Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer Park Ave Princess .32 oz uploaded by Amanda D.Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer Park Ave Princess .32 oz uploaded by Maria G.Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer Park Ave Princess .32 oz uploaded by Tricia M.

BY TARTE #16 in Bronzer

Just like Tarte's bestselling mineral powder bronzer, this lightweight waterproof bronzer delivers just the right amount of a sun-burnished glow and doubles as an easy contouring powder. Infused with natural, skin-softening mineral pigments, this matte... see more...

• what is your favorite go to product during the summer mon...1 Answers
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
This is a really great matte bronzer. It's not insanely expensive and it performs well. However, it doesn't have the best pigmentation. I've found that it works much better for contouring than it does as a bronzer. When I'm doing a very fast makeup look with very subtle contour I will reach for this, however, I feel like I have to apply alot in order to get some good color on my face. I've tried using different brushes but it hasn't made a difference. Definitely not the worst but not the best either.
Ana J.
Madison
I bought this product a while back and I have only used it enough time to count on my hands. The color is very warm which is pretty true to the pan, but it did not do the best melding with my medium skin type. Upon application you have to tap off excess or else it will go on really patchy and heavy in the initial placement spot. There are many bronzers that I reach for over this and I was quite underwhelmed upon use.
Elina G.
Bothell , WA
I love this bronzer for any look. I use it every single day! It is the perfect color for my skin tone, whether I am paler or tanned. It gives the perfect sun-kissed look, without being muddy or streaky. It is a very blendable and buildable formula, and it lasts a super long time. I have been using mine for a super long time and still have some left. I will definitely be re-purchasing once I run out.
LAUREN V.
This is a staple for me. I have been using it for over 3 years and i cannot live without it in my collection! I love to use this as a bronzer in the summer when i have some color and as a blush in the winter when i am more fair. It is a great consistency, never patchy and the color is a great warmish neutral. Don't know if it is dark enough for deeper skin tones but it is buildable.
Bre V.
Columbus
Fave bronzer on the market, period. Has been for years. I have extremely fair skin and it's hard for me to find a contour shade that's both cool toned enough but not ashy, and for me this is the go-to contour shade. I don't often use it as a bronzer but it's perfect to carve out those cheeks and that forehead if you need cooler tones than the average contour supplies. I stan this one over the Shade and Light palette, so that ought to tell you something.

One thing I WILL say about it, and I'm not discounting it because this is likely because Tarte uses so few preservatives compared to standard makeup brands - one of my PAP's got a bit of a weird sheen over it and I had to scrape it off to get any pigment to come up. It's only happened with the one so I'm wondering if it was my brush or if it had to do with humidity or something. But just something to be aware of.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
If you want a natural, matte looking powder to add some warmth to your face, this bronzer is perfect. It’s very buildable, so if you just want to warm up your face with a little contour or go for full face, you can use this bronzer whichever way. It blends well with little to no fallout. I’m very fair skinned and the lighter shade (Park Avenue princess) looked great on me!
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
I have quite pale sensitive skin, Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer is one of the few bronzers that doesn't cause breakouts or rashes. The staying power is wonderful, and the shades work so well, even with my seemingly ever changing skin tone. The best part, it's not too yellow, not muddy brown, just an even blend of bronzing perfection! Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer Park Ave Princess .32 oz
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
I use this bronzer a lot and I do like the way it applies. My only caution would be that it is a pretty warm based bronzer. So if that ain't your thang, I wouldn't recommend this. If you are trying to get that lovely warm glow, this is a great product. I like to you this one with the Bobbi Brown Glow Bronzer on top.
Megan S.
Beaver Dam
This bronzer gives you the perfect, defined look that everyone is looking for. It is perfect for many different skin types, including oily as it is very long lasting. This works on many different shades of skin as you are able to decide how much pigment you want. Plus, it’s vegan! I would recommend to everyone!!
Crystal F.
First of all I love Tarte! Their products are natural and don’t have the funky chemicals in them. This color of bronzer is beautiful and it’s matte so there is no sheen to it! It blends out smooth and perfect without any patches. This is a hug end product so the price is a little high, but well worth it!
Aimee L.
Wheatfield, IN
what is your favorite go to product during the summer months? i have to say mine would be my suncreen and bronzer Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer Park Ave Princess .32 ozOlay Fresh Effects Soak Up The Sun Protection! Lightweight Moisturizing Sunscreen