BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fortify lashes by naturally increasing lash volume by 638% while increasing the appearance of lash length and growth. Using a unique blend of high-performance natural™ botanical nutrients we ve engineered a nourishing onyx-black mascara base infused with our proprietary HydroPlant™ peptide, a soy-amino super protein, to help stimulate lashes for a 638% increase in lash volume and increased appearance of length, growth and strength. The towering spiral brush separates and envelops each lash in the nutrient-rich formula to help promote the appearance of sky-high lashes. To achieve maximum results use as a part of the multiplEYE™ 3-step regimen for naturally enhanced lashes without the prescription or the harmful side effects. 638%.

• Anyone have any questions ?3 Answers
  • I am just starting to wear a lot of eye makeup. The ones ...1 Answers
  • I have short, barely there eyelashes. Will this help enha...1 Answers
tarte MultiplEYE Natural Lash Enhancing Waterproof Mascara
  • "I'm a big fan of mascara in general but this mascara works wonders! It's really good in the area of waterproof as well. " in 16 reviews
  • "This mascara came in handy for me when I had gone swimming I love how it's not clumpy and still looks good once you get out of the water!" in 4 reviews
Mansur Beauty B.
I like tarte, only used a handful of products and they worked well. not great but well enough. i alway do look out for new season makeup as they come out with great stuff and shades are always on point.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
The best mascara! Doesn't flake or dry out my eyelashes and it makes your lashes look curled even if you haven't curled them! Comes off easy when you wash your face and never seems to clump!
Julisa R.
Tucson, AZ
Best mascara ever! I just bought it and it doesn't make my eyelashes look dry spider legs lol. I got the black and it's an everyday mascara! Makes my lashes look super long!
Julie T.
NEW YORK, NY
I like waterproof mascara because I am terrible at getting it all off at the end of the night, running in the morning I do not want to have it run while I am sweating.
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
I love waterproof mascara and so happy that I have it. I hated when your mascara starts to fall off because your sweating and that's why waterproof is great to have.
Fiorella S.
I have a mini size of this and the primer. I have been using them both together for the last three months and it is my absolutely favorite combo. It doesn't clump or stick and my lashes look fantastic. I think others are having problems because they aren't using the primer first.
Sandi L.
Marion, CT
I love all the tart products. I have strawberry blonde hair and my lashes are blonde.I need mascara that works well. Hoping this product can do the trick.
Holly T.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I like this product, but I actually prefer it in the non-waterproof version. Otherwise it does a good job of coating my lashes without clumps.
Jamie A.
Palmetto, FL
Didn't like the weight of this product made my lashes clumpy and very hard to get off not a big fan of this and no noticeable change in legnth
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Pretty good product although I do not really like the Tarte brand. I have been trying to like their make up but just not loving it, yet.
Julisa R.
Tucson, AZ
Anyone have any questions ?
Romina H.
Memphis, TN
I am just starting to wear a lot of eye makeup. The ones I've recently used have been ok but really not long lasting through the day. I was wondering do this mascara last long enough and is smooth ??
debby r.
Lincoln, AL
Does the product come in different colors?
Carla H.
I have short, barely there eyelashes. Will this help enhance my barely there eyelashes?