BY TARTE

A natural lash enhancer that increases the appearance of lash length by 152%. MultiplEYE is a natural lash enhancer that increases the appearance of the length of lashes by 152%. The proprietary HydroPlant Peptide™ is clinically proven to give the appearance of longer, thicker lashes with natural ingredients. Soy and amino acid proteins combine to form an essential superprotein base that fortifies and nourishes lashes. This protein emulsion is infused with cellulose, a plant-derived thickening agent, and vitamin C, an antioxidant booster. The results speak for themselves: 100% of subjects reported an increase in lash softness and the appearance of lash length while 90% of subjects reported an increase in the appearance of lash thickness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product is formulated without Fragrance, Oil, Dye, Talc, PPGs, MEA, DEA, TEA, formaldehyde donors, animal testing. This product is dermatologist tested as well as clinically tested.Research results:-Subjects reported 152% change in the appearance of lash length after six weeks-100% of subjects reported an increase in the appearance of lash length-100% of subjects reported an increase in the appearance of overall lash health-90% of subjects reported an increase in the appearance of lash thickness

Lauren L.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is one of the best brands of make out right now! They always have great packaging and the products are always high quality. This product helped boost my lashes to make them look fuller and longer
Rachel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the lash enhancer makes your lashes look thicker and longer easy to apply and use I prefer this brand over most and trust their products... the package is very sleek and I'd highly recommend
madalyn s.
clackamas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am usually a little skeptical about these kinds of products but this one is different... I noticed such a difference in the way my lashes looked and felt! Love the packaging and how cute it is will for sure repurchase!
Sarah S.
Pinellas Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Lash enhancer! It gives my lashes the boost they need and I always get compliments on how pretty and long my eyes look when I use this product.
Marla S.
Rainbow city , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
got this as a suggestion from my lash technician after looking up the best strengtheners to use with lash extensions. Normally, I go every 2 weeks to get a fill. I have pretty strong lashes as it is but I wanted this to enhance that. Boy was I wrong, By then end of the first week, 70% of my lashes had fallen out! Natural AND extension! By the time I made it to my appointment, I had one single lash extension hanging on and my natural lashes were looking pretty damn thin. Maybe I had a bad batch? Not sure. But I do know I'm not willing to repurchase and try again. This was a loss for me.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your lashes so full and long! I tried this once at a friends, it was easy to apply and she said it was very inexpensive. I will definitely pick this up next time I'm out shopping for makeup! I definitely recommend you try it if you haven't already
Hannah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you aren't pleased with the length and fullness of your lashes (like me) then you need this. I bought mine from Ulta and this is probably about my 3rd time buying it. I highly recommend this and it helps save money from buying false lashes as much and saves time from having to apply them.
Darline A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this product but it did not work out for me. I feel like I applied product to my eyes but did not get any enhancement. It did not hold the curl of my lashes. It did not define or add length to them either. If anything I did notice length, but that is not enough for me to keep using this product.
Shannon G.
Plainfield , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lash enhancer is better then any I've used before! Definitely not the cheapest but has good value to it. I use this before I use mascara every day and would repurchase this again. I would also recommend this to anyone.
Andrea F.
Meridian, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like I immediately see a difference after I use this! Not sure if it's all in my head or what lol but I think I see a difference and it makes me feel so much better about myself. I have really short and light colored lashes so I need some extra help.
Cassie L.