tarte NeutralEYES Eyeshadow Palette

The fourth generation of our best-selling neutralEYES palette.

Is this brand cruelty free?
Is this pallete the best neutral shadow?tarte NeutralEYES Eyeshadow Palette
Que bella paleta, me encantaria probarla... sera q si hay oportunidad chica?
Start your review of tarte NeutralEYES Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
These are neutral colors and can be used alone or blended with hyper pigmented colors.. I likein 50 reviews
...out the house without having tarte on my face I would recommend it it's long lasting in 15 reviews
5 days agoPulaski
This is a beautiful palette. I don’t use eyeshadow often because I am terrible at applying it.. I have hazel eyes and it’s hard to find colors that I feel look best with my eye color. This palette goes well with my eyes and just about every outfit!
a year ago
I love all eyeshadow, all of these colors are pretty dark. So I don’t usually use the Black because it makes my eyes have dark circles! But I love the eyeshadow itself, some eyeshadows come off easily during the day, this palette does not!
6 months agoGautier, MS
Purchased at: Sephora
Love tart this natural pallet is great for my eye color. Its very blendable and the pigment is very nice. I love how cute the pakaging is it will lasts me about 12 hours.
3 years ago
I have a few different t pallete s from. This company and I absolutely love them all. They are worth the price which is on the higher side. However there are so many to choose from.. Worth the money, palette lasts a long time and has gorgeous natural colors highly pigmented and comes with matte and shimmery colors. Awesome colors for doing your eye make up so it looks natural or for a smokey eye. Definitely recommend this palette to all the fellow make up junkies who can't get enough palettes this is surely one to add to your collection.
3 years ago
I love the selection of natural shades in this palette of eye shadow. The color lasts all day (I do use a primer as a base). This palette is my go to because I prefer a natural everyday look for work. There are enough different colors to create a variety of looks. This shadow is a little expensive for my taste. I prefer something a little less expensive for everyday use.
2 years agoHedgesville, WV
tarte NeutralEYES Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Angel C.
Super cute palette! Love how the colors blend and love how well the brush blends them. I'm really into neutral eye looks so this palette is a go-to for me. Would buy again and I recommend others should buy it too
3 years agoAtlanta, GA
This palate is amazing! The neutrals are great especially for blue eyes. What I like most about this palate is that every color is practical. Unlike other palates, you can reasonably use all shades without going to a dress-up party. I highly recommend this product.
7 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
This Tarte palette is the most versatile for all neutral shades. The pans are huge and the looks you can create are endless. It comes with a double sided brush which i happen to love and the design is a snakeskin with a zipper detail shaped like an envelope. Highly recommend!!
2 years ago
Great neutral colors. Very blendable and easy to build up for a simple look or a bold look. Doing a smokey eye with this pallet was so easy to achieve. These eyeshadows lasted all night. Very pleased with this pallet and would recommend for anyone who wants eyeshadows to be simple.
2 years ago
I just recently discovered Tarte cosmetics in my quest for more natural products. The brand is highly recommended in "crunchy" circles, so I bought this palette. Now, I usually am not a fan of palettes, because I prefer my eye shadows in separate pots. However, I really liked the plum colors so I gave it a shot. Let me tell you that I LOVE this eye shadow, and it has replaced Mac for me in terms of eye shadow. The colors are highly pigmented, in my opinion. I don't like to have to pile on shadow in order to see the color. This works beautifully. The colors are amazing, and you can tell the color is plum, and you can tell when you are wearing the browns. A lot of purple/plum eyeshadows go on and look like brown. This is not the case with Tarte. I also love the cheek color, it compliments the eyeshadow very well. I highly recommend looking into this brand if you are looking for more natural products. I have since purchased their eyeliner, foundation, and lipsticks and like them all very much. Their mascara is wonderful as well. I love Tarte!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...