BY TARTE #2 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Naturally-derived blotting papers that instantly absorb excess oil and shine for a matte, refreshed complexion.

Green Tea: Rich in polyphenols and known for antioxidant and soothing anti-inflammatory benefits

Product performance: Keep excess shine at bay all year long with these discreet and convenient blotting papers infused with soothing and antioxidant-rich green tea extract. Perfect for daily use or easy, on-the-go touch-ups, each weightless blotting paper instantly absorbs excess oil without disturbing your makeup.

Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract

Made in China.

• How does this compare to other oil blotting sheets?1 Answers
  • Are these good for getting your oils but not drying out your face ? 1 Answers
  • Are these worth the money? How many are in this? Does this get all ...2 Answers
Alecia M.
Alecia M.
Henrico, VA
This stuff is great, very effective at removing the shine from excessive oil from your face. Although it's a "blotting" sheet, I just take the sheet and wipe and barely remove any of my coverup. You will be able to see through the sheet when you know you've used it to its max capacity. This little package is pricey which is why I gave it 4/5.
Penny F.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
I just got done using my Tarte blotting papers, as I do at this time every day. These are fabulous, they absorb extra oil on my face, and leave me with a matte look for the rest of the day. In addition, they don't remove any of my makeup; they just leave me with a shine free look.
Abbey D.
Abbey D.
The Tarte oil-absorbing blotting papers are my secret weapon to matte skin. Having naturally oily skin, these are effective at keeping me matte all day, with or without makeup. Expectations met! I recommend these to all skin types, but especially oily to normal skin.
Deidre J.
Deidre J.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not ashamed to admit my face loves to sweat. When you love makeup you don't all of that hard work to go to waste. That's where these guys come in handy! They keep oil to a minimum and make up from ruining. Plus they fit almost anywhere!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These blotting papers will keep your T-zone in check. I always carry a pack in my purse to freshen up during the day. The price is steep though.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Riverdale, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
These blotting sheets are amazing. They soak up all of my oil (though sometimes I have to use two) and leave my skin looking matte. The packaging is pretty cute to boot! The only reason why I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is the price. It costs twice as much as the competitors,  ten times as much for elf. I'm all for spending money on beauty products and skin care, but I want the upcharge to have a tangible reason other than name. For this difference in price, I expect difference in product and results. Maybe have more durable packaging since mine always get beat up in my purse. Or maybe provide more sheets. Or maybe have the oil absorbing power 2 as good as the competitors. I love this product, I just think it's not worth spending the extra money on.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these handy dandy wipes at Ulta. They were about $7, so very inexpensive for a higher-end brand. I have super oily skin that just destroys my makeup, even with some of the best mattifying primers that are out there. That being said, I need something as a touch-up in the middle of the day, and these are perfect. I like to wear a full face more times than not, so messing up my makeup is not an option. You can blot and wipe (carefully) your face, and you will get little to no residue from your makeup, just oil. I like this product better than a lot of the other ones that are out there.
Breez S.
Breez S.
Plymouth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have oily/combination skin you KNOW how terrible it is to go throughout the day and end up SUPER shiny. These blotting papers are a GODSEND. lol but really! Tarte created an awesome product that truly helps minimize the shine and hold the oil in the paper so that you're not transferring it to other parts of you face. Also, let's talk about convenience! You can throw them in your purse or clutch and have them with you at all times. Holy grail for sure.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing because it literally takes off all the oil on my face! I go to ulta to buy most of my makeup. This brand is a little more expensive but it absorbs more than other brands. The packaging is nice it fits in my purse which i love because i can carry around! The only reason why I gave it four stars is because the papers are pretty thin so I have to be really careful when blotting so the paper won't rip. But overall great product!
Madeline T.
Madeline T.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
These blotting papers are great to carry around in your purse to use when you need to remove excess oils from your face throughout the day. I live in the humid and hot south and have acne prone skin, so these strips really saved my look on numerous occasions. I purchased them from Ulta and would purchase again. I stopped buying them because they are somewhat expensive and there are other products that work the same for much cheaper.
Reagan C.
Reagan C.
Are these worth the money? How many are in this? Does this get all the oil?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really take out all the oil from the face ?
Ali S.
Ali S.
Anchorage, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin and am always afraid to use these in fear that it will take off my makeup, will this take off your foundation or highlight when blotting?
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
San diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be used throughout the day and not ruin your make up?
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.
Daly City, CA
How does this compare to other oil blotting sheets?