tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancer uploaded by Sherry H.tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancer uploaded by Sherry H.

BY TARTE

A natural lash enhancer that increases the appearance of lash length by 152%. MultiplEYE is a natural lash enhancer that increases the appearance of the length of lashes by 152%. The proprietary HydroPlant Peptide™ is clinically proven to give the appearance of longer, thicker lashes with natural ingredients. Soy and amino acid proteins combine to form an essential superprotein base that fortifies and nourishes lashes. This protein emulsion is infused with cellulose, a plant-derived thickening agent, and vitamin C, an antioxidant booster. The results speak for themselves: 100% of subjects reported an increase in lash softness and the appearance of lash length while 90% of subjects reported an increase in the appearance of lash thickness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product is formulated without Fragrance, Oil, Dye, Talc, PPGs, MEA, DEA, TEA, formaldehyde donors, animal testing. This product is dermatologist tested as well as clinically tested.Research results:-Subjects reported 152% change in the appearance of lash length after six weeks-100% of subjects reported an increase in the appearance of lash length-100% of subjects reported an increase in the appearance of overall lash health-90% of subjects reported an increase in the appearance of lash thickness

tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancer
  • "Love this product it definitely makes your lashes have more volume and length! it's a must if you have short stubby eyelashes like I do." in 8 reviews
  • "Thid lash enhancer is honestly wonderful, the first two times I used it i noticed a major difference in my lashes, they were longer and curlier i honestly think this is a great product for people with short lashes or people who just want their lashes to look better" in 3 reviews
Marla S.
Rainbow City, AL
got this as a suggestion from my lash technician after looking up the best strengtheners to use with lash extensions. Normally, I go every 2 weeks to get a fill. I have pretty strong lashes as it is but I wanted this to enhance that. Boy was I wrong, By then end of the first week, 70% of my lashes had fallen out! Natural AND extension! By the time I made it to my appointment, I had one single lash extension hanging on and my natural lashes were looking pretty damn thin. Maybe I had a bad batch? Not sure. But I do know I'm not willing to repurchase and try again. This was a loss for me.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Makes your lashes so full and long! I tried this once at a friends, it was easy to apply and she said it was very inexpensive. I will definitely pick this up next time I'm out shopping for makeup! I definitely recommend you try it if you haven't already
Hannah W.
If you aren't pleased with the length and fullness of your lashes (like me) then you need this. I bought mine from Ulta and this is probably about my 3rd time buying it. I highly recommend this and it helps save money from buying false lashes as much and saves time from having to apply them.
Darline A.
I had high hopes for this product but it did not work out for me. I feel like I applied product to my eyes but did not get any enhancement. It did not hold the curl of my lashes. It did not define or add length to them either. If anything I did notice length, but that is not enough for me to keep using this product.
Shannon G.
Plainfield , IL
This lash enhancer is better then any I've used before! Definitely not the cheapest but has good value to it. I use this before I use mascara every day and would repurchase this again. I would also recommend this to anyone.
Dixie W.
Wolcott, NY
My go to mascara. Naturally, my lashes are barely noticeable. Not with this stuff!!! I apply three light coats of this and my lashes are so long and thick my friends think I have falsies on.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
I love this. I think it works really well. I have only used it a few times and I'm looking forward to using it again. I am pretty into it. I definitely have it with me all the time. Yes, I would buy it again.
Madison D.
Let's just put this plain and simple. My lashes went from stubbly hair on an unshaved leg to a freaking kittens whiskers 😂😂 I've never felt so beautiful. I highly recommend you use this product
Jenny W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Tarte has always been my go to for quality products and this one exceeded my expectations! Definitely a great product if you're looking for very long lashes without having to use eye lash extensions.
Sarah S.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love this Lash enhancer! It gives my lashes the boost they need and I always get compliments on how pretty and long my eyes look when I use this product.
Cassie L.