BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This powerful anti-aging elixir provides instant hydration - quenching dry skin with no greasy or filmy feel. Rich in essential fatty acids known to recharge and replenish skin, maracuja oil helps deliver an overall rejuvenated and even-toned complexion while giving the appearance of brighter skin thanks to a high dose of vitamin C. Maracuja oil: maracuja oil has been known to replenish, rebuild and brighten skin. The nutrient-rich essential fatty acids repair and; rejuvenate skin for a firmer complexion. The moisture-rich formula replenishes and; hydrates skin. maracuja oil rollerball

• I'm looking best maracuja oil that will work. Does this work well...1 Answers
  • Is this the same as the serum in the dropper bottle or is it a sp...1 Answers
  • Got this as a present for my sister and she suspects that its the...1 Answers
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
So, I like this.... but is it life changing? No. I keep it around for when I get scaly under my eyes and on my eyelids during the winter. It does help with the dryness. Not sure if it breaks me out on the rest of the face, I suspect it might a little. I like the convenience of the rollerball, and the bottle has lasted me forever.
Angelina E.
Baltimore, MD
It's alright. Not terrible or amazing. It didn't really do anything for me. Not very pricey at all but you get what you pay for. I got it online during a promotion. It's very gentle, not harsh at all. Not great for oily or combination skin, more for dry.
chrys j.
I am over the moon about this oil!! I got it in my subscription bag and I was skeptical because I did not know what would make this any different from what I had been using? Well, it is very light, it absorbs well into my skin, did not cause any breakouts and did not make me oily! What I really love about it is that it works so well with my foundation!!! I put it on underneath and it makes it apply so smoothly. I love this stuff! Also there is no scent and it never irritated me.
Ilona z.
East Hanover, NJ
This is the thick, fatty oil of all the oils that I had. It smells like olive, no perfume fragrances.

Under makeup it is better not to apply, as long soaks and face looks fat. The next morning the face is radiant, the skin texture is aligned, through the film, which froze over night.

At first I liked this effect, but after washing, any detergent or rubbing tonic oil film disappears, and with it the effect of glowing skin, as if it was not for this oil on the face.

Do not hurry to buy it a second time, wonders it of course does not. Still recommend, I think the skin it brings.
Sue J.
A great facial oil especially to apply before moisturizers that have a thick consistency. I Love to use it underneath my eyes when I feel it's dry and lacking moisture. It has a great scent and it distributes evenly. My skin is now Dry so my skin soaks it up well. My skin feels great in the morning when I wear it overnight. I haven't tried it on thick cream concealers or cream foundations since I heard it helps with making thick cream makeup easier to apply and smoothes texture of makeup. May need to try that hack some day with this oil.
taylor k.
Sewell, NJ
So somepeople dont know the differnce between the maracuja pump and the maracuja rollerball but ill. Spill the tea. The difference is a roller ball acts as a massage and skin stimulator it will get the oil in every nook and corner of your skin without the added dirt and bacteria you will get from useing your bare hands. It will bring out the collogene in your face making it feel firm flawless and smooth you cant evwr go wrong with a face roller
Layla N.
Hampton Bays, NY
I don't usually incorporate oil into my skin care routine because I do suffer from oily skin. Until winter comes then I try and do something about my dry patches. This oil is actually extremely versatile! I've used it on my skin, hair, and to rejuvenate dried out makeup products. For me oils aren't my favorite they are messy and have ruined my clothes. But I love tarte and this oil especially! It helps me with dry patches completely!
Tes F.
Metairie
I started using this daily a few months back and I can see a big difference in my skin tone/texture. It helps moisturize my skin without being too greasy. It soaks in nicely and helps me to keep my skin from drying out. I have very acne prone skin and my acne 3 step treatment works great, but dries me out a little more than I like. This oil helps to bring the perfect balance. I love this stuff. I will probably use it forever!
Maeghan G.
Sherman, TX
I have two of these in my makeup drawer right now and I will say that I 100% prefer the rollerball instead of the serum drops. its so much easier to apply directly to the skin and gives the perfect amount of product. They come in a gorgeous luxury glass packaging. (does tarte ever disappoint with packaging?) Highly recommended!
Lizz S.
East Hartford, CT
This is a wonderful brand so I was excited to try this out. The feeling of the oil was great and was to apply. The only thing was that it kind of felt a little dry after applying. Like it did not soak in. The smell is not rememberable, but it was not bad. I would let people try it out because, people have different skin types so it may work better for them!
Wendy H.
Conway, AR
I just bought 2 of these rollerball maracuja oils from Tarte. Has anyone had any issues with this product? Acne breakouts, face too oily, i have also heard its great for frizzy hair and dry hands. What's your opinion?
Laura H.
Got this as a present for my sister and she suspects that its the cause for some recent breakouts that she's had, anyone else experience this as well??
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
I'm looking best maracuja oil that will work. Does this work well? If so how?
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Is this the same as the serum in the dropper bottle or is it a special eye formula?
Heather E.
So this may be a strange question but I know a lot of items that are aimed at being used under the eye yield better results when chilled. Could this be refrigerated?