tarte Miraculous Maracuja Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Zabdy W.tarte Miraculous Maracuja Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by audrey l.tarte Miraculous Maracuja Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Brittany P.

BY TARTE #51 in Setting Spray

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A maracuja makeup setting spray for a hydrated, finished look. The miraculous maracuja setting spray flawlessly improves makeup wear time to an average of 16 hours. Lightweight and refreshing, it's infused with nourishing maracuja to impart maximum hydration and evenly-toned skin, and essential fatty acids and vitamin C leave skin looking firmer and brighter.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Phthalates

Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
This setting spray is amazing! It has completely changed the staying power of my face makeup. I noticed an immediate difference the first time I used it. I literally use this every single day. I often spray it first thing in the morning when I get to work, my coworkers ask me about it all the time. I have let 6 people use it for a day to see if they love it and all 6 of them went and bought a full size bottle the next day! It is THAT great. Normally I would say you could go without something extra, but this will truly become part of your everyday routine! I do not go one day without it. This is great whether you enjoy high end products or drug store products. It will make your drug store products last all day, and your high end products last even longer
Samantha W.
Baldwinsville, NY
This. Stuff. Smells. So. Good. The setting spray has cucumber and mint to it, and the spray is much lighter than most other setting sprays. Only con I feel is that because the spray is so light, you have to hold the bottle a little closer to your face.
Emily M.
Warren, MI
I wanted to love this product but the smell was so overwhelming and horrible I couldn't even use it. I ended up using a different setting spray because I couldn't get passed the smell
April C.
Sparks, Nv
I always enjoy Tarte cosmetics, they are always using great ingredients and are cruelty free which is deeply important to me. I tried this product two ways, first as a primer and then as setting spray. I enjoyed it as a primer, but I didn't set my makeup like im used to, but does deliver targeted hydration which is nice for combination skin. I prefer using this before makeup application, almost like a softener for the skin instead of after application as recommended.
Emlyn M.
I love this spray! It does have a strong scent that lasts for a while after application, but does not last all day. It's great for prepping the skin before you apply your makeup. Because it has many benefits, I prefer using it before application and fix plus after I finish doing my makeup. I don't want to waste this product on makeup, it's really great for the skin.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
I received this as a sample in an order I placed online and I absolutely fell in love with it. It smells incredible, feels amazing on (cool and refreshing) and can he used as more then just setting spray!! I use it as a primer/base, to wet my brushes for makeup application, and sometimes just for a quick hydration for my skin. I'll most definitely will repurchase when my sample ends and would recommend it to anyone looking for a similar product! I can't imagine anyone not loving this!!!
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
I love the start setting spray I love the maracuja makeup line overall their products last very very long this is just as about as good as the urban decay setting spray that I use every day if I don't have my urban decay sprayed this is the one that I do go to it makes your make up last forever and your make up looks great the price is very good and the formula is amazing it's not sticky it doesn't smell crazy it is an overall good product
Meaghan M.
I really liked this product. When I was traveling in La Jolla, CA with my boyfriend I used this product to set my makeup and to my surprise it lasted throughout the late night hours walking the beach and going to the bar. That being said, I did need oil blotting sheets, and a light powder to the nose half way through the day. Other than that, no adverse reactions.
Hannah C.
I love everything from tarte, however this product is amazing. I purchased this last spring and use it everyday. I used this recently on myself for my engagement photos right after I applied my make up. By the end of the night my makeup was still perfect. We had survived taking pictures outside under a scorching sun. It sets your makeup and has a pleasant light scent. Even with everyday use I have a little more than half the bottle left. I purchased a second because I see it frequently sold out and I never want to be without it!
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
Such a hydrating product has a very cooling feel on my face sets it for a long time for hours doesn't feel weird on your face has a very nice fragrance and dont need to spray or use alot of it maybe just 2 sprays only the packaging is such a preety purple and has some gold on it and purple and gold is such a nice color together and has so much product and lasts a long time very good product sets nicely and I rate this product ten out of ten or 100% recommended
anastasia d.
I really want to try this ... how do people feel about it??
Lia W.
Does this spray make your face feel sticky at all?
Rachel L.
how much is this product?
Alyssa C.
San Jose, CA
Is this product better than the UD oil-control makeup setting spray? And how is the texture?
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
I love tarte! I'm surprised I've not tried this one yet.