BY TARTE #97 in Setting Spray

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A maracuja makeup setting spray for a hydrated, finished look. The miraculous maracuja setting spray flawlessly improves makeup wear time to an average of 16 hours. Lightweight and refreshing, it's infused with nourishing maracuja to impart maximum hydration and evenly-toned skin, and essential fatty acids and vitamin C leave skin looking firmer and brighter.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Phthalates

tarte Miraculous Maracuja Makeup Setting Spray
  • "love this product! definitely sets my face and sets my makeup all day. but, it isn't that hydrating " in 41 reviews
  • "great smell and it mashes my manner up last all day. i have oily skin, my only com would be that it doesn't set my nose like i wish it would" in 40 reviews
Julie P.
I love most everything Tarte has to offer in their makeup line! This setting spray however just didn't hold up as well as I had hoped. My makeup didn't seem to last any longer throughout the day than it would have without a setting spray. The smell is nice and the price isn't bad for the size of the bottle, but it just doesnt work as well as other setting sprays I've use. I was pretty disappointed with this spray!
🍁Bethan H.
Gloucestershire
This spray feels very moisturising on your face, and is perfect to use to set makeup, making it last all day. Also, I sometimes use it just to give my face a little spritz and add some moisture and glow to my skin, without having to wear too much makeup.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I haven’t tried it but for some reason it’s asking me to review it and I heard that if you skip something they ask you to review it looks bad, I’m pretty sure this is from a list I created which I thought was for products you wanted.. I was wrong lol so with that being said I haven’t tried it myself but I’ve heard it’s great! I’ll definitely update this once I do!
Gabrielle E.
Hamilton
Smells great! I am not sure if it’s just the brand I wear, but this sometimes makes the lorac blurred translucent setting powder stick onto my acne spots and stand out. I can usually fix it by putting another layer of powder on but I feel like it defeats the purpose. It helps keep my eye makeup in place!
Samantha W.
Baldwinsville, NY
This. Stuff. Smells. So. Good. The setting spray has cucumber and mint to it, and the spray is much lighter than most other setting sprays. Only con I feel is that because the spray is so light, you have to hold the bottle a little closer to your face.
Madi N.
columbus, OH
I love this product. Being a new mom I’m not typically one that has time for face masks but this is so easy, there’s not way you could say no. It’s super easy and effective. I highly recommend these to any parent that needs a skin boost.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well worth the buy.
Jessica A.
This is a great setting spray but I have it a 4 out of 5 only because I think it could be a bit less matte. I feel like it’s not for all day makeup or everyday makeup. Good for photo shoots and when u want to glam it out
Emily M.
Warren, MI
I wanted to love this product but the smell was so overwhelming and horrible I couldn't even use it. I ended up using a different setting spray because I couldn't get passed the smell
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
Loved this setting spray. Just need one or two sprays and my make up stays put for hours even on muggy humid days. I keep one in my purse to spritz on before going to a meeting.
anastasia d.
I really want to try this ... how do people feel about it??
Lia W.
Does this spray make your face feel sticky at all?
Rachel L.
how much is this product?
Kels Y.
Do setting sprays help with oiliness? I use primers but anything additional to help my oily face is worth the buy.
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
I love tarte! I'm surprised I've not tried this one yet.