BY TARTE

Naturally-derived blotting papers that instantly absorb excess oil and shine for a matte, refreshed complexion.

Green Tea: Rich in polyphenols and known for antioxidant and soothing anti-inflammatory benefits

Product performance: Keep excess shine at bay all year long with these discreet and convenient blotting papers infused with soothing and antioxidant-rich green tea extract. Perfect for daily use or easy, on-the-go touch-ups, each weightless blotting paper instantly absorbs excess oil without disturbing your makeup.

Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract

Made in China.

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I'm sure at this point we've pretty much all used oil blotters at some point in life. I absolutely love tarte- and not because of ShapeTape anything! As a matter of fact, I don't even own the concealer. I found one I adore and stick with it! But I have a ton of tarte products from the Rainforest of the Sea, tarteist, & Amazonian Clay lines that have made me truly fall in love with tarte whole heartedly. What is different about these blotters is that like all tarte products are all natural (& cruelty free). They have one ingredient: Camellia Sinensis leaf extract. They are just a little bit thicker than most typical blotters, and in my opinion actually work better. Not to mention, they're also a little bit bigger than most which means you can get what you need out of one most likely instead of two of three. These go for about $10 for 50 and can be found at tarte.com or Sephora online or in store. I'll add a short video so you can see what the sheets actually look like!
Kayla W.
I love love love these blotting papers! So many other papers I’ve tried either don’t work or they smudge my makeup. These papers leave your look flawless and take away the shine. I will definitely be purchasing more. The price is affordable and the quality is great. Must have!
Paige M.
Aliquippa , PA
So these blotting papers I got for around $10 at ulta, and I have to say I really like them but for the price you can get elf blotting sheet for cheaper and they do the exact same thing. I do like how tarte is cruelty free though. I think if these come in a bundle then they are worth it but if not maybe look for a cheaper brand.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I ended up getting these on a bundle deal from Tarte and I do like them. When I do remember to use them they are very easy to use and you can tell how much of a sheet you have left. I have really oily skin and you can tell it takes away the oil without taking off my make up which I appreciate. I don't think there's anything spectacular about them but I do like them and I do think they are effective.
Ella C.
chicago
When I first bought this I was pretty skeptical of it but I’ve come to find out it actually works! It doesn’t take off my makeup and it gently removes excess oil from my face. The only downside is the price, I can get the same thing from a drugstore for cheaper. I still recommend this product.
Erin K.
Charlotte
I have used many different types of blotting papers given my ridiculously oily T zone. While these seemed to do the job, I have had the same results with far cheaper products from competitor brands. Over all, did the job but have found just as effective dupes at the drug stores.
Karina M.
Cicero , IL
Love this got them as a gift in a set and fell in love with them! Usually can be found at ultra if interested overall the packaging is nice and the product amazing and easy to take on the go sometimes at work just run to a mirror and use them ! Truly great
Sandee C.
Westmoreland
Amazing!!! I have very oily skin through out the day and this picked up the oil perfectly ... it’s super effective and doesn’t smudge foundation. It met the expectations for me .. it could include more sheet but other than that amazing
Amanda P.
Corona, CA
I absolutely love this tarte blotting sheets! I also think it's a really good deal. It absorbed the oil on my face like it claimed. I bought it at the tarte website. I do wish it came with more sheets but either than that it amazing!
Amanda M.
Runnemede, NJ
I'm not sure why people would pay this amount of money for this product. It works just like any other drug store blotter, no difference in terms of oil pulling or make-up saving. In fact, it pulled off my foundation when I used it.
Reagan C.
Are these worth the money? How many are in this? Does this get all the oil?
Micaela R.
Morristown, TN
Idk which one it is but one blottings sheets can be used as rolling paper so does anybody know if these can be used as rolling paper
Courtney P.
San diego
Can this be used throughout the day and not ruin your make up?
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Are these really necessary?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Do these really take out all the oil from the face ?