tarte MultiplEYE Clinically-Proven Natural Lash Enhancing Primer uploaded by MissE W.

BY TARTE #35 in Lash and Brow Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A one-of-a-kind lash primer that is clinically proven to immediately increase the appearance of lash volume by 739%, while also increasing the appearance of lash length with regular use. Prep, prime, and for the first time increase the appearance of lash volume by 739%, while also increasing the appearance of lash length, with multiplEYE™ Natural Lash Enhancing Primer. The groundbreaking, high-performance natural formula combines natural plant waxes and film formers to extend and volumize the appearance of lashes, while the proprietary and clinically proven HydroPlant™ peptide (a soy-amino super protein) helps improve the appearance of lash length and growth. For even more volumized and lengthened lashes, use with multiplEYE clinically proven natural lash enhancing mascara for an incredible 1102% increase in the appearance of lash volume! The precision bristles of the cone-shaped brush separate and evenly coat every last lash, while also delivering conditioning nutrients to stimulate lashes from root to tip. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan To achieve maximum results, use as a part of the multiplEYE 3-step regimen for naturally enhanced lashes without the prescription or the harmful side effects. This product is free from talc, formaldehyde donors, MEA/ DEA/ TEA, and animal testing.

• "This product works well for me as a primer and lengthener." in 1 review
  • "This primer makes your lashes look longer and thicker under your favorite mascara." in 1 review
  • "The first time I tried it, it was a bit strange to put white mascara on, but it did the job of plumping up my own lashes before mascara application." in 1 review
  • "And then I let it dry and that was much better, it didn't make my lashes look grey after so I think waiting a bit to let it dry is a definite must!" in 1 review
  • "Does make my lashes look longer and fuller." in 1 review
Tiara D.
Received this as a sample with a sample of the multipleye mascara. I would not purchase based on my experience. It was a pain to use a primer that must set before applying mascara. I would rather tarte's gifted mascara that is 1 step & provides equal (or better) results.
Sharina G.
My friend recently recommended this to me. I usually use Dior, but this one is so good!' Maybe even better!
Kalaya H.
I find that this lash primer does take awhile to dry. I think it is worth the buy though.
Jess M.
Hamburg, Hamburg
This is a great lash primer. It lengthens my lashes and preps them well for my mascara.
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield , IL
Would this be good for 1st time users?
Kaley L.
Chestermere , AB
What exactly is the point of primer before a regular mascara application? Can anyone tell me the difference if makes and if it's worth the money?
Nadia S.
Does this actually work? I've never tried a lash enhancer, but I'm kind of skeptical about them cause I've never seen anyone's eye lashes change first hand from a product like this. Please share experiences, because I'm looking for something to help my little eyelashes grow!
Jenn E.
Does this add length? Also does it clump together?
Elizabeth P.
EUREKA, MO
I'm looking for something to help enhance growth. Does this stimulate growth? Is there something other than Ronan fields? That's all I hear about.