BY TARTE #91 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A set of 4 vegan friendly, treatment gel undereye patches.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae and marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing and softening skin
  • coconut oil: a natural oil that delivers intense moisture and is known for its conditioning properties

Product performance: Send those bags packing with these powerful rescue patches infused with the proprietary Rainforest of the Sea™ antioxidant complex. With each refreshing, single-use application, these gentle, restorative pads soothe and hydrate the delicate undereye area, while fighting the look of puffiness, dark circles and crow’s feet. With a smooth, contoured pad shape and stay-put, non-adhesive design, each flexible, hypoallergenic gel patch is water-infused to quench skin upon contact. They also feature a heat-activated technology to create a one-way delivery system for complete, concentrated absorption. Made up of gellified algae saturated with a coconut oil-infused serum, these treatment patches help smooth, firm and brighten the undereye area to reduce the appearance of dullness and fine lines. You can also use them to fake awake when traveling to keep you wide-eyed and radiant from business to pleasure.

(2) single use patches x 4

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, butylene glycol, mannitol, sodium polyglutamate, algin, chondrus crispus powder, laureth-21, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, carbomer, sodium lactate, polysorbate 20, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, palmaria palmata extract, palmitoyl pentapeptide-4, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.

Warning: Not to be used for children under 3 years of age.

Use immediately after opening.
Single use only.
Licensed under US patent 6,492,326.

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Made in Japan.

• is it good !? I have eye bags and black circles .. will it be use...1 Answers
  • Esto me deja la piel suave ?1 Answers
  • I struggle with darkness, dry and under wrinkles . Would you reco...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Wowza! This one is a fresh review- I finally used these about 2 hours ago. I received these from tarte in the delightful discoveries skincare & color set and they've been sitting here for over 2 months. They are 1 time use, and I only had one pair so I was keeping them back for a special occasion. I decided today that there's no better special occasion for using eye patches than after two weeks of being stuck inside due to back to back snowstorms and below 0 temps!
   So they come in a sealed foil packet, and are made from a jellylike/silicone cousin kind of material. They don't super stick, and they don't dry out during the process. They kind of stick to your skin from the little bit of moisture on them. It calls to leave them on for 10-15 minutes, so I sat back and watched TV for 20. They felt so good I didn't want to take them off, and a few extra minutes could only help right? They felt slightly cool, and a slight tightening. It really felt great! I didn't have any bags, but I did have quite a bit of darkness underneath, and wow! When I took these off, my undereyes were literally brighter, and the darkness was gone. No joke, an instant result! It leaves zero residue behind to wash or rinse away, you're ready for makeup or moisturizer whatever your next step might be. These are amazzzzing, & I highly recommend!
Andie S.
Rolla, MO
One of my favorite things to add to my skincare routine are eye patches. I feel like this is one of the many things forgotten about when thinking of masks. But they truly in my mind make a difference. I have the worst eye bags no matter what I do to prevent them. These masks help so much with that! I like doing these in the morning when either prepping my skin for makeup, or just doing my skin care routine! Such an amazing product!
Sarah M.
I got a single set of these from the tarte Wide Awake Eye Set that I got from Sephora. First off, the packaging is so confusing, it took me about 10 minutes to figure out how to actually get the patches out of the blue sheet that they are in. These didn’t fit as snug as I would have liked, the edges felt as if they were lifting up. One patch kept falling down my face so I was constantly having to fix that. After taking them off, the did seem to slightly hydrate my under eyes. My under eyes are on the dryer side and they felt more moisturized which was nice. However, I did put the eye cream I use every day on after taking them off and the area became itchy and uncomfortable. Overall I had a bad experience. I don’t plan on repurchasing or getting a full size and I definitely wouldn’t recommend these
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
Notice results from these immediately! They are super hydrating and refreshing! They have a cooling effect which is delightful! They are super gentile and left my eyes looking brighter, less puffy and more awake immediately after using them! They do not slip or slide around when you're using them like others! Highly recommend these and anything Tarte!
Bobbie M.
When I haven’t gotten much sleep I use these patches under my eyes to help with the dark circles and puffiness. They work really well and I always see a big difference. The downside is that they tend to move around a bit so I find myself adjusting the patches. The price is kinda high for a 1 use product with how many you get.
Kristina R.
I actually bought the Tarte Pack Your Bags Eye Mask last year in a sample box and then accidently left it at my in laws in Oregon for 3 months. She thankfully found the pack and shipped it back to me. I've been hanging on to these until I wake up super puffy. That happened this morning, my eyes were basically swollen. I popped these on for a tad longer then the recommended 10-15 minutes and loved the results. You could tell that where the the eye mask was placed that the puffiness had gone down a great deal. I love this product! I used to have to deal with hot and cold compresses for hours until the puffiness would vanish. Now it takes less than 20! Will repurchase!
Shannon S.
Greenville, SC
I got this as a gift -- while I did love the product and felt my under eyes were hydrated after using I just don't know if I would purchase this product as I feel using moisturizer would help more than these but it is still a fun product and a treat yourself item! I felt as if I was in the spa using them
Sara P.
Rydal, GA
Love love love these! Cooling, takes away puffiness and leaves my underwhelming feeling refreshed and smooth. I like to use these before an event or special photos are taken. I really notice a difference. I bought these myself as a kit and feel like they’re very much worth the 21$
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
These patches are wonderful! They have have cooling effect while being worn which is extremely refreshing and helps to soothe tired, puffy eyes. I had no issues sitting upright with them on, they didn't once slide down my face. I will definitely repurchase more of these.
Michelle H.
I put these in the fridge before I used them, and I loved the way they felt. It completely got rid of my dark circles for the morning, and my undereye felt fuller. They are definitely affordable, and are just a fun way to start the morning out or a skin routine.
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
Can these be reused?
Isabelle S.
Lévis, QC
Do Tarte make good skin care product ?
Tayler J.
I struggle with darkness, dry and under wrinkles . Would you recommend using this product to help?
crmn m.
What are these supposed to do? Anyone see any results? Idk if it's worth it since it's just a one use pair
is it really worth the money?