle G.
I absolutely love LOVE LOVE this palette!!! One of the absolute best I have ever used. It puts the perfect contour color on your face and doesn't look orange!! Will definitely be purchasing again!!
Cara B.
LITERALLY my favorite product by Tarte. I'm Combination skin and love this product. It's been hard to find recently at retailers - bummed this isn't being carried at ulta or Sephora anymore. Bought 3 from tarte.com to stock up!
Rae C.
Fairfield, OH
This is an ok kit. I don't feel like it does anything more than cheaper brands of makeup like Revlon. It looks expensive, but cheaper alternatives are just as good. I wouldn't purchase again.
Patricia C.
Huntington, WV
My first ever contouring kit that I purchased. I love Tarte and this kit didn't let me down. Park Avenue Princess is such a pretty color combination when applied. I had so much fun applying this and learning how to contour.
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
This is a great investment for low key makeup people who want to pull off all the makeup steps without the hassle. The colors blend really well together and I've used the contouring/bronze color as eye shadow. The blush is heavily pigmented so be careful to tap off excess product from your brush. The highlighter is a great color and not too sparkly. The contouring color works better used as a bronzer that a contour color, however it blends nicely with the blush color to look like contour. It's not as strong of a contour color as other similar priced items, however for those who aren't looking for an intense contour it is perfect.
brittany_dell D.
Roswell, GA
Great pallet to have. Looks good on all skin tones. It’s affordable, comes in a pretty case. I have only ever used this contour kit so I don’t have anything to compare it against. I would definitely recommend to others.
angelica s.
Lyles , TN
I bought this and only used it once. The contour color was a little to dark for my face, however it was very beautiful and very easy to blend. I definitely recommend this if you're not as pale as I am!
Dyan E.
Spearfish, SD
This was my first contour palette. The packaging is pretty cute. Each of the powders was super chalky though. The blush did not blend very well. I like the highlighter color though. There are better palettes out there. I wouldn't purchase this one again.
Sydney M.
This looks pretty.. Pretty useless. Did you have a good or bad experience with this product?
Ashley R.
I saw that there was a new one similar to this called Don't be Afraid to Dazzle. I was just curious if the contour side is a good shade for fair skin?
Jessica V.
Carrollton, GA
I really want to try a contouring palette but have no idea where to start... Tarte is a favorite of mine for many products so I figured this would be a good one to try but I have no idea about how to contour in the least. Is this a good starter palette? Affordable? Easy to use?
Carmen S.
I've been looking for a good bronzer, this is the one ? Or which ones better
Needa A.
Will this blush show up on medium toned skin?