BY TARTE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of five vegan beauty staples that fit your real life on-the-go, refreshing your hair, skin, and complexion, while giving a healthy-looking dose of lip and cheek color. If you want to know more…This athleisure travel set includes tarte's aluminum- and alcohol-free, natural deodorant and stylist recommended dry shampoo to lift odor, dirt, and oil for a fresh, clean look. Get hydrating, sheer-to-light coverage using the oil-free, hypoTarteguard 20 Tinted Moisturizer in a universal medium shade with SPF 20 non-chemical sunscreen. Swipe on quick, stunning color with the ultra-pigmented lip gloss and bestselling Amazonian clay blush This set contains:- 1.8 oz/ 51 g Hair Goals Dry Shampoo - 0.88 oz/ 25 g Clean Queen Vegan Deodorant - 0.84 oz/ 25 mL Tarteguard 20 Tinted Moisturizer (Medium) - 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Insightful (Peachy Pink) - 0.034 oz/ 1 mL Tarteist™ Glossy Lip Paint - Goals (Rosy Nude) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates

Rachel M.
Glendale, NY
Love all the items in this box! The tinted moisturiser is heaven and in Medium it blends great and doesn't look fake. The lip gloss is awesome the only con is i have reapplied it about 5 times today already. The deoderant is hard to put on at first but feels nice. The dry shampoo smells amazing and makes my hair soft. The blush is bright but not too clownish.
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
This kit was a God send! I was looking for smaller products to keep in my gym bag so that I didn't have to lug around my full size products and this is the perfect kit. It wasn't overly expensive and the quality of the products is phenomenal. Once these products run out I will definitely purchase another one of these to keep on hand. Works wonders. The blush was a little bright for my liking but it still stays on and adds some colour to my skin. It is a great combination of products to have.
Kim F.
This was a great value.  I love tarte products and I got this kit bcause of all the travel size products.  I have an emergency makeup bag with the deodorant and the lip gloss.  They are nice for on the go in case something is forgotten or I need a fresh up.  I also love it because it introduced me to the amazonian clay blush, which is my all time favorite blush!  The dry shampoo works really well too.  Doesn't make my hair feel gross and gives off a nice shine.
Payton M.
I love this kit personally I think it's so amazing because it has so many amazing products and it's very affordable it's not  expensive and you could buy it at  ulta  or any Sephora and it definitely  has really good products in it and I think you should buy it just because it's an amazing product and I think you would love it so so very much.
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
This kit is such a great value. It comes with several travel-sizes of products that can be a lifesaver when you are on the go or in a rush in the morning.

Tarte Guard is a tinted moisturizer with SPF 20. It's incredibly lightweight. I once forgot to bring my  tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation with me & only had Tarte Guard on hand. I had to apply a little extra concealer in trouble spots, but it did the job. I have very oily skin, but Tarte Guard stayed matte ALL DAY. I was really impressed by it. I might even consider opting for just Tarte Guard when my skin  doesn't need extra coverage. You don't need to set it with powder, but you can. You can also contour over it with powder products if you want. I've seen it used for when people are going on an outdoor run & want some coverage from the sun. It didn't clog my pores & looks safe for use when working out.

The dry shampoo smells amazing. It's a travel-size that easily fits in your purse or gym bag & a little goes a long way. Drug store brands tend to still leave my hair feeling a little heavy & take a lot of sprays to be effective. But this dry shampoo by Tarte is economical. Yes, it does cost more than a brand at the drug store. But you're using less product AND it's vegan.

Clean Queen deodorant stays somewhat dry. Some deodorants are just focused on keeping you smelling clean, but you won't feel dry. Clean Queen addresses both issues. I know some individuals mentioned they weren't totally dry & that makes sense given that it isn't an antiperspirants in the first place. This is difficult, if not impossible, given that it's all-natural. But it still works better than some deodorants that claim to keep you dry. It smells like vanilla which many other Tarte products seem to have. Some natural deodorants smell like medicine or have no scent to them. Some non-natural deodorants smell syrupy or fake. Tarte is neither of those things. The price of Clean Queen, either full-size or travel-size, might be about double than most all-natural products. But I've seen more expensive ones. It's priced in the middle. I apply once in the morning & again in the afternoon sometimes if needed. But once in the morning seems to work for most days. If i'm working out, then I'll try to apply it beforehand. It almost has like a powdery consistency when applied.
Tarte's Amazonian clay blushes have an incredible amount of staying power. I like to apply them with my index finger because I find that my brush kind of diffuses the powder too much. But if you have lighter skin, the brush method would be perfect. Since we tend to not need blush all over our face, the deluxe size included in here will last a while.

I'm not a fan of the glossy lip paint, in general. I have a darker lip color, so the glossy lip paints tend to look weird on me. This is not a product that is friendly to chapped lips even though it is a gloss. I found that the formula settled in a weird way & was even lighter when it went over chapped parts of my lip. It accentuated the dryness. The shade was too light for me, too. But it would work for someone without chapped lips or with a lip color closer to this shade.

Rachel R.
Meraux, LA
Loved this kit. The blush is the perfect shade of pink for me! The dry shampoo is my favorite dry shampoo. It's the only dry shampoo I use now. The deodorant deff surprised me. I was super shocked at how well that worked. The finite moisturizer was a favorite as well. I love tarte products period so nothing ever disappoints me from this brand!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I purchased this to have in my beach bag and everything is the perfect size. I have already purchased these products in their normal size but love that Tarte put together this kit at such an affordable price! It's a great way to try products when you're not sure about how they'll work for you before committing to the full size or for when you need a travel size. The dry shampoo is the bomb.com! The deo work great, and the rest of the kit work great as well. Great stuff!
Carla T.
Cecilia , KY
I bought this kit for travel size items to use in the go. But I didn't even get to use them when I traveled because I couldn't resist using them at home! I LOVED the dry shampoo. It's scent was unlike any other I have used and the product itself, absorbed oil while being lightweight. The deodorant does its job without the yucky ingredients. And the tinted moisturizer is great for the occasions you would like less makeup but some light coverage. Paired with the blush and the lip gloss, you're all set for the day! Would make a great gift or a nice set for keeping in your gym bag or purse for on the go.
Alegra A.
Burien, WA
This was such a cute set! I mainly bought it to try out the deodorant (I'm currently looking for the best natural one) and also the dry shampoo. I had been eyeing both but needed to try before I pay for full size so this was the perfect opportunity. I was defintely impressed with everything (I actually bought the full size deodorant already), the dry shampoo was great too. I really like the tinted moisturizer and its a full ounce which is awesome. The blush color is beautiful and the lip gloss was very pigmented as well and such a pretty color. Honestly, it was such a good deal for everything in this kit and I really love Tarte products!
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Bought it and love it! What surprised me the most was the dry shampoo. It may be my new favorite and I didn't even know Tarte made a dry shampoo. But it really works great, leaves no white residue, and feels like fresh clean hair.  The deodorant is nice. Highlighter is perfect light but subtle sheen to your high points. The BB Cream is fantastic, and the lip color is a great nude for everyday classic 'work' makeup. Not too overdone, just fresh, clean and flawless. I would buy this set again when I run out of the products I am currently using. Great value, Love it!