tarte MultiplEYE Clinically-Proven Natural Lash Enhancing Primer uploaded by MissE W.

BY TARTE #38 in Lash and Brow Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A one-of-a-kind lash primer that is clinically proven to immediately increase the appearance of lash volume by 739%, while also increasing the appearance of lash length with regular use. Prep, prime, and for the first time increase the appearance of lash volume by 739%, while also increasing the appearance of lash length, with multiplEYE™ Natural Lash Enhancing Primer. The groundbreaking, high-performance natural formula combines natural plant waxes and film formers to extend and volumize the appearance of lashes, while the proprietary and clinically proven HydroPlant™ peptide (a soy-amino super protein) helps improve the appearance of lash length and growth. For even more volumized and lengthened lashes, use with multiplEYE clinically proven natural lash enhancing mascara for an incredible 1102% increase in the appearance of lash volume! The precision bristles of the cone-shaped brush separate and evenly coat every last lash, while also delivering conditioning nutrients to stimulate lashes from root to tip. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan To achieve maximum results, use as a part of the multiplEYE 3-step regimen for naturally enhanced lashes without the prescription or the harmful side effects. This product is free from talc, formaldehyde donors, MEA/ DEA/ TEA, and animal testing.

tarte MultiplEYE Clinically-Proven Natural Lash Enhancing Primer
  • "This primer makes your lashes look longer and thicker under your favorite mascara." in 1 review
  • "This product works well for me as a primer and lengthener." in 1 review
  • "makes lashes look longer and darker with out the clumping from mascara. " in 1 review
  • "The first time I tried it, it was a bit strange to put white mascara on, but it did the job of plumping up my own lashes before mascara application." in 1 review
  • "And then I let it dry and that was much better, it didn't make my lashes look grey after so I think waiting a bit to let it dry is a definite must!" in 1 review
Hana L.
I'm shocked this stuff isn't talked about more. It adds length and volume to my lashes in a way that layering multiple regular mascaras just doesn't do. This creates a baseline thickness that is incomparable but doesn't totally clump the lashes. It works better with some mascaras than others, but it never hurts my lashes, only helps! Love this stuff.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
I received this in a trade awhile ago, let me just say this stuff is AMAZING! I've used a primer before, but it left a white residue! (I forgot which brand). It does take up time, but it's definitely worth it, if you do not feel like wearing lashes all the time to get the fuller/lengthy look. I have less eyelashes on my right eye (weird, i know) but this really helps. Also, it doesn't make my lashes look clumpy like other mascaras.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I am not a fan of white lash primers. Unfortunately they leave a white cast on my lashes making the mascara that I put on top appear grey. They do make the shape of your lashes look nice, but not worth it for the color issues. I think this is an unnecessary step.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Really like this stuff for when I really want my lashes to stand out. Not something I'd use everyday simply because I don't want to spend that extra 1 minute before applying mascara haha. Does make my lashes look longer and fuller. Downside is that it doesn't help to hold a curl (so I still have to use a waterproof mascara for that aspect). Also not amazing enough that I would ever pay full price for it.
Morgan C.
Redwood City, CA
This primer makes your lashes look longer and thicker under your favorite mascara. The downsides are that it's a bit pricey and it is difficult to remove. The stuff clings to your lashes, which is great, until it's removal time. I pulled out a few lashes trying to thoroughly clean it off! Overall, a great mascara is going to look great whether or not you use this.
Monica P.
Lafayette, IN
So many people are using eyeshadow primer and face primers but so many people do not use eyelash primers and they really do help your lashes to look so much better so I highly recommend this it is very very good and it will really help the wear and the look of your mascara
Kit H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wow, finally a product that makes my lashes look much longer without making them look like spider legs. I was skeptical after testing a whole lot of primer duds from other popular luxe brands. I was skeptical at first but this stuff is worth the extra step.
Kim G.
This is the only eyelash primer I've ever used BUT that's because it works for me! I consider myself somewhat of an "expert" on mascara. It's the most important part of my beauty routine. This primer has made hard-to-work-with mascaras usable. It gives my eyes volume and length versus using only mascara. I really recommend this product!
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
This definitely makes my lashes look longer. It also helps with mascara application-- the white color helps show you places you've missed. 4 stars bc it's a bit pricey (something like $22 for 1 tube!) But I guess you get what you paid for!
Taylor G.
Springville, AL
I use this everyday no matter what! It is by far the best lash primer in my opinion. I use this paired with Tarte Lash Paint and it looks flawless. It has very nice packaging and I will definitely continue to purchase this amazing product!
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield, IL
Would this be good for 1st time users?
Kaley L.
Chestermere , AB
What exactly is the point of primer before a regular mascara application? Can anyone tell me the difference if makes and if it's worth the money?
Nadia S.
Does this actually work? I've never tried a lash enhancer, but I'm kind of skeptical about them cause I've never seen anyone's eye lashes change first hand from a product like this. Please share experiences, because I'm looking for something to help my little eyelashes grow!
Jenn E.
Does this add length? Also does it clump together?
Elizabeth P.
Eureka , MO
I'm looking for something to help enhance growth. Does this stimulate growth? Is there something other than Ronan fields? That's all I hear about.