BY TARTE #10 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A set of 4 vegan friendly, treatment gel undereye patches.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae and marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing and softening skin
  • coconut oil: a natural oil that delivers intense moisture and is known for its conditioning properties

Product performance: Send those bags packing with these powerful rescue patches infused with the proprietary Rainforest of the Sea™ antioxidant complex. With each refreshing, single-use application, these gentle, restorative pads soothe and hydrate the delicate undereye area, while fighting the look of puffiness, dark circles and crow’s feet. With a smooth, contoured pad shape and stay-put, non-adhesive design, each flexible, hypoallergenic gel patch is water-infused to quench skin upon contact. They also feature a heat-activated technology to create a one-way delivery system for complete, concentrated absorption. Made up of gellified algae saturated with a coconut oil-infused serum, these treatment patches help smooth, firm and brighten the undereye area to reduce the appearance of dullness and fine lines. You can also use them to fake awake when traveling to keep you wide-eyed and radiant from business to pleasure.

(2) single use patches x 4

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, butylene glycol, mannitol, sodium polyglutamate, algin, chondrus crispus powder, laureth-21, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, carbomer, sodium lactate, polysorbate 20, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, palmaria palmata extract, palmitoyl pentapeptide-4, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.

Warning: Not to be used for children under 3 years of age.

Use immediately after opening.
Single use only.
Licensed under US patent 6,492,326.

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Made in Japan.

Buy on Sephora
Kristina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually bought the Tarte Pack Your Bags Eye Mask last year in a sample box and then accidently left it at my in laws in Oregon for 3 months. She thankfully found the pack and shipped it back to me. I've been hanging on to these until I wake up super puffy. That happened this morning, my eyes were basically swollen. I popped these on for a tad longer then the recommended 10-15 minutes and loved the results. You could tell that where the the eye mask was placed that the puffiness had gone down a great deal. I love this product! I used to have to deal with hot and cold compresses for hours until the puffiness would vanish. Now it takes less than 20! Will repurchase!
Hayley M.
Joliet
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I got one set in a tarte set of minis, and put it in the refrigerator before use. I left it on for 15-20 minutes and it felt soo cool and refreshing the entire time and I honestly didn't want to take them off! I am a mom of a toddler, so obviously suffer from tired eyes and dark circles. I can't say that this helped brighten the dark circles but definitely helped my skin feel refreshed and awake. I sadly threw mine away after one use but learned you can actually reuse each pair a few times, so it's actually a pretty good deal for a box considering all the uses! Would definitely recommend for those days you just want to feel refreshed and hydrated.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cant get enough of Tarte Pack your bags 911!! I use these all the frickin time! Great for at home, easy and simple enough to pack and take with you on vacation. I love them after a lonnnng night out with the ladies, the next morning my eyes are always puffy and swollen. These work wonders for me! Takes the puffiness down TREMENDOUSLY! Every gal should gave these in her home and overnight bags!!
Nicole H.
montgomery, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product this amazing most definitely if you work long hours and or have kids and just need a refresher it's soothing relaxing and really does work for those puffy tires eyes and those dreaded black circles. U must try u will fall in love
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these under eye masks! The only reason I gave them 4 stars is because of the price which I feel is slightly steep for only getting four. However, these feel so good on the under eye. They are cooling and hydrating. They also stay in place very well. I'm able to walk around and do things with them on. When I take them off my under eye feels fresh and rejuvenated! I'm obsessed with the feeling!
🎶👑Melody H.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer as a sampler from Sephora and i felt in love❤ It is the best concealer because i dont under eye wrinkles with this concealer. It is worth it because of its good value. I am looking forward to buy it and i would buy it again.
Analleli C.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing!! They hydrate, soft, smooth. It feels so cool and refreshing on the under the eye. I got my pair on a Skincare travel set and. I have to stay it does its job they are a little pricey. You can set them in Sephora with the skincare travel set for  $29 its a really good deal you get the deep dive cleansing gel, marine boosting mist and H2O hydrating boost.
Alex E.
Olean
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product. I could so quickly see a difference in the bags and puffiness under my eyes- its so nice to have a product really do what It says its supposed to! I love this brand and this is a wonderful product! Helps with crows feet as well! I would recommend giving this product a try! I have purchased many times over now - never unhappy!
ariana T.
Sanford
No I don’t know about you but I have huge under eye bags and this did wonders for them they’re almost all the way gone and that they’re just amazing they called on my face and just they’re amazing I bought it at Ulta beauty and it was not very pricey I thought it would be a lot more expensive than it was but that’s all I have to say I mean it’s an amazing product and yeah so yeah.
Tracy B.
Dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so relaxing and so calming. I love how it moisturizes so well. Cools your eyes and reduces puffiness and just makes you feel so pampered. It has nice packaging and keeps the eye pads in a good condition. These are affordable and so fun to use. They work wonder especially if you store them in the refrigerator.
Isabelle S.
Lévis, QC
Do Tarte make good skin care product ?
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
Can these be reused?
Myilinda A.
Colton, CA
I've been wanting to try these I was wondering if they are as hydrating as everyone makes them to be.
crmn m.
What are these supposed to do? Anyone see any results? Idk if it's worth it since it's just a one use pair
is it really worth the money?