BY TARTE

An ultra-conditioning, lash treatment primer that delivers 952% more volume to your lashes before you even apply mascara.

• Cellulose: plant-derived thickening agent
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
  • Olive esters: help condition and protect lashes
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals

Product performance: Lengthens & strengthens with nourishing, plant-based conditioners to fend off flaking & fall-out. Its 360° magniLASH brush evenly coats lashes with the lightweight, white-tinted formula, enhancing the bold black effects of your mascara. It comes with a FREE deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara to complete your lash wardrobe.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, ethylene/VA copolymer, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, nylon-12, palmitic acid, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, triethanolamine, hydrated silica, silica, dimethicone, hydroxyethylcellulose, ethylhexylglycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium nitrate, phenoxyethanol.

Made in Italy. Assembled in Taiwan.

• I have never used a lash primer before and honestly this ...3 Answers
  • What does lash primer do? Any problem with it clumping up...4 Answers
  • Does the white get stuck in the wand of the black mascara...2 Answers
tarte Opening Act Lash Primer
  • "This does exactly as promised. It lengthens and adds volume. It is semi clumping but not more than what a set of falsies might do anyway. I lose my lashes during the season change from winter to spring. It's always blah not to have lashes. This helps like crazy! I haven't tried any other primers but I'm a fan of this. It washed out easily too. " in 47 reviews
  • "This primer makes my eyelashes longer and thicker. Just put it on before your favorite mascara and you will be good to go. I have the sample size and it alone has lasted me quite some time. It's wonderful if you're in a hurry too. Takes no time at all! " in 8 reviews
Karen G.
HANDS DOWN BEST MASCARA IVE EVER USED! Makes lashes separated and natural. One coat is suffice! I am obsessed. It says that it curls but I curl my lashes beforehand anyways. It gives the illusion of sky high lashes, doesn’t look clumpy or like a hot mess. Formula is great and not clumpy! This is my holy grail! I never leave the house without mascara! It just adds that POP! This is the only thing I use in the daily! I am a repeat buyer!

Primer: be sure to prune away from eyelash base! It will get in your eyes! They lash fibers make you cry!
Jas. J.
I love this lash primer! I got it based off an recommendation from one of my favorite Ulta workers & I don’t think I’ll turn back! This product was $22 but it comes with a mini travel sized mascara. The primer not only makes your lashes super long but separates them so that they’re not clumpy when you put in mascara! I’ve tried drug store & high end primer but this is the best & it doest irritate my eyes like other primers do, so that’s a plus! I would highly recommend these products to others, they’re some of the best!
Jasmine B.
I do like this primer a lot but I feel like Tarte could come down off the price a bit.  I was surprised to discover that you get a deluxe sample of the  tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara ; I prefer to use other mascaras.

The primer wand has a traditional mascara shape with bristles that help to separate and coat each lash.  When I applied  Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara , I noticed a difference in the fact that the mascara seemed to latch on to the roots of my lashes (in a good way).  The primer didn't flake off or irritate my eyes.  I'm not sure if it dries out as fast as mascara though.
Liv F.
Dover
I liked this mascara when I first got it because it wasn’t to runny yet not to clumpy either so I started using it a lot but then it started to dry out really quickly and that was really disappointing it would dry so much on my lashes that it would make them hurt so I probably won’t buy them again
Amera B.
Lincoln, NE
I absolutely loved this primer! I never knew how much of a difference mascara primer made until I tried this! It made my mascara last so much longer and was less clumpy! I would definitely recommend and I have repurchased many times!
Jasmine B.
Denver, CO
This lash primer is awesome. Especially when you pair it with the lights camera action mascara by Tarte. It makes my lashes so thick and long without clumping. I did not use a primer before this, but now I will not be going back.
Maria L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it. It is great for sensitive eyes. Works great with any mascara- all the time eyelashes look like they are extensions. I think it is the best product on the market
Recommend it for everyone.
Veronica R.
Gainesville , FL
This is a very nice mascara and considering I got it for free, i love it. However, it is pretty expensive if you were to buy a full size and works just as well as a drug store mascara.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
This one works best for under eyes as opposed to blemishes. The concealer claims to "light up darker skin tones without turning ashy thanks to it's specially designed shimmer-free formula" and I totally agree. It left my skin looking illuminated and fresh
Courteney K.
Albany, NY
This eyelash primer is to die for!! I use it with the tarte™ Maneater Voluptuous Mascara and it makes my lashes look so long and non-clumpy!! I would definitely buy this again and would use it over other lash primers! I can't wait to see how this works with falsies.
Kylie S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this worth the money? I'm not sure a lash primer is a necessity but I heard pretty good things about this one
Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
What does lash primer do? Any problem with it clumping up your mascara?
Elena F.
I have never used a lash primer before and honestly this seems like a step, I'm not willing to do....is this healthy for your lashes? Does it really make a big enough difference?
daniela s.
Greenville, SC
This product only works with the tarte mascaras?
Janette E.
What is your favorite mascara to pair with this that just makes it amazing? Also how do y'all use? Like do you let it dry then add mascara on top or leave it wet...