tarte MultiplEYE Clinically-Proven Natural Lash Enhancing Primer uploaded by MissE W.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A one-of-a-kind lash primer that is clinically proven to immediately increase the appearance of lash volume by 739%, while also increasing the appearance of lash length with regular use. Prep, prime, and for the first time increase the appearance of lash volume by 739%, while also increasing the appearance of lash length, with multiplEYE™ Natural Lash Enhancing Primer. The groundbreaking, high-performance natural formula combines natural plant waxes and film formers to extend and volumize the appearance of lashes, while the proprietary and clinically proven HydroPlant™ peptide (a soy-amino super protein) helps improve the appearance of lash length and growth. For even more volumized and lengthened lashes, use with multiplEYE clinically proven natural lash enhancing mascara for an incredible 1102% increase in the appearance of lash volume! The precision bristles of the cone-shaped brush separate and evenly coat every last lash, while also delivering conditioning nutrients to stimulate lashes from root to tip. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan To achieve maximum results, use as a part of the multiplEYE 3-step regimen for naturally enhanced lashes without the prescription or the harmful side effects. This product is free from talc, formaldehyde donors, MEA/ DEA/ TEA, and animal testing.

tarte MultiplEYE Clinically-Proven Natural Lash Enhancing Primer
  • "The first time I tried it, it was a bit strange to put white mascara on, but it did the job of plumping up my own lashes before mascara application." in 1 review
  • "This product works well for me as a primer and lengthener." in 1 review
  • "And then I let it dry and that was much better, it didn't make my lashes look grey after so I think waiting a bit to let it dry is a definite must!" in 1 review
  • "This primer makes your lashes look longer and thicker under your favorite mascara." in 1 review
  • "Does make my lashes look longer and fuller." in 1 review
Hana L.
Hana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm shocked this stuff isn't talked about more. It adds length and volume to my lashes in a way that layering multiple regular mascaras just doesn't do. This creates a baseline thickness that is incomparable but doesn't totally clump the lashes. It works better with some mascaras than others, but it never hurts my lashes, only helps! Love this stuff.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Lafayette, IN
So many people are using eyeshadow primer and face primers but so many people do not use eyelash primers and they really do help your lashes to look so much better so I highly recommend this it is very very good and it will really help the wear and the look of your mascara
Kit H.
Kit H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, finally a product that makes my lashes look much longer without making them look like spider legs. I was skeptical after testing a whole lot of primer duds from other popular luxe brands. I was skeptical at first but this stuff is worth the extra step.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This definitely makes my lashes look longer. It also helps with mascara application-- the white color helps show you places you've missed. 4 stars bc it's a bit pricey (something like $22 for 1 tube!) But I guess you get what you paid for!
kimber k.
kimber k.
Savannah, GA
Not a terrible primer. I don't really think it's a necessary product to have, but I can see how someone with short natural lashes would need to use it. The formula just made my mascara too thick and clumpy after just one coat.
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing mascara!! The wand is perfect and coats the smallest of lashes while adding volume and making my lashes full. The pigmentation of the formula is great and the formula itself is thick yet smooth
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Love this primer. I have naturally short, blonde eyelashes and this primer gives my mascara the perfect base to create longer fuller looking lashes without making them look spidery.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging needs some work, it's awkward to hold. The formula works wonders though! It makes your lashes look longer. If I use this I usually skip using my curler.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great primer to your lashes, it keep you mascara for more time. I definitely recommend to use it after the application of your normal mascara
Natalynn H.
Natalynn H.
Works great for a lash primer. Really does prime and length the lashs to get ready for mascara. But personally could be skipped if really had to.
Jennifer  G.
Jennifer G.
Brookfield , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this be good for 1st time users?
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Does this actually work? I've never tried a lash enhancer, but I'm kind of skeptical about them cause I've never seen anyone's eye lashes change first hand from a product like this. Please share experiences, because I'm looking for something to help my little eyelashes grow!
Kaley L.
Kaley L.
Chestermere, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
What exactly is the point of primer before a regular mascara application? Can anyone tell me the difference if makes and if it's worth the money?
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Manchester , MO
I'm looking for something to help enhance growth. Does this stimulate growth? Is there something other than Ronan fields? That's all I hear about.
Jenn E.
Jenn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add length? Also does it clump together?