BY TARTE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A vegan, water-light hydration serum that delivers an instant, super-concentrated burst of moisture to parched skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… This powerful serum splashes skin with intense moisture without feeling greasy, heavy, or sticky for plump, dewy skin. The completely clear formula is loaded with complexion quenchers like hyaluronic acid, vitamin B5, and marine plant extracts to help provide powerful antioxidant defense. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan.

• I’d really love to try this but ugh im so worried it will...2 Answers
  • Is this an okay serum for acne prone skin? Is it very hy...1 Answers
  • Want 😍😍😍 this so bad1 Answers
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,066 reviews
I bought this upon first release through the target website. I am absolutely in love and have seen an immediate improvement in the hydration of my skin. It has really help in the transition between winter to spring in this up and down Canadian weather. The serum sinks in so smoothly and quickly and has really helped with the small dry patches I get on my combination skin. Especially around my mouth and upper checks around my eyes. I think it has also help with my slight acne clearing redness and evening my skin tone. I love this product and will definitely be repurshing when I finish this bottle! I think it will be a year round product. The name was the first selling point for me. Mermaid skin ummmmm yes. The packaging is even prettier in person and the product is so refreshing. It has a cooling feeling and absorbs so nicely into the skin. Not sticky at all. No smell which surprised me but not in a bad way. For the price you get quite a bit of product in my opinion. It made my skin look smooth and plump. It quenched my skin and felt amazing. I’m so impressed with the product! I’ve only used it a couple of times since I just received it but u can’t wait to see the results. I love a product that moisturizes my skin without leaving a dewy film since I have oily skin. This one absorbed completely and I’m in love with it!!!
Tina P.
It's a lightweight formula that absorbs into my skin quickly. The consistency is a little more liquidy than I expecyed, but that's not a problem for me. It doesn't really have a scent, which is nice for anyone with sensitive skin. It doesn't seem to add as much hydration as I thought it would.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,050 reviews
With 2 of my recent tarte cosmetics orders i got a deluxe sample of the tarte Mermaid Skin Hyaluronic H2O Serum and it’s really moisturizing! The light water based formula didn’t irritate my skin at all. There is no greasy or sticky residue left over after i use this serum, and it absorbed quickly.

The benefits of the hyaluronic acid, marine plant extracts and vitamin B5 in the formula; provide a powerful defense full of antioxidants that my skin needs while in this dry desert.

If you’d like to try it; or you can get it on tarte’s website. Lastly if you aren’t a Tarte Rewards member DM me and I’ll send you an invite!
Tiffany B.
Beech Creek, PA
All you need is one pump for hydrated skin! Don't forget your neck! It doesn't really have a smell and soaks right into your skin. I use in the morning under my makeup. The package is cute and you get a good amount for the price. I would recommend to a friend.
Gianne J.
queens
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an over the counter Hyaluronic Serum and getting one from a Dermatologist would be a better choice for me. When I was using this serum I did like the glow it was giving me but I have used a medical grade version and the effects were much better.
Jessica A.
Tarte is a fantastic vegan brand that uses high quality ingredients, resulting in high quality products. I have never come across a Tarte product that I don’t love. This serum is fantastic for giving skin an extra boost of hydration. It is great to apply after you cleanse your face and apply your regular moisturizer, day or night. It is also fantastic to apply before applying your primer before applying your make up if your skin is dry or dull. It provides great hydration and plumps up skin & gives it a healthy glow too. Hydrated skin is healthy skin, and healthy skin always looks a thousand times better than dry or dull skin! Definitely reccomend this product not just to people with dry skin, but to everyone. Everyone should take the time to make sure their skin is really hydrated. It is more important to spend time taking care of your skin than it is to spend time applying make up. This is a wonderful product at a fantastic price, and I highly reccomend it!
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
Eh. It’s just ok. I got a sample of this and it’s very watery. The whole point (I guess) is the watery consistency but there is something unpleasant about it. It’s messy and absorbs very quickly into the skin. I prefer a more gel-like consistency that spreads better and sits a little longer on the skin. For the price I think this is overrated. I saw no difference in my skin vs my everyday hyaluronic serum I get at Marshall’s. However I REALLY like their Drink if H2O moisturizer, which contains hyaluronic acid as well (I would assume the same formula). A miss for me but still a fan of the Tarte skincare line
Meghan R.
Westfield, NJ
I really like this as my go to morning serum after using Tarte’s Maracuja oil. It absorbs quickly, and makes a nice base for my other products. I’m really loving Tarte’s skincare line for my super dry and sensitive skin.
Kimiko H.
San Antonio, TX
  tarte Mermaid Skin Hyaluronic H2O Serum  was something I bought on a whim because of the packaging. It's super cute and eye catching. I really was not expecting too much out of the actual product but OMG this product is amazing!!! With the Texas weather changing from hot and cold every other day my skin was completely freaking out and was becoming as dry as the Sahara  but after using this my skin is super smooth and soft without leaving any residue and I can totally see the difference!  As for Price I paid $42 at Sephora which I believe is i little on the high side for a moisturizer but it does work.  I'm posting the ingredients too just in case you want to see if any of them may cause a reaction to your skin!
Tracey C.
I'm a believer in the benefits of hyaluronic acid and Vitamin B5 in my skincare regimen, so this product caught my eye. I am also a fan of tarte in general and their matte foundations and mascaras in particular. So, it was with many positive brand experiences under my belt that I decided to give the serum a go. After a midday micellar water wash, I misted my face with the mermaid serum. Two pumps was all it took for me to experience how well-named the product is. The formula, light, refreshing, and deeply hydrating, dewed my combination skin without grease or shine. The smoothing and plumping effects of tarte Mermaid Skin Hyaluronic H2O Serum are immediately noticeable. In an instant, I was a mermaid on dry land!

Tip 1: Try cooling/chilling the serum for an even more refreshing experience. Ditto with micellar waters.

Tip 2: Make room in your travel case for this item. Thank me later!

Bottom line: Loving it! I will definitively purchase this serum again.
Sydney L.
Chandler, AZ
I never tried Tarte? How come i don’t find this brand at my local stores?
Brooke H.
Normal, IL
I just picked up a hyaluronic serum the other day. I’m liking how it feels and what it’s doing for my skin. I just order this, and wondering what everyone’s thoughts are?
Reanna G.
Springfield, MO
tarte Mermaid Skin Hyaluronic H2O Serum ? Really wanting to try this product I've thought about ordering a sample. Is it worth a try?
Lela P.
I’d really love to try this but ugh im so worried it will worsen my acne
Madeleine C.
Queen Creek, AZ
For those of you that have used this Tarte h2o serum, what do you love about it? I love tarte products and have been wanting to try this!

Sephora