BeautyFaceFace Makeuptarte
Mermaid Jewels - Be A Mermaid & Makes Waves Collection Style 1

tarte Mermaid Jewels - Be A Mermaid & Makes Waves Collection Style 1

A low-maintenance body accessory to add sparkle and shine worthy of ocean royalty. Mermaid Jewels stick onto skin without budging until you want to take them off to make a dramatic beauty statement. Pearls, crystals, and more kinds of gems easily transfer onto skin to add sparkle to your look without the mess of glitter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

What's the best secondary adhesive to use to get these to stay longer?
How long do yhey stay on?
Start your review of tarte Mermaid Jewels - Be A Mermaid & Makes Waves Collection Style 1!
Robin G.
Tolar, TX
tarte Mermaid Jewels - Be A Mermaid & Makes Waves Collection Style 1 uploaded by Robin G.
These are super cheap, super cute, and stay on all day, no glue needed that stick to your face and can even be repositioned if not on correct I highly recccomned these
Tamra V.
Gurnee, IL
tarte Mermaid Jewels - Be A Mermaid & Makes Waves Collection Style 1 uploaded by Tamra V.
I’ve never worn any type of face or body jewels before so I thought these were individual and I was wondering how I was going to get them to look good but they were strips! I wore them to a mermaid themed cocktail party and they lasted the whole time - even on top of foundation! I wish Tarte made more stuff like this especially for pride!
Danielle  L.
Absolutely love these mermaid jewels! They look exactly like the photo online. They are so pretty and sparkly! I was very curious to how I was going to put them on but they are so easy to apply. They have sticky backs and they stay on. I wore mine for a few hours and they did not budge or fall off or start to slant. They stayed in place. They were easy to take off and I put them back in the package. Happy to say that I believe I will be able to get a few more uses out of them. They are cruelty free and are available on Tarte's website.
Kristen G.
Macomb, MI
These are so sparkly and pretty. I've gotten a lot of compliments for these at festivals and shows. They stay on and can be reused over and over and over. I love the quality and color and shapes of all the jewels.
Dianna R.
Mayer, MN
This is my favorite as I love everything mermaid so it was a must have for me lol……….
Malorie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Who wants to dazzle with these last long festive face decorations . Let me tell you how impressed I was with these . Usually I get some that fall off fast but these babies lasted me all day . I highly suggest these , even if you want to have some fun .:)
Jess L.
I love Tarte. I am a bit too old for something like this but with Halloween coming this month, this could be great for a costume.
Mina C.
Macomb, MI
One of my favorite products, very prigmented and great value at a good price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes an everyday use. I have sensitive skin and i had no reaction to it. Giving this product a 5 star for sure.
Beckky V.
Modesto, CA
Not a big sticker fan but this was a perfect to added to my mermaid make up !!!!!!! Amazing
Abby Q.
Coeur D Alene, ID
These are great for festivals and things like that and they work for everybody. They are very pricey for a one time use and I wouldn’t think they would last for too long. Once you use them they are done and you can’t use them again.