tarte MultiplEYE Clinically-Proven Natural Lash Enhancing Primer uploaded by MissE W.

BY TARTE #38 in Lash and Brow Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A one-of-a-kind lash primer that is clinically proven to immediately increase the appearance of lash volume by 739%, while also increasing the appearance of lash length with regular use. Prep, prime, and for the first time increase the appearance of lash volume by 739%, while also increasing the appearance of lash length, with multiplEYE™ Natural Lash Enhancing Primer. The groundbreaking, high-performance natural formula combines natural plant waxes and film formers to extend and volumize the appearance of lashes, while the proprietary and clinically proven HydroPlant™ peptide (a soy-amino super protein) helps improve the appearance of lash length and growth. For even more volumized and lengthened lashes, use with multiplEYE clinically proven natural lash enhancing mascara for an incredible 1102% increase in the appearance of lash volume! The precision bristles of the cone-shaped brush separate and evenly coat every last lash, while also delivering conditioning nutrients to stimulate lashes from root to tip. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan To achieve maximum results, use as a part of the multiplEYE 3-step regimen for naturally enhanced lashes without the prescription or the harmful side effects. This product is free from talc, formaldehyde donors, MEA/ DEA/ TEA, and animal testing.

tarte MultiplEYE Clinically-Proven Natural Lash Enhancing Primer
  • "This primer makes your lashes look longer and thicker under your favorite mascara." in 1 review
  • "This product works well for me as a primer and lengthener." in 1 review
  • "makes lashes look longer and darker with out the clumping from mascara. " in 1 review
  • "The first time I tried it, it was a bit strange to put white mascara on, but it did the job of plumping up my own lashes before mascara application." in 1 review
  • "And then I let it dry and that was much better, it didn't make my lashes look grey after so I think waiting a bit to let it dry is a definite must!" in 1 review
Chrissy F.
Miramar Beach , FL
This is hands-down my favorite lash primer of all time. I use this almost every day! with Tarte's Lights Camera Action mascara....it will boost your lashes to va-va-voom. I buy this every three months and literally get bummed out when I run out. I'm at Sephora the next day buying another. I just can't go without it. I've tried others but always come back to this one. The applicator makes my lashes defined, and NEVER clumpy. I'm often asked by my friends if I'm using Latisse, or a lash enhancing serum. Nope. This is my secret go-to. I'm praying they never discontinue this ! If so I'm going to have to buy like 10.
LeNae B.
Ketchum , OK
I have purchased this several time, but honestly I don't know if it really does anything for my lashes. It is the only lash primer I have used. It applies easy and mascara applies easy over it. It does cause my mascara to last a long time, but it doesn't help keep my lashes curled. I have tried it with several different mascaras. I am not sure it I will purchase it again. I may wait and see if I notice a difference to my lashes without applying it.
Rosie J.
This was not that great. I didn't see any big difference in my lashes and I think it made my lashes slouch down. I have small Asian lashes and this made my eyes look more droopy. I think the consistency is too liquidy. I would pass on this one.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Love this primer. I have naturally short, blonde eyelashes and this primer gives my mascara the perfect base to create longer fuller looking lashes without making them look spidery.
Pimwee S.
Linwood, NJ
You can really see the difference with this lash primer!

My mascara goes on easier with this primer. It also add little bit of length and also help separate lashes. I'm really in love with this lag primer. It works with any mascara.
Allison P.
Edgewood, KY
This product is great to give your lashes that extra boost! It works well with any mascara so keep using your favorite! It goes on white and dries mostly clear so I would still recommend to use a regular mascara after applying
Rachael E.
Didn't do much for me, but my opinion may be biased since I feel that I don't really NEED this product. It did do everything it says that it would do!! So I definitely would recommend this to a friend who I feel would need a product of this nature!!!
Molly G.
Owings mills , MD
Great lash primer. It works well. I like the brush on this one and the formula is great too. A little more on the wet side in terms of formula but it doesn't matter to me. Gets the job done but doesn't last long.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
This primer is amazing! It makes my mascara last 10 times longer! I did not realize it was a lash enhancing primer also, but i havent used it quiet enough to notice a difference yet
Kristi D.
Anaheim, CA
Skip the falsies and use this last primer! (obviously a natural looking lash) This is perfect for when you are on the go and want glorious eyes without the use of eyeliner or falsies. Just use a coat of this, shape them with the wand with how you want your lashes to look. Apply your mascara and BOOM, you have beautiful lashes. The only negative thing is the primer does dry fast, so after you apply the coat, apply that mascara a second later.
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield, IL
Would this be good for 1st time users?
Kaley L.
Chestermere , AB
What exactly is the point of primer before a regular mascara application? Can anyone tell me the difference if makes and if it's worth the money?
Nadia S.
Does this actually work? I've never tried a lash enhancer, but I'm kind of skeptical about them cause I've never seen anyone's eye lashes change first hand from a product like this. Please share experiences, because I'm looking for something to help my little eyelashes grow!
Jenn E.
Does this add length? Also does it clump together?
Elizabeth P.
Eureka , MO
I'm looking for something to help enhance growth. Does this stimulate growth? Is there something other than Ronan fields? That's all I hear about.