BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This powerful anti-aging elixir provides instant hydration - quenching dry skin with no greasy or filmy feel. Rich in essential fatty acids known to recharge and replenish skin, maracuja oil helps deliver an overall rejuvenated and even-toned complexion while giving the appearance of brighter skin thanks to a high dose of vitamin C. Maracuja oil: maracuja oil has been known to replenish, rebuild and brighten skin. The nutrient-rich essential fatty acids repair and; rejuvenate skin for a firmer complexion. The moisture-rich formula replenishes and; hydrates skin. maracuja oil rollerball

• I'm looking best maracuja oil that will work. Does this work well? ...1 Answers
  • Is this the same as the serum in the dropper bottle or is it a spec...1 Answers
  • Got this as a present for my sister and she suspects that its the c...1 Answers
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
First off, the packaging is just beautiful. It's in a nice little glass container with a gold metallic cap.

The oil itself feels very luxurious and has a slight oily scent. It is great for under the eyes for deep moisturizing and on dry areas of your face. I never had any issues with the product and never broke out even though many oils tend to do that. A little goes a long way so be careful with how much you roll onto your face. Love having this in my make up collection.
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
I love the idea that tarte uses natural products. That being said, this can also have a downside. I noticed that the maracuja oil rollerball was on sale, so I thought I'd give it a try. I was excited to use it, but when I opened the top, it smelled rancid. Not something I wanted to put on my face! I returned it for an exchange but have not received a replacement yet. If I get another, I hope it is fresh!
Sandrini S.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
I like to use this after I've washed my face and going to bed. I put a light coating on my face and let it soak in. I've been using it for a few months and have noticed that my skin is soft and has lighten up a few little brown spots I had on my face. Great stuff!
Nabiba H.
Nabiba H.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love to use this under the eyes to intensely hydrate and smooth the skin. Plus the rollerball helps to add a cooling effect when you use it. I like to spot use this on dry patches around my lips and nose. Convenient size and sinks into skin quickly.
Des T.
Des T.
Love this product. I have it in the dropper form. I actually use this to help my cream contour blend easier. It works fantastic! Multi use product. Also helps to rub off eye makeup off, like smudged eyeliner
Janelle T.
Janelle T.
Maryville, TN
This is a great value! I was able to get this on clearance and so glad I did. I use it where I am starting to get wrinkles and it is working wonders. My only complaint is that it smells bad.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Lakeland, Fl
This oil really sat on my skin and didn't absorb well for me. It also made me a little red and blotchy but I really am not allergic to anything but it did give me a slight bad reaction.
Jenne C.
Jenne C.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Love this oil! It's perfect and easy to add to any routine. It's a great daily moisturizer booster and wonderful on it's own at night. The reason for the 3 stars is this particular roller ball. I got it with travel in mind... but the glass bottle broke when it fell just a few inches onto my sink. I have a lot of products in glass packaging and this is the first time something has broken... the glass is really thin. So I wouldn't trust traveling with it!
chrys j.
chrys j.
I am over the moon about this oil!! I got it in my subscription bag and I was skeptical because I did not know what would make this any different from what I had been using? Well, it is very light, it absorbs well into my skin, did not cause any breakouts and did not make me oily! What I really love about it is that it works so well with my foundation!!! I put it on underneath and it makes it apply so smoothly. I love this stuff! Also there is no scent and it never irritated me.
Sue J.
Sue J.
A great facial oil especially to apply before moisturizers that have a thick consistency. I Love to use it underneath my eyes when I feel it's dry and lacking moisture. It has a great scent and it distributes evenly. My skin is now Dry so my skin soaks it up well. My skin feels great in the morning when I wear it overnight. I haven't tried it on thick cream concealers or cream foundations since I heard it helps with making thick cream makeup easier to apply and smoothes texture of makeup. May need to try that hack some day with this oil.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Conway, AR
I just bought 2 of these rollerball maracuja oils from Tarte. Has anyone had any issues with this product? Acne breakouts, face too oily, i have also heard its great for frizzy hair and dry hands. What's your opinion?
Melisa R.
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
I'm looking best maracuja oil that will work. Does this work well? If so how?
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Is this the same as the serum in the dropper bottle or is it a special eye formula?
Laura H.
Laura H.
Got this as a present for my sister and she suspects that its the cause for some recent breakouts that she's had, anyone else experience this as well??
Heather E.
Heather E.
So this may be a strange question but I know a lot of items that are aimed at being used under the eye yield better results when chilled. Could this be refrigerated?