MakeupEye MakeupLash & Brow Growth Treatmentstarte
multiplEYE Clinically-Proven Natural Lash Enhancing Liquid Liner

tarte multiplEYE Clinically-Proven Natural Lash Enhancing Liquid Liner

Achieve defined eyes and enhanced lashes with this budge-proof, long-wearing and bold liquid liner. The deeply pigmented black liquid liner glides on smooth to frame eyes while delivering tarte s lash-nourishing HydroPlant peptide. The results speak for themselves: 80% of subjects agree their eyes appear more defined instantly after using multiplEYE lash enhancing liquid liner! Thanks to the precision tip, application is easy, accurate and flawless; the easy to control flow-thru applicator means you can smoothly create a rich thick or thin line without dragging, tugging or skipping. The results are eye-definition, lush-looking lashes and long-wearing, deeply pigmented color that lasts. Clinical results: 80% of subject.

¿Se demora en secarse?
Does this dry quickly after applying? I have very deepset eyes and liquid liners tend to smudge once I open my eye.
Does this eyeliner actually stay put? No smudging? Is it waterproof?
Start your review of tarte multiplEYE Clinically-Proven Natural Lash Enhancing Liquid Liner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It is very easy to maneuver because of the tip. in reviews
One of my favorite liquid liners!in reviews
I've tried a few other liquid liners, but this one has been my go-to for a while now.in reviews
This is so much easier to do the cat eyes.in reviews
makes the cat eye look so simple and definite precisionin reviews
Sierra K.
Arlington, TX
Black liquid eyeliner has always been the hardest thing to accomplish when getting ready. But I am so in love with this eyeliner. There's no skipping, or spacing. It's just solid and super midnight black.
kait W.
Columbus, GA
I have to say I love anything tarte. The brand as a whole is great. This product did not disappoint. Its easy to use and easy to control which is very important in an eye liner.
Delora  A.
Trinidad, CO
Doesn't smear and drys very quickly. It gives you a straight perfect winged eyeliner look
Kimberly M.
Centreville , MD
Love tarte products. They are a little pricey if you purchase them at like Ulta however tarte typically runs deals every week so you can find their products for a fraction of the retail cost.
Ashley K.
Good liquid eyeliner. Looks good and stays on pretty good but honestly I'd just buy something cheaper from Walmart. Works basically the same.
Brileigh S.
Kansas City, MO
EHHHHH... I have tried better. I purchased this liner on a whim and was not crazy obsessed, The brush is nice and thin which gave me good control for perfecting a cat eye. I did notice that by the end of the day it looked slightly worn and the product dried out quick. I wont be purchasing again.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This may not be super waterproof, but the fact that this helps my lashes is really neat! Tart is a natural brand, I believe it's cruelty free as well for those that look for that in a product. It is black, the applicator is easy to use, and it's pretty nice. This is it something I plan on buying again, but I would be happy if I received it as a gift.
Chelsea S.
Piqua, OH
Felt tip liners are my new favorite thing. The eyeliner goes on smoothly and stays on all day! I like to use the felt tip because it feels more familiar to me (it feels like I am drawing on my eyelid with a pen or a marker) so I trust it will go on smoothly and precisely.
Jessica N.
Crystal river, FL
With the thin tip it's great for winged eyeliner. It's great for the price and last really long. Doesn't smudge when I sweat which is great. This is my go to liner. It is very dark which I love. It's thick and not watery or runny at all. 100% would recommend.
Yvette G.
Pittsburg, CA
This product is amazing. It's really dark I love it! Very easy to use. I bought like 2. Buy it you won't regret it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lesly K.