BY TARTE

A limited-edition collection of two best-selling Tarte favorites with a chic, custom clutch. Tarte's essentials for creating a sexy, modern look in seconds are included in this limited-edition collection, which is heavily inspired by Maureen's adventures to the Amazon. A mix of sleek animal prints create a high-fashion feel while exuding sheer animal magnetism. Tarte knows there is nothing beautiful about cruelty to animals, which is why all the materials are faux. This set contains: - 0.24 oz Lights, Camera, Lashes™ lash primer in Black - 0.10 oz LipSurgence™ Lip Luster in Escape - Chic, limited-edition beauty clutch It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates

Bobbi P.
Newbern
The lipstick is pigmented and has just the right amount of shimmer. I purchased mine at Ulta after seeing a Pinterest picture of it. I use this product a couple of times a week. It could be longer lasting, but I will definitely purchase again as it's one of my fav shades.
nicole b.
granada hills
the pouch could have been way cuter, but the products are long lasting, the lipstick wasn't a great color for everyone, i use the mascara all the time in fortunately it just ran out but, i would buy the mascara again. just not the lipstick and the pouch.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Jaemie j.
Elgin ok
I love this mascara and lip it is such an amazing combination the color is so pretty and the mascara is such an amazing mascara it's one of the only brand of mascara I use
Evelyn Z.
hialeah, FL
I received this cute clutch bag set as a gift from a dear friend. Must say lovee the lip stick it's a nice Nude/Pink color soft and smooth gentle on my lips not sure where my friend bought it. Must say the mascara isn't too bad I've used it here and there. Can't help with pricey since I personally did not buy it but it is the perfect gift to give a girlfriend, coworker even family I loved mine!
Melanie J.
Buffalo, NY
I loved this. Got it as a sample and I don't wear lip color frequently. So when I tried this I was excited. It didn't dry out my lips and the color was just enough. I don't know if I would buy the full priced version but maybe someone who wears lip color every day it would be good for.
Emily B.
Elmhurst, IL
I purchased this for myself with a coupon code.  I like the lights camera lashes mascara for a natural look - but also that if my eyes get watery it doesnt have ingredients that sting my eyes.  Tarte lip products gave always been great for me and always recommend to friends!
Skkye Jasmine M.
Hobbs, NM
Honestly I have to say that tarte is one of the best brands I have ever tried .....they r organic and animal cruelty.. with every formula i have tried in skin to lip has been very beautiful constancy very light weight but full coverage I recommend using there makeup.
Bri N.
Rancho Cucamonga
Amazing mascara. I have long and very straight eyelashes. By far the best for thin and straight lashes. Gives a curl with natural touch of black tint. The lip color is great for the summer or natural quick makeup days. Easy to apply long lasting. Provides moisture too the lip
Kelly D.
Trafalgar , IN
I love this lip color! Such an adorable baby pink and super super easy to apply and to use! It is such a buttery soft pigmented lip color! I use this product mainly in the summer time or spring time! If you love baby doll pinks this is for you and I would buy it again as well