tarte NeutralEYES Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Angel C.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The fourth generation of our best-selling neutralEYES palette.

• Have anyone know where to buy this palette, it not sell by Sephor...1 Answers
  • Does this palette stay all day ? I love the colors just not sure ...2 Answers
  • Que bella paleta, me encantaria probarla... sera ... Be the first to answer!
Natalie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently discovered Tarte cosmetics in my quest for more natural products. The brand is highly recommended in "crunchy" circles, so I bought this palette. Now, I usually am not a fan of palettes, because I prefer my eye shadows in separate pots. However, I really liked the plum colors so I gave it a shot. Let me tell you that I LOVE this eye shadow, and it has replaced Mac for me in terms of eye shadow. The colors are highly pigmented, in my opinion. I don't like to have to pile on shadow in order to see the color. This works beautifully. The colors are amazing, and you can tell the color is plum, and you can tell when you are wearing the browns. A lot of purple/plum eyeshadows go on and look like brown. This is not the case with Tarte. I also love the cheek color, it compliments the eyeshadow very well. I highly recommend looking into this brand if you are looking for more natural products. I have since purchased their eyeliner, foundation, and lipsticks and like them all very much. Their mascara is wonderful as well. I love Tarte!!
Melanie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few different t pallete s from. This company and I absolutely love them all. They are worth the price which is on the higher side. However there are so many to choose from.. Worth the money, palette lasts a long time and has gorgeous natural colors highly pigmented and comes with matte and shimmery colors. Awesome colors for doing your eye make up so it looks natural or for a smokey eye. Definitely recommend this palette to all the fellow make up junkies who can't get enough palettes this is surely one to add to your collection.
Cory E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not Tarte's best. The packaging is cute, however, not well made. I bought mine online and it came with every single pan loose. It rattled when I shook it. The shadows themselves, again are pretty, but are not up to the typical Tarte standard. They are on the dry side, and the glittery ones are quite chunky. You can get a pretty look out of them, it just takes a bit of work.
Allison B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the selection of natural shades in this palette of eye shadow. The color lasts all day (I do use a primer as a base). This palette is my go to because I prefer a natural everyday look for work. There are enough different colors to create a variety of looks. This shadow is a little expensive for my taste. I prefer something a little less expensive for everyday use.
Angel C.
Hedgesville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute palette! Love how the colors blend and love how well the brush blends them. I'm really into neutral eye looks so this palette is a go-to for me. Would buy again and I recommend others should buy it too
Miriam B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really enjoyed these shades for daily use. There a few duds in this palette, but overall, I think Tarte did a great job. Most of the colors were very pigmented and blended beautifully. There were two that were a bit too chalky so I don't use them. Overall I would recommend this palette.
Cheyenne L.
Deerfield, WI
This palate is amazing! The neutrals are great especially for blue eyes. What I like most about this palate is that every color is practical. Unlike other palates, you can reasonably use all shades without going to a dress-up party. I highly recommend this product.
Nichole M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great neutral colors. Very blendable and easy to build up for a simple look or a bold look. Doing a smokey eye with this pallet was so easy to achieve. These eyeshadows lasted all night. Very pleased with this pallet and would recommend for anyone who wants eyeshadows to be simple.
Teagan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't love crazy colors on my eyes so I use this palette on my eyes every single day! You can wear it with any outfit you want! I also have super light skin and it does not wash you out! I would recommend this for people with sensitive skin as well because you will not break out!
Yoely S.
105 21st ave sw Ruskin fl
Very easy to blend out on your eyes leaves a beautiful finish very nice packaging that come with it, also has a lot of pigmentation on the colors that come with no room for improvement love this pallet and definitely would buy this one again such as others that are from this brand .
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does this palette stay all day ? I love the colors just not sure if It's too dark for me :/
Is there a colorful palette of this?
Chrissy D.
Middleburg, FL
What color combinations have you tried and look best?
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
Is this palette worth it? I've always loved Tarte, but I have not yet gotten around to buying their eyeshadows. What is your favorite shade that they make?
Paola R.
Have anyone know where to buy this palette, it not sell by Sephora or their webpage?