tarte MultiplEYE Clinically-Proven Natural Lash Enhancing Primer uploaded by MissE W.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A one-of-a-kind lash primer that is clinically proven to immediately increase the appearance of lash volume by 739%, while also increasing the appearance of lash length with regular use. Prep, prime, and for the first time increase the appearance of lash volume by 739%, while also increasing the appearance of lash length, with multiplEYE™ Natural Lash Enhancing Primer. The groundbreaking, high-performance natural formula combines natural plant waxes and film formers to extend and volumize the appearance of lashes, while the proprietary and clinically proven HydroPlant™ peptide (a soy-amino super protein) helps improve the appearance of lash length and growth. For even more volumized and lengthened lashes, use with multiplEYE clinically proven natural lash enhancing mascara for an incredible 1102% increase in the appearance of lash volume! The precision bristles of the cone-shaped brush separate and evenly coat every last lash, while also delivering conditioning nutrients to stimulate lashes from root to tip. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan To achieve maximum results, use as a part of the multiplEYE 3-step regimen for naturally enhanced lashes without the prescription or the harmful side effects. This product is free from talc, formaldehyde donors, MEA/ DEA/ TEA, and animal testing.

• "This product works well for me as a primer and lengthener." in 1 review
  • "This primer makes your lashes look longer and thicker under your favorite mascara." in 1 review
  • "The first time I tried it, it was a bit strange to put white mascara on, but it did the job of plumping up my own lashes before mascara application." in 1 review
  • "And then I let it dry and that was much better, it didn't make my lashes look grey after so I think waiting a bit to let it dry is a definite must!" in 1 review
  • "Does make my lashes look longer and fuller." in 1 review
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
I have the older version before the new packaging and it's alright. I got it as a holdiay gift that came with the primer and the mascara. I don't often use mascara primer's, so this review won't be the best. It doesn't work for everyone, and it helped me with not having clumpy lashes, but no miracles.
Jess M.
Medford, NY
Not that great to be honest. Tried the sample, thankfully only the sample, and it didn't make much of a difference whether I applied it before mascara application or not. The product got dry very quickly in the tube, so eventually it was useless.
Jess M.
Hamburg, Hamburg
This is a great lash primer. It lengthens my lashes and preps them well for my mascara.
Natalynn H.
Waukesha, WI
Works great for a lash primer. Really does prime and length the lashs to get ready for mascara. But personally could be skipped if really had to.
Zulma H.
Kitchener, ON
I got this in the advent Calendar kinda thing and firstly I wish it was black. I don't like that it's white. And I don't see any difference in my lashes after I apply mascara, but I've been trying to use it if it will help my lashes over time. The first time I don't think I let it dry enough that after I put my mascara on, later that day they looked greyish. And then I let it dry and that was much better, it didn't make my lashes look grey after so I think waiting a bit to let it dry is a definite must! but It didn't make my lashes look any longer or anything like that.
Kate C.
It made my eyelashes thicker and longer, but it was also really flakey and thick and chunky and dry. But if you put a good mascara over it, it isn't an issue
Camille B.
St-Lazare
This is defending definitely definitely ine of my favorite mascara on earth . It's super easy to apply and to use. It's good value. The packaging is so pretty I would really really recommend thsi product.
Pimwee S.
Linwood, NJ
You can really see the difference with this lash primer!

My mascara goes on easier with this primer. It also add little bit of length and also help separate lashes. I'm really in love with this lag primer. It works with any mascara.
Yarelin M.
I love using this primer because it makes my lashes look naturally long unlike many primers that make your lashes look clumpy
Wesley M.
Bluford, IL
Did not work for me, I personally thought it made them look worse, it was very heavy feeling also.
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield , IL
Would this be good for 1st time users?
Kaley L.
Chestermere , AL
What exactly is the point of primer before a regular mascara application? Can anyone tell me the difference if makes and if it's worth the money?
Nadia S.
Does this actually work? I've never tried a lash enhancer, but I'm kind of skeptical about them cause I've never seen anyone's eye lashes change first hand from a product like this. Please share experiences, because I'm looking for something to help my little eyelashes grow!
Jenn E.
Does this add length? Also does it clump together?
Elizabeth P.
Eureka , MO
I'm looking for something to help enhance growth. Does this stimulate growth? Is there something other than Ronan fields? That's all I hear about.