tarte Mermaid Jewels - Be A Mermaid & Makes Waves Collection Style 1 uploaded by member-ab3cadf22

BY TARTE

A low-maintenance body accessory to add sparkle and shine worthy of ocean royalty. Mermaid Jewels stick onto skin without budging until you want to take them off to make a dramatic beauty statement. Pearls, crystals, and more kinds of gems easily transfer onto skin to add sparkle to your look without the mess of glitter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
member-ab3cadf22
Alright so I’m a fan of Tarte shadows. I don’t know if it’s the pigment or the blend-ability of the shadows but these definitely are nice. My biggest issue is that the matte shades are unnecessary. If I were doing matte shades it would be better transition shades. We have three in the palette. “Shore thing” which is like a dusty rose, “Sandbar” which is your classic tan, and “Shipwreck” which is a darker maroon color. The shimmer shades are out of this world though. I just wish there was some cohesiveness to the palette (Except for the fact that cooler shades are on the bottom, and warmer shades are on the top.) I would recommend this to someone who likes to experiment with makeup, but maybe not an everyday palette.
Leslie M.
These are super cute! They have great quality and look really good for photos. These aren’t necessarily useful for everyday but they are a super fun and festive touch to any makeup look. You can wear this to a festival/ concert/ for pictures etc.
Mina C.
Warren, MI
One of my favorite products, very prigmented and great value at a good price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes an everyday use. I have sensitive skin and i had no reaction to it. Giving this product a 5 star for sure.
Abby Q.
Coeur D Alene, ID
These are great for festivals and things like that and they work for everybody. They are very pricey for a one time use and I wouldn’t think they would last for too long. Once you use them they are done and you can’t use them again.
Vane E.
Orlando, FL
This is just any regular jewels you can purchase anywhere. Don’t get me wrong they are gorgeous but to me is to expensive for what they really do. You just stick them on like regular stickers. You can purchase anywhere
Madison B.
Pound, Va
I love this it looks so great and tarte always has amazing products in my opinion it is one of the best companies that makes beauty products. Love this and would definitely recommend to others who are looking for a phenomenal glo up
Danielle P.
Ocean City, MD
I use this product alot. And I buy this brand alot.and I find it useful. Tarte always makes great product and an affordable price
Alyssa Burlew B.
Corp Christi, TX
This is SO cute! The jewels stay on ALL day and are perfect for any type of festival or special occasion. Highly recommend
Jocelyn G.
Ridgecrest, California
The jewels brings a whole look together. Used for a party and it stayed of for the whole party that night.
Beckky V.
Modesto, CA
Not a big sticker fan but this was a perfect to added to my mermaid make up !!!!!!! Amazing
Felicia C.
Tacoma, WA
How long do yhey stay on?