BY TARTE

A set of 4 vegan friendly, treatment gel undereye patches.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae and marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing and softening skin
  • coconut oil: a natural oil that delivers intense moisture and is known for its conditioning properties

Product performance: Send those bags packing with these powerful rescue patches infused with the proprietary Rainforest of the Sea™ antioxidant complex. With each refreshing, single-use application, these gentle, restorative pads soothe and hydrate the delicate undereye area, while fighting the look of puffiness, dark circles and crow’s feet. With a smooth, contoured pad shape and stay-put, non-adhesive design, each flexible, hypoallergenic gel patch is water-infused to quench skin upon contact. They also feature a heat-activated technology to create a one-way delivery system for complete, concentrated absorption. Made up of gellified algae saturated with a coconut oil-infused serum, these treatment patches help smooth, firm and brighten the undereye area to reduce the appearance of dullness and fine lines. You can also use them to fake awake when traveling to keep you wide-eyed and radiant from business to pleasure.

(2) single use patches x 4

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, butylene glycol, mannitol, sodium polyglutamate, algin, chondrus crispus powder, laureth-21, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, carbomer, sodium lactate, polysorbate 20, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, palmaria palmata extract, palmitoyl pentapeptide-4, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.

Warning: Not to be used for children under 3 years of age.

Use immediately after opening.
Single use only.
Licensed under US patent 6,492,326.

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Made in Japan.

• is it good !? I have eye bags and black circles .. will i...1 Answers
  • Esto me deja la piel suave ?1 Answers
  • I struggle with darkness, dry and under wrinkles . Would ...3 Answers
Karina S.
Dallas, TX
Tarte make so many great beauty products and skincare items, and these eyepatches are a fantastic addition to my Tarte arsenal. Each box comes with four packs containing two patches each and they work wonders to hydrate your under-eyes. Lately, I've become aware of how dehydrated my under-eyes have been and it was causing my concealer and makeup to not sit well. I needed something extra to bring my under-eyes back to life and these did just the trick. I throw my box in the refrigerator for an amazing cooling sensation and I slap them on before special events. I can immediately see and feel the difference, and the best part is, I can throw them back into their packaging for a couple more uses.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I love under eye gels so when I found out Tarte made their own under eye patches I just had to try it! Tartes undereye patches will help with dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles, and dryness. They recommend cleaning your face before and then applying these under your eyes to clean, dry skin. Leave these patches on for 10-15 minutes and allow the product to absorb then gently remove the patches.I applied the patches just like tarte recommends, to clean, dry skin and I left it on for 15 minutes while I was watching tv. My under eyes are not as dark and they look glow-y. Even though I still feel absolutely exhausted, I don't look it. My eyes look refreshed and I feel a cool tingle under my eyes. I love the way it feels, it helps me wake up just a little bit more. The price is pretty high for a two pack of these under eye patches. I feel like you could get a bunch more for around $5 at Marshalls and that would be just as effective. I'm giving this 3 stars mainly because of the price is too high.
Kristina R.
I actually bought the Tarte Pack Your Bags Eye Mask last year in a sample box and then accidently left it at my in laws in Oregon for 3 months. She thankfully found the pack and shipped it back to me. I've been hanging on to these until I wake up super puffy. That happened this morning, my eyes were basically swollen. I popped these on for a tad longer then the recommended 10-15 minutes and loved the results. You could tell that where the the eye mask was placed that the puffiness had gone down a great deal. I love this product! I used to have to deal with hot and cold compresses for hours until the puffiness would vanish. Now it takes less than 20! Will repurchase!
Sh S.
I got this as a gift -- while I did love the product and felt my under eyes were hydrated after using I just don't know if I would purchase this product as I feel using moisturizer would help more than these but it is still a fun product and a treat yourself item! I felt as if I was in the spa using them
Jordan K.
Love these so much! My under eyes were super dry and puffy one morning so I decided to give these rescue patches a try, and they really fixed the issue! I got these from Sephora as a gift, and I would definitely recommend them if you suffer from puffy under eyes. These patches moisturized very well and provided a really nice cooling feeling.
Alisha F.
Jersey City
The is the best thing to use when you get those reckless morning bags. It feels very gentle and soft to put on your eyes to refresh them. I bought this product at my local Sephora store and it was at my high expectations. I would totally recommend to others to buy.
Livie B.
Orlando, FL
Instant results! I love these! The only negative is that they have a hard time staying on my face. You kinda have to lay down to keep them in place but they helped diminish my bags and dark circles and really helped brighten my eyes and made me look more awake. They were a whomping like $24 at sephora i believe and they came with 4 uses. I honestly thought it was just going to be 2 uses since tarte is on the pricey side but this was a great buy. They’re amazing to use before a big event and you’ve got plenty and the price was definitely not bad for the quality and amount that you get. more than worth it! 💋
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
I love love love these. I put mine in the fridge to keep them cool. They give my tired eyes a refreshed and awake look. So relaxing to pop these on with a face mask. Love a DIY Spa night at home. I also love to use these pre makeup. I highly recommend this product.
Kaelea P.
I love these rescue patches. I usually use them in the morning especially when my eyes feel puffy or itchy. They’re very effective, they instantly get rid of my problems. I definitely would repurchase this item. I usually put mine in the refrigerator, so they’re cooling on the eyes when I apply them.
Taylor A.
These are actually some of the best under eye patches I’ve ever used! They work wonders if your under eyes are dry, or need a little boost! They don’t irritate my eyes or anything like that. I would highly recommend if you like stuff like this!
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
Can these be reused?
Isabelle S.
Lévis, QC
Do Tarte make good skin care product ?
Tayler J.
I struggle with darkness, dry and under wrinkles . Would you recommend using this product to help?
crmn m.
What are these supposed to do? Anyone see any results? Idk if it's worth it since it's just a one use pair
is it really worth the money?

back