tarte MultiplEYE Clinically-Proven Natural Lash Enhancing Primer uploaded by MissE W.

BY TARTE #38 in Lash and Brow Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A one-of-a-kind lash primer that is clinically proven to immediately increase the appearance of lash volume by 739%, while also increasing the appearance of lash length with regular use. Prep, prime, and for the first time increase the appearance of lash volume by 739%, while also increasing the appearance of lash length, with multiplEYE™ Natural Lash Enhancing Primer. The groundbreaking, high-performance natural formula combines natural plant waxes and film formers to extend and volumize the appearance of lashes, while the proprietary and clinically proven HydroPlant™ peptide (a soy-amino super protein) helps improve the appearance of lash length and growth. For even more volumized and lengthened lashes, use with multiplEYE clinically proven natural lash enhancing mascara for an incredible 1102% increase in the appearance of lash volume! The precision bristles of the cone-shaped brush separate and evenly coat every last lash, while also delivering conditioning nutrients to stimulate lashes from root to tip. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan To achieve maximum results, use as a part of the multiplEYE 3-step regimen for naturally enhanced lashes without the prescription or the harmful side effects. This product is free from talc, formaldehyde donors, MEA/ DEA/ TEA, and animal testing.

• "This product works well for me as a primer and lengthener." in 1 review
  • "This primer makes your lashes look longer and thicker under your favorite mascara." in 1 review
  • "The first time I tried it, it was a bit strange to put white mascara on, but it did the job of plumping up my own lashes before mascara application." in 1 review
  • "And then I let it dry and that was much better, it didn't make my lashes look grey after so I think waiting a bit to let it dry is a definite must!" in 1 review
  • "Does make my lashes look longer and fuller." in 1 review
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Amazing mascara!! The wand is perfect and coats the smallest of lashes while adding volume and making my lashes full. The pigmentation of the formula is great and the formula itself is thick yet smooth
Tiffany G.
This product works well for me as a primer and lengthener. I definitely saw an increase in the length of my lashes. When using it, make sure to allow it to set on the lashes and dry before applying your mascara to avoid clumping of lashes.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
This is a must for me. My lashes are so short, and fine that they are just barely there. This totally fixes that. It makes the ultra fine tips visible, plumps up the the tiny lashes so they are visible with mascara. I adore it.
Amanda B.
The packaging needs some work, it's awkward to hold. The formula works wonders though! It makes your lashes look longer. If I use this I usually skip using my curler.
Kristina B.
I'm really impressed with this primer. At first I was hesitant but I use primers for everything else, so why not your lashes?! This works amazingly well and is really complementary to any mascara that you use over top of it.
Janita S.
I love this primer. I've never needed one because i have decent length lashes. I brought it during a sale at ulta for 10 bucks and I'm soooo happy I did. It help lengthen and prevent clumping from my masacara. I would buy this full price in a heart beat!
Tani L.
If you want long beautiful lashes you must buy this primer I use it with tarte mascara and together my short lashes are long and beautiful without the need for false lashes
Jess M.
Medford, NY
Not that great to be honest. Tried the sample, thankfully only the sample, and it didn't make much of a difference whether I applied it before mascara application or not. The product got dry very quickly in the tube, so eventually it was useless.
Megan N.
Bridgeport, IL
The formula was ok, but to me, that was overshadowed by the applicator. My lashes are prone to clumping and this applicator seemed to enhance this. Was quite disappointed and won't repurchase this item.
Elaina S.
Norfolk, VA
This primer helps separate my lashes and gives them the appearance of being longer and fuller. As another reviewer noted, it is weird putting white mascara on.
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield, IL
Would this be good for 1st time users?
Kaley L.
Chestermere , AB
What exactly is the point of primer before a regular mascara application? Can anyone tell me the difference if makes and if it's worth the money?
Nadia S.
Does this actually work? I've never tried a lash enhancer, but I'm kind of skeptical about them cause I've never seen anyone's eye lashes change first hand from a product like this. Please share experiences, because I'm looking for something to help my little eyelashes grow!
Jenn E.
Does this add length? Also does it clump together?
Elizabeth P.
Eureka , MO
I'm looking for something to help enhance growth. Does this stimulate growth? Is there something other than Ronan fields? That's all I hear about.