BY TARTE

A 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Be a contour de force with tarte’s newest complexion-enhancing essential – a 3-in-1 contouring palette featuring the iconic park ave princess™ matte bronzer and a complementing highlighter/blush duo. The trio of rich, skin-nourishing pigment is infused with Amazonian clay and works wonders to help balance all skin types for a fade-free, effortless finish. Available all year round, this chic palette features a sleek, portable design and full size mirror so you can dress up your look and create an instantly slimmer appearance at home or on-the-glow!

3-Step contouring shades include:

• Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
  • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in posh (pale pink)
  • Amazonian clay highlighter in champagne gold

6.5 grams/0.23 oz bronzer, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz blush, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz highlighter

Bronzer Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, glycerin, kaolin, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium levulinate, sorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blush Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

highlighter Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, squalane, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl caprylate, kaolin, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "i mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. it works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. the blush is ok and i find the highlighter too sparkly" in 32 reviews
Lana S.
What a beautiful combination this is, let me tell you how good this really is!

As my skin is more on the lighter side, both my sisters have skin that’s a bit more darker in pigment and all of us have used this product it worked well for us all. The amount of product that comes is a lot and lasts a while, mine lasted a year and you can see I have consumed the product evenly.

What’s more is that the quality of this product the way it glides on the skin and coats the cheeks. It’s very blendable and seamlessly adds color into the face. One of my favorite products I have ever came across. tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Okay so I got a sample on a card several times with my tarte orders! From what I can tell, this bronzer would match a LOT of skin tones/undertones. I really want to purchase it since I have not tried a full size Park Avenue Princess, but I have tried Hotel Heiress and I love it. I also loved the blush color that came in this. I recently saw it on sale at Sephora and I think this palette is getting discontinued so I need to purchase! :-)
Sarah W.
Everett, WA
This is a Great duo! I love the warm toned shade of the Park Avenue princess Bronzer! Its a Beautifully Buildable powder and gives the face a pretty & natural looking glow!! Though the blush is a pretty pinky/peachy shade thats light to buildable, I dont really like that it shares the same pan with a powdery, chalky, barely there highlighter!!
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
LOVE. I️ find myself looking for this. Bronzer has such a nice undertone & a tiny bit of sheen. Looks so glowy and natural. I️ like the blush, gives you a real pop of color. The highlight isn’t AS blinding as my usual but it’s subtle and has a skin like natural look so I’m not mad at it. And the packaging is TOO CUTE :)
Ased I.
Pretty great, I would recommend this to just about anyone. It is a great mask that does everything you would want for a face mask. Definitely worth the money because it is so effective and works wonders!! I gifted some to my mom too and she loved it.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I love that their shadows are cream based so you never need primer. They’re sooo pigmented and do pretty. Very easily blended. I all in all loveee tarte. I don’t think I’ll buy any new palettes. My urban decay palettes have gone to the side table!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love love love the highlight. Love this Contour! It really gives a nice shadow effect instead of looking muddy, it also blends well with other powders. My only issue is that there is quite a bit of fall out so it makes a mess real fast.
Laura E.
This is probably the third time I buy this. Lol the combination of the products you use the most makes this a must have for on the go makeup appliers! You don’t need to carry around a big bag of makeup when three products are already in one! Target has such high quality products that you already know what to expect. Word of advice, go into your neared Sephora to test the colors just to ensure you’re getting the right ones. :)
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
Love this contour palette from tarte. I had ordered mine and I thought I wouldn’t like it but I love it. It is alittle pricey but well worth it. It is easy to apply and use. I highly recommend. I would buy it again.
Amanda C.
On Black Friday I had a crazy makeup haul from tarte and bought about $500 worth of makeup product. They are by far my best and favorite makeup and skincare brand on the planet. I purchased this as a new contour and highlight kit and couldn't be happier. The shades are very soft warm and natural looking. Buy contouring and highlighting my face with this palette I feel as if my face lost about 10 pounds.
Sydney M.
This looks pretty.. Pretty useless. Did you have a good or bad experience with this product?
Ashley R.
I saw that there was a new one similar to this called Don't be Afraid to Dazzle. I was just curious if the contour side is a good shade for fair skin?
Jessica V.
Lone Tree, Co
I really want to try a contouring palette but have no idea where to start... Tarte is a favorite of mine for many products so I figured this would be a good one to try but I have no idea about how to contour in the least. Is this a good starter palette? Affordable? Easy to use?
Carmen S.
I've been looking for a good bronzer, this is the one ? Or which ones better
Needa A.
Watervliet, NY
Will this blush show up on medium toned skin?