tarte
Matte Waterproof Bronzer Park Ave Princess 32 oz

Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer Park Ave Princess .32 oz

Just like Tarte's bestselling mineral powder bronzer, this lightweight waterproof bronzer delivers just the right amount of a sun-burnished glow and doubles as an easy contouring powder. Infused with natural, skin-softening mineral pigments, this matte...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer Park Ave Princess .32 oz!
Heather D.
Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer Park Ave Princess .32 oz uploaded by Heather D.
I love this bronzer. It's a personal favorite of mine. It's long-lasting. It isn't patchy. The tone is neutral and not too warm or orange. I'm on my 3rd one already. It's great. I highly recommend it!
Carol S.
Sykesville, MD
I love this bronzer! It’s tough to find the right bronzer for my cool toned, fair skin. The helpful rep at my neighborhood Ulta recommended park ave princess, particularly because I said I wanted a matte option. A little goes a long way for this product and it lasts all day! I’ve hit pan on at least 5 of these and I plan to continue to buy!
Savannah C.
Jacksonville, FL
Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer Park Ave Princess .32 oz uploaded by Savannah C.
I love this Park Ave Princess Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer. It’s matte and is easy to apply. It’s their Amazonian Clay formula that lasts on the skin All Day. It looks natural and is not orange-y or muddy like some other bronzers can look on the skin. Check out the pics I’ve attached to see it swatched on my arm. I had to swipe my finger multiple times to build it up to that level of pigmentation. Using a brush, I apply it lightly since I have a fair-light skin tone. The packaging is luxe which is a must, am I right? Tarte is a high end brand that’s only sold at Ulta, Sephora and on the brands website. I was able to get this on sale on Tartecosmetics.com and I couldn’t be happier with it. Oh! And Tarte is Cruelty Free! They don’t test on animals! #tarte #tartecosmetics #tarteparkaveprincess
Lea U.
Brookline, MA
I love this bronzer, and find it works well for contouring. It’s very cool toned and lasts all day. Smooth to apply and blend out.
Beatrice V.
San Jose, CA
I really like this bronzer. I use it pretty much every day for light contouring along my cheekbones and forehead before I apply blush. Love that it’s waterproof too.
Dawn K.
Pullman, WA
Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer Park Ave Princess .32 oz uploaded by Dawn K.
Favorite and best high end bronzer. Gives such a glow and natural too. Blends well and packaging is to die for. Nothing bad to say about this well loved bronzer.
Angela F.
Forest Lake, MN
Very Natural looking bronzer! Love it. I also use it for a little cheek contouring. Cons the price is pretty pricey
Tessa W.
Alpharetta, GA
This bronzer is so beautiful! The formula feels a lot more silky and not so powdery. I love the color and way it sits on the skin. It also smells pretty good which is always a bonus!
Margot H.
This is a terrific bronzer and works really well for contouring. It’s a matte formulation so don’t expect it to glow or look radiant. However, it has a lightweight feel, blends effortlessly and has a really natural shade for face contouring (if you’re light skinned like myself). It also contains clay which combats acne.
Chloe E.
Barnsley
I have a fair skin tone and was nervous to purchase a "universal" bronzer shade however I had heard good things. Its very pigmented, I accidentally used a little too much the first time, one tap is all I needed. It also veers a little on the cool side so means I actually have a contour and bronzing product in one. I would highly recommend from my experiences so far

Looking for your answer?