tarte Maracuja Rainforest Glow Instant Matte Waterproof Body Perfector uploaded by Samantha J.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte maracuja rainforest glow instant matte waterproof body perfector Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Melisa s.
El Paso, TX
I love this product I was so heart broken when they told me it was going to get discontinued I bought 3 bottles and I’m on my last one I hope they bring it back because honestly this product really is true I use it for photoshoots and when I would get in the water the product wouldn’t wash off stayed in place this is such an amazing product light weight easy to use and amazing skin protector covers up scars or marks ...
Francis P.
The product applied easily and smoothly. I did not feel the needto use the applicator. In fact, it felt like I had more control over the uniformity and deepnessof color on my skin when I used my hands.There was no irritating smell, it dried in secondsand left very little color on my clothing even after a night of energetic dancing. I plan tokeep this product in my cabinet for everyday use. I'm so glad that I have found a solutionto tan lines and winter white legs.
Christi L.
After a long run at my local spray tan salon, I decided to throw in the towl.  It was a hassel to get there after work and I always left my sprays smelling a little funky.  The Tarte Maracuja instant tanner is my new best friend.  Not only does it give me a nice, natural-looking tan -- it also smells great too.  I also like using it on my face.  Good for contouring, which is pretty "in" right now.
Mary S.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I am very fair skinned and cannot stay out in the sun too long so this gives me a great bronzed look. I love that I was orange and didn't smell weird even after I showered. I will say the only problem I had was the streaks, I think it could be mostly my fault as I was in a rush but I couldn't get the harsh lines to smooth out. When I went back and took my time to blend it in, it looked much better, still some streaking though.
Erin M.
West Columbia, SC
I love this self tanner. It leaves me with a nice natural looking tan. Great for beginners. It's very hard to mess up. It does leave you sticky feeling, so I like to use before bed and wash off in the morning. I've never had an issue with it transferring onto my clothes or linens. tarte Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner with Mitt
Stacy B.
Absolutely love this self tanner! I had an amazing "non orange" glow. Application was especially easy with the foam mitt. The tanner went on smooth and dried quickly. I had a beautiful sun kissed glow for about 5 full days.
Melina J.
I use this product to make my skin look tanner and it does the job! I get so many compliments on it and what's so amazing about this product is that it's affordable for the value and easy to use! I love using it for photoshoots or on days I'm at special events. Love this so much!
Meagan S.
I'm really fair and I'm constantly looking for something to make me tan without going in the sun. This product did its jobs but didn't give me the best color I have tried other products way cheaper that gave me the perfect color this was messy I wish it was a foam but it's not I probably wouldn't re purchase for the price
Kelly D.
Santa fe, TX
This product at exactly what I expected it to and very well at that for my giant sensitive skin I love it and I will always be coming back to this product definitely worth the price I will always be a fan of this company and will always recommend it to friends and family
Victoria C.
Portland, OR
I love the glow this gave me!! And it wasn't strait, has a nice scent and lasted quite awhile. What's really nice is that it really hydrates the skin and doesn't make you feel like you've been sitting out in the sun for hours but gives you the same glowy results!
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
How does this work ?? And What does it do ?
bronceado m.