tarte

Tarte Matte Lip Paint Rose...
2435 Reviews
4 / 5
This colour is gorgeous. The mini is perfect for bags or travelling. It’s a very Matt finishing. I haven’t noticed any scent to it. It’s simple to apply.
4 / 5
Esta versión mini de tarte Matte lip paint la amor. Son prácticos de llevar en tu cartera. Tienen buena pigmentación y durabilidad. Tiene buen olor y colores.
5 / 5
I love this lip paint!!! The color is really beautiful!! I love the texture. It feels nice and matte on the skin but not dry. It smells nice!!! The packaging is so cute!!! The price was good, I would buy it again!! Highly recommend!!
4 / 5
Me encanta este lip queda hermoso en los labios pigmentación buena textura ligera deja un acabado hermoso en tu labios el empaque es bien práctico y el aplicador de lip es súper comodo
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Did not love this lipstick. It wasn’t horrible, but it was very dry. It was long lasting, but uncomfortable. It’s the kind of lipstick that you know is on your lips, not the kind that you forget about. I would say it’s worth a try, but you’ll likely be disappointed.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Mini sized is perfect for a small purse or pocket for on the go. The matte finish is very pigmented, but it didn't seem to stay on long for me. When applying the texture is creamy, but not overly thick. I did not love how it seemed to feather color around the edge of my lips, but I also don't use lip liner.
4 / 5
First time im using this brand. I like lipstick that lasts for more than 5-6 hours. This one it’s pretty smooth and feels nice on lips. I wish they have more nice colors like corals and nude.
5 / 5
I’m very Impressed by this liquid lipstick it is matte and it did not move nor smudge or transfer. It is so long lasting and so pigmented. The color is beautiful I got it in a nude soft brown shade. I do like shinny lips more so I add a nice gloss on top and it looks so good. Tarte has such nice lip products.
4 / 5
This is a comfortable lip product with a good color selection. I got a sample in college and I forgot how much I liked it. I would repurchase these again
5 / 5
I had a set of the mini tart lip glosses which included this color, and honestly, they were some of my favorites! the pigmentation was really full and it layered on beautifully, creamy at first, then dried to a nice matte color. I did like to apply Chapstick over top, sometimes, but it’s super handy to throw in your purse as a mini size.