BY TARTE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of five vegan beauty staples that fit your real life on-the-go, refreshing your hair, skin, and complexion, while giving a healthy-looking dose of lip and cheek color. If you want to know more…This athleisure travel set includes tarte's aluminum- and alcohol-free, natural deodorant and stylist recommended dry shampoo to lift odor, dirt, and oil for a fresh, clean look. Get hydrating, sheer-to-light coverage using the oil-free, hypoTarteguard 20 Tinted Moisturizer in a universal medium shade with SPF 20 non-chemical sunscreen. Swipe on quick, stunning color with the ultra-pigmented lip gloss and bestselling Amazonian clay blush This set contains:- 1.8 oz/ 51 g Hair Goals Dry Shampoo - 0.88 oz/ 25 g Clean Queen Vegan Deodorant - 0.84 oz/ 25 mL Tarteguard 20 Tinted Moisturizer (Medium) - 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Insightful (Peachy Pink) - 0.034 oz/ 1 mL Tarteist™ Glossy Lip Paint - Goals (Rosy Nude) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates

Stephanie H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I scored this set for $15 during one of Tarte's sales and man was it a steal! I love every single product in the kit! The only thing I wasnt able to use was the Safe Guard CC cream as it was too dark for me, but I have a porcelain complexion. The deodorant is amazing! One of the best aluminum-free deodorants I've used. I usually get yeast infections from natural products but have had no issues with this one. The dry shampoo smells sooo good & doesn't weigh hair down. The blush is creamy & gorgeous - easy to build up opacity. The lippie is gorgeous, but no super long lasting - have to reapply. I personally prefer lippies with a sheen / wet look versus fully matte anyways, as they're more hydrating.
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
This kit was a God send! I was looking for smaller products to keep in my gym bag so that I didn't have to lug around my full size products and this is the perfect kit. It wasn't overly expensive and the quality of the products is phenomenal. Once these products run out I will definitely purchase another one of these to keep on hand. Works wonders. The blush was a little bright for my liking but it still stays on and adds some colour to my skin. It is a great combination of products to have.
Rachel M.
Glendale, NY
Love all the items in this box! The tinted moisturiser is heaven and in Medium it blends great and doesn't look fake. The lip gloss is awesome the only con is i have reapplied it about 5 times today already. The deoderant is hard to put on at first but feels nice. The dry shampoo smells amazing and makes my hair soft. The blush is bright but not too clownish.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I really enjoyed this kit a lot and have purchased several full sized products from it. My main complaint is with the tarteguard product being only available in medium in this kit. I really enjoyed this product and wish I had the option to try the light shade. The dry shampoo and natural deodorant are some of my favorites and I have purchased them full size after using this kit. The lippies are my favorite and the blush is a holy grail as well.
Jenifer P.
Ranson, WV
This kit is amazing and I loved every product in the kit. The dry shampoo is great and I loved the way it made my hair look on the 2nd day. The smell is amazing too. The tinted moisturizer was my perfect shade to that was great. I don't break out from this which was a concern of mine because of the SPF. The blush is a favorite for sure.
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
I purchased this kit on sale through the Tarte website and am so glad I didn't pay full price for it. The deodorant made me itch and break out, the gloss was awful, and the BB cream was way too dark for me. I could only use 2 of the products, which were really very good. The dry shampoo was nice and I'm still working through the blush.
Sarah F.
St Petersburg, FL
This is such a cute little set for $34, now $21 dollars. I threw this in my gym bag as I constantly am doing workout classes and then heading to brunch/coffee with friends. I think don't love their deodorant or dry shampoo but it gets the job done so no complaints. Kind of a cute gift for someone too that is on the go!
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
This kit is such a great value. It comes with several travel-sizes of products that can be a lifesaver when you are on the go or in a rush in the morning.

Tarte Guard is a tinted moisturizer with SPF 20. It's incredibly lightweight. I once forgot to bring my  tarte™ Amazonian clay full coverage foundation SPF 15 with me & only had Tarte Guard on hand. I had to apply a little extra concealer in trouble spots, but it did the job. I have very oily skin, but Tarte Guard stayed matte ALL DAY. I was really impressed by it. I might even consider opting for just Tarte Guard when my skin  doesn't need extra coverage. You don't need to set it with powder, but you can. You can also contour over it with powder products if you want. I've seen it used for when people are going on an outdoor run & want some coverage from the sun. It didn't clog my pores & looks safe for use when working out.

The dry shampoo smells amazing. It's a travel-size that easily fits in your purse or gym bag & a little goes a long way. Drug store brands tend to still leave my hair feeling a little heavy & take a lot of sprays to be effective. But this dry shampoo by Tarte is economical. Yes, it does cost more than a brand at the drug store. But you're using less product AND it's vegan.

Clean Queen deodorant stays somewhat dry. Some deodorants are just focused on keeping you smelling clean, but you won't feel dry. Clean Queen addresses both issues. I know some individuals mentioned they weren't totally dry & that makes sense given that it isn't an antiperspirants in the first place. This is difficult, if not impossible, given that it's all-natural. But it still works better than some deodorants that claim to keep you dry. It smells like vanilla which many other Tarte products seem to have. Some natural deodorants smell like medicine or have no scent to them. Some non-natural deodorants smell syrupy or fake. Tarte is neither of those things. The price of Clean Queen, either full-size or travel-size, might be about double than most all-natural products. But I've seen more expensive ones. It's priced in the middle. I apply once in the morning & again in the afternoon sometimes if needed. But once in the morning seems to work for most days. If i'm working out, then I'll try to apply it beforehand. It almost has like a powdery consistency when applied.
Tarte's Amazonian clay blushes have an incredible amount of staying power. I like to apply them with my index finger because I find that my brush kind of diffuses the powder too much. But if you have lighter skin, the brush method would be perfect. Since we tend to not need blush all over our face, the deluxe size included in here will last a while.

I'm not a fan of the glossy lip paint, in general. I have a darker lip color, so the glossy lip paints tend to look weird on me. This is not a product that is friendly to chapped lips even though it is a gloss. I found that the formula settled in a weird way & was even lighter when it went over chapped parts of my lip. It accentuated the dryness. The shade was too light for me, too. But it would work for someone without chapped lips or with a lip color closer to this shade.

Amanda C.
I purchased this kit for my gym bag and it now is an essential staple and how I get ready post-gym. The products are compact and exactly what you need for glowing skin and a flush of color. I would recommend to anyone who would like to shorten their regimen
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
Tarte discovery kits are always amazing! I love how they also offer discovery kits for their newer products so you’re able to try most the new products in a set. This set was amazing for me whenever I was on vacation plus they’re TSA friendly sizes.
Amanda b.
Englewood, FL
Do the kits have all the same colors or is there different kits for different skin tones?
Anayeli C.