tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette

A 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Be a contour de force with tarte’s newest complexion-enhancing essential – a 3-in-1 contouring palette featuring the iconic park ave princess™ matte bronzer and a complementing highlighter/blush duo. The trio of rich, skin-nourishing pigment is infused with Amazonian clay and works wonders to help balance all skin types for a fade-free, effortless finish. Available all year round, this chic palette features a sleek, portable design and full size mirror so you can dress up your look and create an instantly slimmer appearance at home or on-the-glow!

3-Step contouring shades include:

• Amazonian clay matte waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
  • Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in posh (pale pink)
  • Amazonian clay highlighter in champagne gold

6.5 grams/0.23 oz bronzer, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz blush, 3.0 grams/ 0.10 oz highlighter

Bronzer Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, glycerin, kaolin, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium levulinate, sorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blush Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glyceryl caprylate, water/aqua/eau, ascorbyl palmitate, benzoic acid, bixa orellana seed extract, chlorphenesin, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

highlighter Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, silica, dimethicone, squalane, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl caprylate, kaolin, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

What is your favourite contour palette? mine is tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette what do you think of this product? Go on well? Blend well? Pros cons?
Is this similar to the "don't be afraid to dazzle" set? Like same color bronzer and highlighter?
Start your review of tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette!
Product Highlights
“i mostly use the darker contour shade in this palette. it works really nicely on my fair skin, and does not look orangey at all. the blush is ok and i find the highlighter too sparkly” in reviews
Kansas City, MO
I bought this is in 2015 and I STILL have it. It literally lasts forever. You get so much color pay off with little product. I broke the highlighter one day by dropping it on tile and it was the worst day of my life but I fixed it with rubbing alcohol. It’s not the same as before so I end up using way more than I did before it broke. I hit pan on the highlighter and I’m only now starting to get into blush to that remained untouched until recently. This is my FAVORITE bronzer. I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out. Almost 10 years later and it’s still going strong. All I do is tap my brush a few times into it and that’s literally all I need. To be fair, I have fair olive skin so it’s very noticeable on me. For being a warm bronzer it’s not orange what so ever. I tan easily so when I am darker it still doesn’t look orange.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette uploaded by Kacey L.
tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette uploaded by Kacey L.
This is the park ave princess palette I got in my body charm back in December. It is incredible! I use it every day and love that it has so many different options to choose from. Also if you get the chance take a whiff of the palette when you open it.....it smells like heaven!! I have sensitive skin so I was worried about it having fragrance in it but it hasn’t bothered my skin at all and now I use it every single day. The light colors are perfect shades to hide my issue of dark circles and brightens under my eye as it does. This is an item that I would repurchase for sure!
This is the best cheek palette out there, in my opinion. Specifically for fair skin tones. The bronzer is perfect for contour and bronzing,. The blush is a nice flush and can be built up, but starts as a nice naturally pinky blush. The highlighter is utterly gorgeous and is not flaky or glittery but a true sheen of high light. It can also be built up easily for a GLOW.
Normal, IL
I'm sad this is no longer available. It's my favorite contouring palette, ever. The contour is subtle but buildable. The blush is a perfect rosy tone for lightee skin tones and the highlight is TO.DIE.FOR. It's my go to for a contour. 👌🏻
Johnston City , IL
I wasn’t a huge fan because it didn’t give me the sharp look I love, but for those who aren’t as dramatic as I am this would be perfect or for those who are just learning how to contour. I would recommend for beginners to skilled.
Union, NJ
I tried a sample size of this product and it is really pretty. The bronzer shade is a nice cool tone shade, the blush is a pretty pink color and the highlighter is super shiny and really pigme. Great palette
Milliken
tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette uploaded by Whitley K.
No pigment at all. Don’t spend your coin. I love Tarte products but this is a no go for me. Needs more pigment. The bronzer is the only thing that appears that’s the only good part.
Maplewood, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased this because I thought it would be a nice everyday palette for face products. But I didn’t like anything about it. The bronzer didn’t seem very pigmented. Neither did the brush. Or the highlighter for that matter. Not to mention the pan that is half blush half highlighter is always to get just one product or the other. I passed it onto my sister. She likes it.
Dallas
This was sent in a Boxy Luxe I feel in love and repurchased this palette. This isn’t exactly the palette but it was all that was listed. Very much recommend this fir splurge.
Jackson, CA
I love that it has both Matte and shimmery contour shades. It goes on smoothly and is easy to blend out. I really like that it comes with brightening powders in the Palette as well. I would buy this product again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 ans
Tanner B. • il y a 3 ans
Thank you! Great info!❤️ I'll probably still give her a try sometime